Giveaway Ninja • Giveaways

Giveaway Ninja • Giveaways

by CrazyRocket

Grow traffic and sales with Giveaways, Sweepstakes & Referrals

FIRM ABS

It's a really helpful app and the support is great! I have a setting problem and Andrea helps me to fix the problem patiently. 5 star and recommend.

The Scottish Grocer

This is a great app for running raffles or giveaways. Simple and easy to use. The support is excellent

Powertac

I used this app for a few giveaways and seemed to have good results but I was frustrated with the lack of metrics provided, specifically I wanted to know how many unique email subscribers it was adding every month. I mentioned my frustration to them and within 2 hours they added this feature to app. Now that is customer service! Will definitely continue to use this app.

CaliConnected

Had some issues with the initial setup, Andrea got back to us promptly and helped us out with whole process. Even helped cleaning up the css so that mobile would look right. Highly recommend!!

Bagforphone your favorite store for women

With this application, you can generate very good traffic, plus they have ten-star support. I recommend!

Linika Products

This app is extraordinarily functional and full featured. I'm not exactly a whizkid and needed some help. The customer support is incredibly fast, friendly and efficient! If you've got promos and or giveaways you want to run to build your brand or increase traffic, I highly recommend this app! I would give the developer, app and support ten stars, if I could. Thanks!

Sour Me Sweet Confectionery

This business of setting up a shop is very new to me and having tried various apps I can tell you that this one is FANTASTIC! It is such a great way to try and build your base and a fun way to do it. I'm not technically inclined so I have been relying on customer support and they are hands down the best I have encountered - Andrea is amazing! If you are looking for a way to spread the word about your product, try Giveaway Ninja! The customer support goes above and beyond, and they will help you along the way!

Green Acre Scent

I love the app. It is user-friendly and easy to customize. Thanks to Andrea's excellent support I was able to address very fast the fine details needed to get it running in my website. Andrea also provided me with plenty of additional useful info and tips. Highly recommended.

Urikar

The customer support is great. Andrea helped out super fast. I'm currently testing the app. I look forward to the good results.

Sweeten the Day

This app is amazing! It was so easy to set up and install my giveaway. I really like how there are multiple options for entry actions, and that I could use as many (or as few) as I needed. I didn't need any support during the giveaway (everything functioned perfectly!), but I did have a question about exporting data after the giveaway. The support team is amazing! They got back to me in less than 24 hours and went above and beyond in answering my question.
I'm excited to use Giveaway Ninja in my future giveaways!

Previous 1 3 4