Gleam Competitions

Free plan available
Rating (4)
Developer
February 5, 2017

A fantastic and versatile platform to add value to your customers by making it easy and fun to interact with your store while capturing emails and encouraging engagement.

The Zero To Hero Club
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
February 1, 2017

Signed up and installed few days ago. Still exploring, and working on my first giveaway, but can already say this is a great app.
I've been personally contacted by Stuart after registering, and he gave me great support and answered all my questions.
Definitely recommend this. Looking forward to launching my giveaway, and seeing how it will help grow my email list and business overall.

Only downside, at least for me and for now : I wish the media/file upload actions were available in the Pro plan. Need Business plan to do that, but still expensive for me right now. Well, maybe later :-)
Still giving 5 stars though !

Proudlypaw
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
January 23, 2017

Works great for competitions and giveaways. We mostly use Gleam to celebrate landmarks and spread the word on new products. It's an effective, fun way to engage with our audience and help build a following.

Frostbeard Studio
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
January 16, 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE this APP for giveaways it generates great traffic and new email campaign leads would recommend to anyone!

Buffher
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
January 7, 2017

Nice app for competitions. Would highly recommend.

Edealretail
Time spent using app: About 2 years
December 21, 2016

The only app you'll ever need for competitions and one of the best app dashboards available on Shopify. Support is excellent too! Thanks Stuart, we really appreciate your help!

Vcm Performance
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 7, 2016

Gleam is definitely helping us ramp up our customer engagement and drive sales.

Dioxyme
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 2, 2016

The best review app we had ever used! The free feature does the job although you could get more with the paid subscription! Kodus to everyone in the team who worked hard to create this app and made for small businesses like us to use. It is not so many people out there who are willing to share this for free. Amazing app overall!

Fabgetupshop
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited November 11, 2016

The app is good!

Edit:
The developer came back with useful information regarding free account:
- On the Free plan you have access to choose random winners. If you want to choose Manual winners you’d need the Pro plan.
- You can repick the winner on the Winners tablink
- We don’t offer a spinning wheel, we just display the entry that won (on the same page as above).

I will update the review after this campaign ends: https://www.vapearound.co.nz/pages/vape-around-giveaway

Nvape
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 26 days
October 22, 2016

So far, its working great! Check it out in action and enter to win an awesome necktie at nicemodernmenswear.com/pages/giveaway

Nice Modern Menswear