Giveaway Ninja • Giveaways

Giveaway Ninja • Giveaways

From $29/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
CrazyRocket
November 20, 2022

Using this app for a Black Friday (Better Friday) giveaway we're running and the customer service has been exceptional! Super fast replies, really helpful and really personable. Very impressed!

Green&Blue
Time spent using app: 23 days
October 24, 2022

Andrea and the service team are INCREDIBLE! On it with fast and helpful responses and problem solving. We are blown away. They are proactively helping us have a better giveaway in a multitude of ways. They are true pros and we will absolutely use them again!

Town Hall Outdoor Co
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 16, 2022

I loved everything about it, really helped us gather emails and new customers. Andrea was so helpful and made setting up our giveaway so simple. I highly recommend

Stat Jewelry
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited July 27, 2022

Oh man... where do I begin? Andrea Is just something else with the way she ensures you get the most out of this wonderful app. Not only is it super beginner friendly, but it also just does the job so effectively. Needless to say, Andrea's expertise in knowing what is best for your particular needs is just unmatched. It's really what makes this app so great and better than all the other ones; It's simplicity and just outstanding customer service. Truly the best! I highly highly recommend this app for all your future giveaways and there is nothing like this one I tell you. Once again, thank you x1000!

tiktokedftw
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 5, 2022

The support was amazing. They helped me to solve all the things I wanted, and I didn't need to do anything myself. And they also gave me a gift . How cool is that.. Thanks

thekittyplace