AdWords Google Retargeting Ads

AdWords Google Retargeting Ads

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Ads/AdWords Dynamic Retargeting & Dynamic Remarketing

Baxter & Bella

Implementing the right tags was one of the most difficult things in google ads, yet you have to do it. this app does everything for you! and the customer service is awesome, they solved my problem just in half an hour. I definitely recommend them.

Artist's Sky

Great app for adword beginner. Support is super helpful too - set up everything in 5minute ! Love this app

Manfréd és Anton

Perfect customer service! They answered my questions very quickly and Shubham Raj helped me with everything. The app works perfectly and fills my remarketing campaign! AdNabu is the best! Thank you :)

Alonzo's Oil

This app works perfectly. I now have dozens of custom audiences in my Ads account. Set-up was simple and customer service (not that you will need it, but just in case) with AdNabu has been unparalleled in the app marketplace.

Lux Nightwear

Great customer service! I spoke to Shubham Raj who is very knowledgeable and professional. He patiently listened to all my questions and we created the next step to improve the remarketing campaign. Thank you AdNabu.

Shimmer and Confetti

This app made the installation of re-targeting tags easy! I would recommend!........................

Stofma Hub

Works great and great customer support! Would definately reccomend

Buffalo Soldier T-Shirt Store

Works great. Helps with google analytics. Re-marketing for potential customers and good customer service.

Boutique da Beleza

Happy to discover this app. It makes my job easier. Top of class support, very polite and willing to help you with all your doubts!

aqaburns

The app was easy to install. I needed help linking to Google Ads the support was fantastic and I was soon set up.

Previous 1