AdWords Google Retargeting Ads

AdWords Google Retargeting Ads

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Ads/AdWords Dynamic Retargeting & Dynamic Remarketing

Deft Motion LLC

made it super easy to install and get started. the video really made it crystal clear how to setup new campaigns. Would have been 1000% lost without this.

SafeSleeve

The app really simplified the approach for Remarketing and Dynamic Remarketing for us but above and beyoind that the support was stellar. Thanks Shubham!

Knockmerchs2019

I am so Happy! To reinstall the apps again, and it helpful, I want to recommend this to other newbie in ecommerce. retargeting and marketing is awesome with this apps.

THE INDIAN FACE

Really nice Customer service!!! We are very happy as the team helped us with the configuration. Thanks a lot for all the support!!

Luckyfine

Actually we meet some troubles. We texted 35+ emails and they help me solve several problems. They are patient enough.

TuaPrata

Who know the pain in ass to create remarkting tags ourselv and practly every weeks seeing if everything ok or if google updates something... my friends use this!! and never mind with that problem! also good audiences already createad to retarget :)

Baxter & Bella

Implementing the right tags was one of the most difficult things in google ads, yet you have to do it. this app does everything for you! and the customer service is awesome, they solved my problem just in half an hour. I definitely recommend them.

Artist's Sky

Great app for adword beginner. Support is super helpful too - set up everything in 5minute ! Love this app

Manfréd és Anton

Perfect customer service! They answered my questions very quickly and Shubham Raj helped me with everything. The app works perfectly and fills my remarketing campaign! AdNabu is the best! Thank you :)

Alonzo's Oil

This app works perfectly. I now have dozens of custom audiences in my Ads account. Set-up was simple and customer service (not that you will need it, but just in case) with AdNabu has been unparalleled in the app marketplace.

Previous 1 3