Google Ads Retargeting Pixel

Google Ads Retargeting Pixel

by AdNabu, Inc

1 click installation of Google Ads dynamic retargeting pixel

Plakatbar.no

Great app. Easy to set up and does what its supposed to to. Reccomended. Also good and fast support if you have any issues.

Geartrove

Really good customer service. I would like to thank Shubham Raj for guiding me installing the retargeting pixel on my store and really came through for me. Highly recommend this app and the team that works on it!

kalustecenter

This app is easy to use and customer support was amazing. Highly recommend. 5 stars for Google ads remarketing pixel.

Pedestal Source

Their service team was helpful when we required special assistance and were helped over the phone.

Black Pods

Super easy to use and install. Worked right away and their customer support was amazing. Shubham was excellent with helping me over the chat support and overall a great experience.

LoverofLuxe

Excellent app and even better customer support from Shubham who helped me every step of the way. Highly recommend.

Segle Clinical

Amazing customer support, it's really easy to set up! Shubham was very supportive and patient, many thanks!

LifeOxygenAndMore

just added the app and was guided on how to install waiting on next steps
very easy and helpful team

July 28, 2020

Many thanks for your review regarding the app and our support. Much appreciated.

Interior Dream

The support team is worth every money. Even if i stuck with something, like creating pixel - they helped me out in every step. Really good team!

July 28, 2020

Hi Adrian, writing to thank-you for the 5-star review that you had earlier posted for our Remarketing pixel.. :)

Dark Is Awesome

perfect costumer service. Really great app recommended!!. we had many calls and they helped me a lot

Previous 1 3 4 5