Dynamic Retargeting for Google

Dynamic Retargeting for Google

by AdNabu, Inc

Install Google Ads dynamic retargeting & remarketing pixel

Roosoo

Just installed the app; very simple installation and customer support was also very quick to answer my questions. Now I have all three applications from Adnabu!!

Flourish Presets

Good apps. Initially we have some hiccups with the apps but the developer went ahead and helped us resolve the issue which is a huge relief to us. Highly recommended

Nova Rugs

10/10 for the support team of this app, I didn't expect fast response and they did a great job!!!!!

BambooBeautiful Ltd

I installed this app but was having problems getting set up. Sonal got it all sorted, keeping me updated at every step, and helping me to get set up once the problem was resolved. Fast, friendly, helpful responses. Thank you! I now look forward to using the app and seeing what it can do for me.

Opencho

Yesterday We installed this App., today Mr. Shubham explained us about Audience list creation and using this list to run beautiful and efficient Re-marketing Ads. , our Interaction was nice. Team is very co-operative and knowledgeable . Thank you team for co-operation and support.

Monrow Shoes

Easiest to install and start using immediately. Sonal from sales team was helpful in clearling any queries at the earliest.

Nexus Charger

I originally had an issue with the app but it was not their fault at all. I just had the tag already placed and didn't know about it. The team (specially Sonal) was really proactive and helped recognize the issue and guided me on how to properly fix it. This guys are great, definitely give them a try!

The Korean Fashion

The best app, it just a peace of mind to connect things, you just have to run your ads Customer support was amazing and fast

Museum Shop Italy

Assistenza incredibilmente veloce, ottima app facilissima da usare, la consiglio. Mi hanno risolto un problema dei tag duplicati

Vodrim

Super easy to use and install. Worked right away and their customer support was amazing. Shubham was excellent with helping me over the chat support and overall a great experience.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7