Retargeting for Google Ads

Retargeting for Google Ads

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
December 28, 2022

Great app, and amazing customer customer. I would definitely recommend this to anyone using google ads.

Honey Hijabs
Time spent using app: 13 days
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied December 31, 2022

Dear Aysha,

First of all, many thanks for your valuable review of our app. Thanks for your kind words about our support. I really appreciate the same on behalf of the entire team. We are always happy to help our customers. And also would extend all the necessary help to you.

Thanks for putting your trust in us. If you need further assistance, please let us know via live chat or email us at support@adnabu.com. Happy to help you.

Ashwitha
AdNabu Team

December 8, 2022

Simple to use app, generated 100+ audiences in Google Ads for us in just a matter of minutes. Got some Display Remarketing ads setup quickly in Google

Indoor Outdoors
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied December 9, 2022

Dear Indoor Outdoors admin & team,

First of all, many thanks for your valuable review of our app. I really appreciate the same on behalf of the entire team. We're always here to address any concerns or answer any questions. Happy to help you.

November 24, 2022

The setup is very easy and started to populate audiences immediately. We contacted the help for another of their apps and the service is fast and good.

Gamer's Dream
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 22 days
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 28, 2022

Dear Engin,

Many thanks for your valuable review of our app. Thanks for your kind words about our support. I'm glad you are happy with the support we have provided you. We are always happy to help our customers. And also would extend all the necessary help to you.

November 23, 2022

The setup is quick and smooth and everything works like a charm! I could quickly run dynamic remarketing ads using this app.

Strokes by Namrata Mehta
India
Time spent using app: 12 days
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 25, 2022

Dear Namrata,

Thank you for the valuable 5-star review that you previously gave to our remarketing app. Our entire team is very grateful to you. I hope that your experience with our app so far has been amazing and that your audiences are growing in their respective numbers.

You can always write to us at support@adnabu.com if there is anything I can do for you. Many Thanks.

Best regards,
Priya

November 7, 2022

Great customer support team, always available to help you out with your queries and in some case they do things out of their box. I definitely recommend the app

The Curl Nation
Kuwait
Time spent using app: 4 months
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 7, 2022

Dear Bala, and The Curl Nation team,

Many thanks for your valuable 5-star review of our app. It's amazing to read that and I am highly obliged to you on behalf of the entire team.

I am glad to know that my recommendations for your Google Ads account were of help to you. I am committed to making sure that our apps are successful for you. You should feel free to let me know on the existing email thread in case of any queries that may come up.

Thanks, again.

November 4, 2022

Best support ever. They helped me a lot. Great app by the way. They won me as a customer. Good app!

Liza Panait
Romania
Time spent using app: 1 day
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 6, 2022

Dear Liza,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback for the services provided by our us. Much appreciated on behalf of the entire team.

I am happy that we could be of assistance during your need. Your acknowledgment truly means a lot to us. We look forward to meeting your expectations in the future as well.

Neha Singh

October 20, 2022

Support is very quick, friendly and helpful.
It would be perfect if the targeting country can be worldwide. Very useful already, though.
Thank you for the app!

purrtypet
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 4 days
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied October 20, 2022

Dear Rita & purrtypet admin & team,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about our app & service. And, many thanks for your valuable review. It's amazing to read that.

I have noted down your feedback about the multiple target countries and shared that with the developer team too. We will try to come up with solutions for that going forward. It's also very great to know that the app is solving your requirements.

If you need further assistance, please let us know via live chat or email us on the existing email thread.

Thanks, again.

October 5, 2022

Great Support, and great Product, we needed support and they were very kind to guide us through. Recommended.

La Grieta
Guatemala
Time spent using app: 27 days
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied October 6, 2022

Dear Luis,

September 19, 2022

Excellent app with great support! The team was quick to jump on a call to assist with the setup of the app and the app works seamlessly

Nebü Gold
Time spent using app: 29 days
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied September 19, 2022

Dear Lean,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about the services provided by us. It mean a lot to us.

I am happy that we could be of assistance during your need. Your feedback is a great driving force for all of us. We look forward to meeting your expectations in the future as well.

Neha Singh

September 16, 2022

Another great app by this team. From now on Google Ads is not a nightmare for me and my team. Thanks for making the apps.

GlowRight
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 2 months
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied September 19, 2022

Dear GlowRight Admin & team,

Many thanks for your valuable review of our app. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about our service.