Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing SEO and page speed. They report a significant decrease in loading times and an increase in organic search traffic. Features like JavaScript minification and Instapage functionality are particularly appreciated. The app is praised for its user-friendly interface and robust free version. The support team is frequently commended for their responsiveness and dedication to merchant success.

April 3, 2024

La App es muy útil, a mí me la recomendó un profesional del SEO. El servicio de asistencia en línea incluso con el plan gratuito es lo más.

Hangover of Fashion
Spain
March 8, 2024

Great response time and great service. my problem was fixed within 10 minutes

eWorkshop
South Africa
5 days using the app
Edited February 9, 2024

I installed this app hoping to find a solution to some SEO errors and improve my SEO score and search results. There are many apps on the market so I chose Tapita due to the high ratings and features, and I was not disappointed. Within minutes I was able to make a number of improvements, and then I asked for help using the Chat and got an immediate response. The support person (Liam) offered to take care of all of my critical errors, which he did in around 15 minutes. He then answered some more of my questions around improving Google search results, super helpful. I'm very impressed with the performance of this app and the support behind it, highly recommended!!

** Update. I've lowered my rating due to this app repeatedly asking for increased privileges without any notification as to why. If you don't accept it, then you can't use the app. So I've cancelled my subscription and deleted the app.

Beesphere
14 days using the app
March 7, 2024

The free plan is very nice to increase website speed but if you need more functions you need to pay. Very helpful customer service

Spectrum Sparks

متجر أعتني بطفلك
Yemen
About 2 hours using the app
November 29, 2023

Good experience as a start now. Technical support is great. Very cooperative and quick to reply. Respected and have a speed of response and good ethics in dealing, in addition to good results as a solution to the first problem that hurts the speed of the site or archiving

Mishastyle
Jordan
6 months using the app
November 16, 2023

Great app. Katy helped me thru everything, fixed my SEO and other critical issues. I am thankful

Click&Shop
New Zealand
About 1 month using the app
October 11, 2023

My page speed increased, thank you

Brush Revive
Türkiye
September 24, 2023

Not had any problems so far with tapita, it increased my score speed straight away once it was optimised. Good free service

Cutesy Gifts
6 months using the app
September 28, 2023

I'm using this app for my shopify shop and so far it has been a pleasant experience, i can personally already see an performance upgrade with my store and the customer service has been nothing but helpful and when there was a bit confusion, they quickly cleared it up and helped me. So far they are better than previous apps i have used and i hope it stays that way.

The Black Dahlia Boutique