Glew: Multichannel Analytics

Glew: Multichannel Analytics

by Glew

Ecommerce analytics that help you save time and sell more.

Sweet Packs

had the free trial. asked if specific features were possible and was advised it is but only on the paid version. I started paying 199USD a month to then find out i was lied to and the features I wanted was not possible to I asked to cancel the subscription. They said it wasn't possible so I canceled the payments through the bank. I'm not going to pay for an app I'm, not using, 9.99USD a month i don't really mind but 199USD per month I'm not paying. Especially when i was told the features were available... I lied too. Now they are threatening to take me to court for not paying. I haven't logged in for 8 months other than to download invoices. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND AND DO NOT BE RUSHED INTO PAYING AS YOU CANT CANCEL. Little data is a fraction of the price and does the same thing.

June 12, 2020

Hi there, thanks for sharing your feedback - we're sorry that you haven't had a positive experience with Glew. Like many software platforms, we do operate on an annual contract. We believe that’s the best way for users to get meaningful value from Glew, while allowing us to provide ongoing feature development and client support for all our users. While we understand that model isn’t the right fit for every business, we do make that clear during the signup process.

After reviewing your account, it looks like our support team was able to provide a solution for the feature you're referencing - we apologize if that wasn't made clear. That being said, we want to help you get the most value out of Glew for the remainder of your subscription. Please reach out to our team if there's anything we can do.

DJT 2020

I hired am email marketing agency on Upwork to build some Klaviyo flows for my store. They are a partner with Glew.io and signed me up for an account so they could use the analytics to build better flows. To be clear, I DID NOT sign up for a Glew account and the first time I knew anything about this service was on the wrapup call with my email agency when they mentioned they use their data and passed me off to their team for a demo.

The product looked cool, and for $199/mo I was willing to try it out for a couple of months to see if I could make use of the data for my store. Since my store is just 7 SKUs, there wasn't much that I was able to do to use the data so it wasn't a good use of money. I reached out to my rep at told him this and asked to cancel. They set up a quick demo, and after going through everything, agreed that my store was too simple to have any meaningful takeaways.

When I tried to cancel, they told me that I was locked in for another 7 months. I explained that I never signed up for this service in the first place, but they didn't seem to care and threatened to send me to collections. They continue to stick by their guns that I knowingly entered into a year-long contract, even though I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THE SERVICE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Beware of this company and their sneaky and bullying tactics.

June 10, 2020

Hi there, thanks for sharing your feedback - we're sorry that you haven't had a positive experience with Glew. Like many software platforms, we do operate on an annual contract. We believe that’s the best way for users to get meaningful value from Glew, while allowing us to provide ongoing feature development and client support for all our users. While we understand that model isn’t the right fit for every business, we do make that clear during the signup process.

That being said, we want to help you get the most value out of Glew for the remainder of your subscription. Please reach out to our team anytime if there is anything we can do.

Stackedskincare

Glew is one of the most helpful reporting tools out there. We've used them for over a year and they've helped increase our AOV with the data we've learned. It helps us deep dive into customer patterns based on products and advertising soruces. They've also built custom reports for us.

Always Fits

We got a new debit card a few weeks ago, therefore after a year of them easily charging us, the card declined. I would have had our finance team reach out, but i had a death in my family from Covid19 and they wrote to me, the CEO, rather than anybody else in our company. They followed up every single day for two weeks threatening collection. During a pandemic? We're a large retailer - was it worth losing our business harassing me? It was clear our company was going to pay - we had always paid them. All of that harassment for $400? During this time in our nation? Gross.

April 29, 2020

Hi there - this is Abby with the Glew team. We know this is a uniquely challenging time, and we are incredibly sorry to hear about the loss in your family.

We also sincerely apologize for the way your billing communication was handled - without us having been made aware of your extenuating circumstances, your account entered our standard outstanding payment process, with you as the billing point of contact. We have tried to be sensitive to all of our merchants’ varying situations and challenges in the current moment, and we apologize for the misunderstanding and that our communication fell short.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at abby.healy@glew.io if there’s anything I can do, now or in the future - we appreciate you working with us.

Sheets & Giggles

I have been using the Glew app for over a month now and I find it is the best analysis of my Shopify and Amazon data that I have seen. In addition, they wrote me two custom reports that are better than anything I could find in the marketplace. I highly recommend Glew and their staff for anyone selling online! You won't regret this purchase!

MuscleFeast

Powerful tool, providing in depth analysis and easy-to-use reporting. Even though they are constantly improving the product, it's easy to keep up through their educational content and stellar customer service.

Depuravita

The app can be very useful, unfortunately I can not make a comment on this. my employee mistakenly purchased this app agreed with our digital commerce consultant with a binding contract of 3 years. I am trying to terminate this contract since two years but they don't accept and we pay each month 169€ for nothing. Now I pass the case to our lawyers and will wait what can be done. We sent the termination letter but they didn't reply. According EU law we have the right to terminate the contract but Glew team simply ignored this and I find it very unprofessional.

April 17, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for your feedback - we’re sorry to hear that you haven’t had an entirely positive experience with Glew. Like many apps, we do operate on a contract basis, and while we understand that model isn’t the right fit for every business, we make that clear during the signup process.

I see that your cancellation request has been processed and will take effect at the end of your subscription term. However, we want to make sure you’re able to get the most value out of our platform for the duration of your subscription - if there’s anything we can do, please reach out anytime at support@glew.io.

Strivectin

Glew has created the data bridge that we have been missing from platform data, GA and site data. Its an amazing tool and they have a great team that is incredibly responsive!

The Spice House

We deployed Glew in early 2020 and love it. Reporting chores that once took several hours now take a few seconds. Glew is a system of systems, which makes it super useful for our business.

Tea Drops

Great investment for us! We researched several analytics tools and Glew was definitely the choice for us given our limited bandwidth as a small team. It's integrated with many of the e-commerce tools we use to run our day-to-day operations. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5