GMCFeed

List products w/ one feed to Google, Facebook, Bing, Pinterest

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Providence Silver Wholesale

The were relentless in getting my feed for my shop to work it took many days. I certainly recommend this app to anyone considering a feed. The did all this work for no extra charge just my regular membership fee.
Sincerely,
Ron

embacookware

Fantastic service form the support guys. Problem identified and fixed in les than a couple of hours. Many thanks.

Woodz

Location Brazil

After testing half a dozen catalog feed apps, this was the one that best met my needs. Although it has a few limitations, it's a simple and powerful tool to manipulate feed data and integrate with Google Merchant and Facebook Catalog.

Chella

Time spent using app 1 day

Super easy to use. I had one minor issue and received immediate support and help to correct it!!! 5-star review for sure!!!

Made By Cleo

I vacillated quite a bit between this app and other options that offer a similar service. However, I decided to go with GMCFeed on a leap of faith because I gathered that their customer service might be a lot faster than other services. It turns out they ARE extremely fast in their response time to special customizations I've needed to request to get our product feed setup optimally, and they are always very thorough and professional. I'm very happy with them so far and feel like I made the right choice. It's worth mentioning that we are subscribed to their Premium plan. Given how close the cost is to the next tier down, it seemed a no-brainer to get the full package especially when dealing with a realm that is highly likely to need some customization, and where any unnecessary downtime can be so costly in terms of lost revenue opportunities. Highly recommend.

ALZO Digital

This app met all my needs easily and quickly. The support was fast and very clearly written. We now have an accurate and easily maintained feed for Merchant Center. Previously we used 3 different apps as well as creating and maintaining a feed file by hand with each approach having a downside, GMCFeed is clearly the best solution.

PorePro

Love it.
Fast, helpful support, any issues are resolved without any hassle. The app is easy to use, get's the job done and is less complicated than some others out there.

Amelia Grace Interiors

Time spent using app About 7 hours

I downloaded this app and had some issues, after many emails between ourselves and pinterest, they managed to get the issue resolved as Pinterest deactivated my account due to spam.
The app developer could have refused to help, but they didn't and did manage to get my account reactivated after 6 days. I appreciate that given the hours worth of effort I had put into grow my account. Thus I have amended my review to reflect their assistance.

January 29, 2021

Hello Amelia Grace,

Happy to help clarify and resolve your Pinterest Catalog settings issue.

We work with hundreds of Pinterest accounts and have not faced any problem similar to yours. Was the Product feed added to Pinterest catalog section as found in the Documentation?

We attempted to contact you directly and also reached out to our Pinterest representative to help resolve efficiently.

We pride ourselves on our support and would like to help assist where possible.

Bañadores hombre | Hill Napper

Location Spain

Good service!
Thank you for help with our issue.
They have attended me very quickly to help me with a problem

Halocline Swimwear

Time spent using app About 2 months

The team at GMC helped me configure the feed, dealt with a couple of issues I wanted amending really quickly. The product works well and the support is great.

Previous 1 3