Retargeting for Google Ads

Retargeting for Google Ads

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Ads dynamic retargeting pixel. Easy Installation

Nexus Charger

I originally had an issue with the app but it was not their fault at all. I just had the tag already placed and didn't know about it. The team (specially Sonal) was really proactive and helped recognize the issue and guided me on how to properly fix it. This guys are great, definitely give them a try!

The Korean Fashion

The best app, it just a peace of mind to connect things, you just have to run your ads Customer support was amazing and fast

Museum Shop Italy

Assistenza incredibilmente veloce, ottima app facilissima da usare, la consiglio. Mi hanno risolto un problema dei tag duplicati

Vodrim

Super easy to use and install. Worked right away and their customer support was amazing. Shubham was excellent with helping me over the chat support and overall a great experience.

The Four Knights

Great customer service, works great, fair pricing. They have also other apps that help with store management that works well

The Brew Company

Adnabu app has correctly set up your remarketing audiences and enabled us to use Google Adwords. The constant asking for giving a review is quite annoying though, so I'm giving one-star less because of that. Otherwise all good!

Undiscovered Realm

This app does exactly what its designed to do in the easiest way possible, I had an issue with it working in my theme but the developer team worked hard over a few days and got it all working perfectly and kept me updated every day as they sorted it out. Now everything is working great. A+ customer support.

MOON ANGEL BEAUTY

An absolute SCAM - free to install but they charge you $10 if you have ANY Google Ads running, even if you never used the app and the Google Ads you have in place were running long before you ever installed the app. I have a Google Adwords campaign in place that's been running since January 2020 (has absolutely NOTHING to do with retargeting in any way) - I installed this Retargeting app in September, NEVER USED IT, NEVER TOUCHED IT, then almost immediately uninstalled it, and they STILL charged me $10 simply because my Google Adwords campaign (that's been live since JANUARY!) was live during the time that I had the app installed. Absolutely ridiculous. I will never interact with any AdNabu products ever again. The definition of a scam.

November 8, 2020

Hi, We do apologize for the misunderstanding you had regarding our app. Our pricing section clearly says free if not running ads and $9.99 if running Google Ads (we have not mentioned retargeting ads particularly it includes any kind of campaigns). So as you mentioned you are running ads since January but started using our app in September and used it for 2 months. We charged you because the campaigns are up and running there is no SCAM in that we have clearly mentioned what we have charged you for. Our app task is to create audience lists and keep on adding audiences for you and update it from time to time this is what we charge $9.99. No matter a customer is using those lists or not (running retargeting ads or not) Our app is still doing its JOB.

Since customer satisfaction is the priority for us we tried refunding you the amount even not being wrong at our side. I hope there should be no confusion now.

Christmas Eve Store

simple install process & great customer service help when i needed it, questions answered within minutes

TEIA

The app works perfectly, i already have my retargeting campaigns running, their customer service its awesome i have some questions and they answer me in minutes

Previous 1 3 4 5 6