GMCFeed

GMCFeed

by GMCFeed

List products w/ one feed to Google, Facebook, Bing, Pinterest

SURVIVAL UK

So good to finally find an app that can be used for Facebook, Google, Pinterest and more! The automatic feed generation saves us so much time and the ability to custom map fields is awesome. I had a question and the support team responded to me within 30 minutes. We use the app on multiple stores and are extremely happy! Thanks team.

SURVIVAL

SURVIVAL USA

Bright Amos

Installed the app, had some trouble uploading my feed and customer support was amazing, they got back to me super fast and resolved my issue and corrected my feed. Thank you for your help!

LOUIS XVI

Works well and they helped us set up our feed for which we were very grateful. It needs some time get used to if you have never worked with feeds before, because the app has A LOT of functionality. Support is happy to help you out if you have any questions regarding customizations of your feed. We can recommend the app very much!

Lovisa AU

Hands down the best product feed for Facebook and Google Merchant Centre. Excellent support. 10/10 would highly recommend.

LeilaCools

I actually found it easy to use but I needed some extra help and support got back to me right and went over and above to solve my problem. I really can't thank them enough. This app had already saved me time and made my work day much easier:)

HERO Grills

Amazing customer service! We had issues with syncing our feed to Pinterest and they were extremely prompt and attentive when helping us fix the issue. They resolved it quickly and made it simple for us.

PMP Outdoors

Not what I expected. Clunky to use. Difficult for a regular joe to understand. Ended up deleting and going back to my old app.

The support for the app was incredible but I don’t have the patience to not be able to do things on my own......or learn new methods to do something I know how to do in my old app.

EPIDEALS

I'm new to all of this and the support is fantastic, very knowledgable and definitely very helpful. I now have successfully setup products in my merchant center and I'm up and running thanks to this. I tried another app but I couldn't get it to work.

Previous 1