Gleam Competitions

Gleam Competitions

by Gleam

Engage your customers and grow sales with beautiful contests

Surf |'relik|

Support was extremely helpful. They responded everyday to our emails. And they even went above and beyond it helping to configure our gallery plan.

Overall great app. Gives your company the chance to make something go viral. Definitely recommend!

April 16, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're glad we could help!

Threadiverse

Gleam app is love...gleam app is life. It's just...good.

Geeky apparel store:

Lfsoxfordsales

Works really well. We've made several competitions for our store and seen increased engagement.

Culture Gods

This price point is interesting. Will see how things go!

Healthy Dogs

This app is great for running competitions, wouldn't use another app.

Jlnyc

Have nothing but great things to say about using this app as it has helped me really focus on building my email database and reaching out to new customers!

Genuineblox

I've recently started using gleam for my giveaway campaigns and sent many support questions. The response is always timely and they are very patient to make sure I get everything right. Highly recommend this app if you want some more flexibility with your giveaway campaigns!

Espionagecosmetics

This app is brilliant and one of our most used programs to drive traffic to our site, make sales, boost the signal for our launches, and engage customers while growing our mailing list.

Celtic Knot Works

I run a weekly giveaway that has been great for attracting engaged Facebook followers. Gleam makes it easy to make a great and engaging giveaway.

Sunnybrook Gardens Ltd

LOVE IT!! Very easy to create great looking giveaways, polls, and so much more!

Previous 1 3 4 5