Dynamic Retargeting for Google

Dynamic Retargeting for Google

by AdNabu, Inc

Install Google Ads dynamic retargeting & remarketing pixel

LadyPremium

Great support! The app is plug and play which saves a lot of time and it works perfectly! Great job :)

MejkMi

Cool support, Good functionality, Highly recommending this app if you're looking for fast integration without digging in code.

Gamerito.com

I want to thank Ashwitha and the wonderful team for making such a useful app! Thank You! It helped my business increase sales by 20%!

girstar

They do well at technical issue. And they got a quick response speed. I am happy with this APP and keep using it.

Veneera

One Click Setup and all the valuable audiences are there. If you want to be 100% sure that the audience population is on point this app is a must!

Roosoo

Just installed the app; very simple installation and customer support was also very quick to answer my questions. Now I have all three applications from Adnabu!!

Flourish Presets

Good apps. Initially we have some hiccups with the apps but the developer went ahead and helped us resolve the issue which is a huge relief to us. Highly recommended

Nova Rugs

10/10 for the support team of this app, I didn't expect fast response and they did a great job!!!!!

BambooBeautiful Ltd

I installed this app but was having problems getting set up. Sonal got it all sorted, keeping me updated at every step, and helping me to get set up once the problem was resolved. Fast, friendly, helpful responses. Thank you! I now look forward to using the app and seeing what it can do for me.

Opencho

Yesterday We installed this App., today Mr. Shubham explained us about Audience list creation and using this list to run beautiful and efficient Re-marketing Ads. , our Interaction was nice. Team is very co-operative and knowledgeable . Thank you team for co-operation and support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8