Giveaway Ninja • Giveaways

Grow traffic and sales with Giveaways, Sweepstakes & Referrals

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.

Worthwheels

Location United Arab Emirates

I love this App! Easy to setup and run, I needed to improve the dedicated giveaway page to look good on my theme, the support is excellent, I got a proper embed code for the page and now it looks good, thanks so much! I'm running currently a t-shirt giveaway you can see it here: https://worthwheels.com/pages/t-shirt-giveaway

LONG RIDE SHIELDS

Just installed this app on our site LongRideShields.com. Created our first campaign and it is now live. Had a few hiccups in the setup but CrazyRocket tech support was on it! They responded very quickly and helped develop working code as well as things overlooked when setting up this first campaign. Big big thank you for the amazing service and extremely functional app! 10 out of 10, would recommend!

Fashino

Andrea Is just something else with the way she helps you and ensures you get the most out of this wonderful app. It truly is great for growing traffic and sales as it says! But needless to say, Andrea's expertise is shown almost immediately, but it should not be overshadowed by what really makes this app so great, and that is the outstanding customer service. I highly highly recommend this app for all your future giveaways and there is nothing like this one. Thank you for your help!!

Unbound Lifestyle Co

When I first downloaded the app, I thought it was fine & would do the trick for what I needed it to do. After setting up my first giveaway, I followed the instructions to embed it, but had issues getting it to show up (because I entered an incorrect link).... I panicked because I had just launched it, but it wasn't showing up..... Reached out to customer service thinking it would take at minimum a few hours to get a response, but they responded in minutes! Andrea went above & beyond and helped me make my giveaway look even more branded and made recommendations to make it more successful & help promote it. SO, SO impressed! We're using monthly giveaways to boost traffic, so I'm really happy this app is proving to be a great choice. Thank you!

Qrila Beauty Store

Location Spain

Ho usato quest'app per organizzare dei giveaway e i risultati che abbiamo ottenuto sono stati fantastici: leads, potenziali clienti e nuovi clienti! Facilissima da utilizzare con moltissime personalizzazioni di set up e design. Inoltre il supporto è veramente fantastico: immediato e efficacissimo. Grazie 1000 ragazzi! Consigliatissima *****

Releaf Box

Very useful app to increase awareness about products via social contest giveaways. I highly recommend!

T&T Liberty Safes

Great app. Easy to use and maintain. Customer support has always been quick and spot on with helping the few questions I had.

Baby Blendy Bottles

This app is great and works perfectly for what we need. The customer service is very quick to respond and the staff is knowledgeable to help you out.

ETS Shop

This is a great app for giveaways. It is user-friendly and offers a lot of options for participants to earn points, which will increase engagement and drive traffic to the store. The control panel allows you to monitor how the giveaway is going by presenting you all the necessary data.

Riverry

BEST giveaway app! It does everything I need, while costing about half of what other similar app charges. PLUS technical support is TOP NOTCH! Andrea got you, if you may have any questions :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6