Glew

Glew

by Glew

Best eCommerce analytics for segmentation and driving revenue.

Tiesta Tea

Glew has been extremely helpful to our company by giving us all of our data in one central location. I would recommend this to any company that is trying to grow their e-commerce business. We are now able to see our CAC and LTV all in one place where we can share with investors and our team.

Avec Drinks

Like using Glew to have everything in one place at <1k a year saves us hiring someone or all the time spent collating analytics from multiple platforms. The customer service and implementation has also been easy. I would say I wish i could afford the growth platform for a little more.

Sullen Art Co.

Communication is great in the beginning then to zero. The data is great, but Shopify's data is catching up to make Glew less valuable. Beware you will be auto renewed annually. Not enough there to justify the high cost anymore. Canceling now but have to wait 10 months for the auto-renew to expire.

JJwinks

We are very pleased with the data we receive using GLEW. It is key to our business. Our rep, Laura, is responsive and easy to reach. She is very patient with our team in making sure we continue to learn the best ways to take advantage of all that GLEW has to offer. And, what we really like is that she often provides useful advice on which data is the most important in growing our business.

all the babies

Glew has helped me easily and efficiently track important logistics and data for business in a user friendly and concise way! I am so grateful for glew's services and can't wait to continue to see how it impacts my business.

Kahmune

. We've been using Glew for just over 6 months now and can't even imagine that there was a time when we did not. We are huge fans of the the product segmentation, marketing analytics, and number of App integrations. Glew has been instrumental in helping us analyze our business in a quick and efficient way. As a small brand time is everything!

AtmosFX Digital Decorations

My company participated in the free trial. Although we did not sign up, the Glew team was incredibly supportive during the entire process. Our contact Haleigh Dixon was especially helpful. We're still considering signing up in the future, but I'd recommend anyone curious about Glew to give the free trial a shot.

The Little Market

At a smaller company, it's so helpful to be able to see data at first glance and have both micro and macro levels of data depending on what you’re looking for, in one easy, visual dashboard.

afrodite

we have used this app in trial version. we have opened two tickets to see how it worked in different areas: we never got an answer. we have opened another ticket after completing our trial period because we will not continue. if they don't answer questions during the free trial we don't feel confident to invest almost 1000 dollars up front. we have asked them to delete our account and all the data that is synchronized and so far we have no response. all the data remains on their platform. keep an eye on this before installing it. this is our opinion.

February 17, 2021

Hi there, thank you for your feedback - we're sorry that you haven't had a positive experience with Glew. As a practice, we purge all data related to an account after the trial period is over, should you not proceed with a subscription.

I was able to find both tickets assigned to you and it shows we reached out multiple times, but that your email was bouncing because of an unsubscribe. I have put in a request to make sure your data is purged.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to our team, and I'll personally guarantee you see a response within a day. We'd love to earn your business!

Josh Blanton - VP, Marketing

WINPRO Blood Protein Supplements For Dogs

Customer service has always been available to help me get more out of the app. Very happy with the product.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6