Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive suite of SEO and website speed optimization tools. It's praised for significantly improving page loading times and enhancing online visibility with features like meta tags, headings, and image optimization. The user-friendly interface is appreciated, especially for beginners. The app's customer support is noted for their prompt and knowledgeable service. Plus, it's free, making it a cost-effective solution for improving user experience.

November 29, 2023

Good experience as a start now. Technical support is great. Very cooperative and quick to reply. Respected and have a speed of response and good ethics in dealing, in addition to good results as a solution to the first problem that hurts the speed of the site or archiving

Mishastyle
Jordan
2 months using the app
Edited February 9, 2024

I installed this app hoping to find a solution to some SEO errors and improve my SEO score and search results. There are many apps on the market so I chose Tapita due to the high ratings and features, and I was not disappointed. Within minutes I was able to make a number of improvements, and then I asked for help using the Chat and got an immediate response. The support person (Liam) offered to take care of all of my critical errors, which he did in around 15 minutes. He then answered some more of my questions around improving Google search results, super helpful. I'm very impressed with the performance of this app and the support behind it, highly recommended!!

** Update. I've lowered my rating due to this app repeatedly asking for increased privileges without any notification as to why. If you don't accept it, then you can't use the app. So I've cancelled my subscription and deleted the app.

Beesphere
About 2 hours using the app
September 28, 2023

I'm using this app for my shopify shop and so far it has been a pleasant experience, i can personally already see an performance upgrade with my store and the customer service has been nothing but helpful and when there was a bit confusion, they quickly cleared it up and helped me. So far they are better than previous apps i have used and i hope it stays that way.

The Black Dahlia Boutique
South Africa
3 months using the app
November 16, 2023

Great app. Katy helped me thru everything, fixed my SEO and other critical issues. I am thankful

Click&Shop
New Zealand
About 1 month using the app
October 5, 2023

This app has helped us improve the website performance overall, and we are thankful to the team for the support. We are going to continue to use this app and monitor the performance real time, especially once we start uploading videos on our website.

BearHugs
India
26 days using the app
November 28, 2023

Just started using this app, and so far, it's great. Customer service has been very helpful. This app has a lot to offer.

Pkleman Clothing & More
30 minutes using the app
October 11, 2023

My page speed increased, thank you

Brush Revive
Türkiye
3 months using the app
September 24, 2023

Not had any problems so far with tapita, it increased my score speed straight away once it was optimised. Good free service

Cutesy Gifts
3 days using the app
July 18, 2023

From the moment I started using this app, I was impressed by its intuitive interface and user-friendly features. The app seamlessly integrates with my online store, allowing me to effortlessly optimize my product pages and content. Even as someone with limited technical knowledge, I found the app incredibly easy to navigate and utilize effectively. It changed how my online store is check it out: https://tichtees.myshopify.com/
Another aspect that sets this app apart is its on-page optimization capabilities. With just a few clicks, I was able to analyze my website's structure, identify any potential issues, and receive actionable recommendations to optimize my site's performance. This feature alone saved me countless hours that I would have otherwise spent manually analyzing and fine-tuning my website.

TICHtees
Kenya
4 months using the app
September 17, 2023

Just started using the same. Page speed increased for now.

KMA Snacks