Retargeting for Google Ads

Retarget with Google remarketing & Google retargeting pixel

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Tuning Forever

Location Italy

I have tried the app for about 15 days. Basically I understand that this app helps you to create an audience on which you can then do your campaigns. I think that this app is practically useless, it reduces your audience and above all in my humble opinion you will find advantages only by eliminating this app. Use facebook for this ...

June 27, 2022

Dear Alessandro,

I am extremely sorry for the total inconvenience that was caused to you from our side. I can see that you removed our Remarketing app just after your free trial was complete after using it for a total of 7-8 days.

I earlier tried notifying you via emails that the app had already created the necessary audiences for your website's visitors and their counts were already increasing as per your website traffic. The audiences should have reached the count of 1000 shortly after which you would be able to use the audiences in your Display Remarketing campaigns.

This is how the app functions and the count of the audience are completely dependent on your website traffic and also on the fact that not all of your online visitors will be eligible for Remarketing ads on Google.

I am sorry that our app could not meet your expectations this time.

You should always feel free to let me know if you would like to give it a second try. I am more than happy to set it up once again for you.

Planter&Co

Location Netherlands

Very good customer service. The app is easy to use and works as expected. So far so good! Best app on Shopify so far!

KIN THE LABEL

The customer service is very responsive and helpful. So far so good. They reached via email on multiple occasions to ensure the apps were installed properly and were reporting.

Pacers Running

It does what it says it's going to do. That's the highest praise that I can give for an app like this. You do have to pay the fee that others have said once you activate it but it's well worth the cost if you're busy and don't have time to implement code for hundreds or thousands of pages.

Gotamochi

Location South Korea

amazing service. and great attitude from the service rep. i would totally recommend this app and very easy to setup.

Toyshea

Location Vietnam

This app helps me a lot. Easy to use with no tech required. Awesome for everyone who wants to run google ads

Fan Shop TODAY

The Best Customer service in the world!!! Walked me through everything I needed to know and took the time on things I did not understand. Will always use there apps. 100%

ყიდვა ყველაზე იაფად ან განვადებით

Good support. Delivered what we needed within seconds (It would take quite some time to have these functionalities installed manually), and the team has helped us to further modify the tags & parameters according to our needs.

semcoworks

Was super easy to install and customer service is helpful and responsive. Overall it is a very good app and user friendly

Designer Icons

Shobham very help with after-sales support, ive down loaded the app so lets see how we get on. Thank Shobham

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9