Giveaway Ninja Viral Traffic

by CrazyRocket

Grow traffic and sales with Giveaways, Sweepstakes & Referral

Presets By Hannah

• Highly Recommend • Great Design Layout • High Quality App • Fast Support •
This is the perfect Application for boosting website traffic and increasing the engagement on your social media channels! There are plenty of options to customise your Giveaway plan to focus on goals you want to achieve, for example - increasing your instagram following count, receiving feedback on what products your customers want to see next. Giveaways are the best tool to enhance your sales as the shareable nature of the post allows users to engage across all of your social media platforms and drives traffic your store without paying high prices for advertisements. This is the perfect application to extend your stores reach to a larger audience and I highly recommend trying it out on your store!

XCVI

The app is easy to set up and get going. Customer service is super quick to respond and amazing at solving all issues, and walking you through how to get everything set up the best way.

ShopRbls

I recently installed this app in order to promote and boost my small business for a quick social media promo. And its been so great so far! I reached out for assistance and was not only responded to promptly , I was also given super helpful tips & tricks , a list of websites to possibly promote on, AND she even went out of her way and reformatted my header! Shout out to you Andrea :)

drillandplant

I use this app for a pre-launch giveaway campaign. I absolutely love it. It is very intuitive and has great looks. I already got subscribers on the first day of launch with just a few visitors on my page (less than 10). It converts visitors really well. I had some issues with tracking the opens and clicks of my campaign so I contacted support in live chat. They responded in around 10 seconds and took the time to solve my problem perfectly. Now it all works great and I can see those conversions coming in my Google Analytics. I recommend this app, its fantastic and much more affordable, than any software I saw with the same functions!

PrizeMVP

App is pretty user friendly. Customer support is 10/10. Very quick, quality responses. Besides the app being awesome on its own, the amazing customer service is what deserves a 5/5!

Cali Life Co.

We haven't launched the campaign yet but as we are in the setup phase we were able to communicate with the app support who have been really responsive and fast taking care of all our needs!
So far we love the customer service and and how on top of our requests they have been.
Definitely recommend them!!!!

SandboxHats

Great customer service. They walk you through the steps to make sure you have the best campaign! You’ll be happy you add this app to your store.

1 3 Next