Google Tag Manager App

Full Data Layer for complete attribution of your store

$30/month. 7-day free trial.

Garden of Even

I want to make sure you cancel my free trial. As product tester prespective this is a difficult app.

May 19, 2022

We are sorry that you had problems with our app, we noticed that you installed the app on May 14, 2022 and uninstalled it the same day, although you had the 7-days free trial option which could have given you an appropriate amount of time to test the functionality. We will be very happy to help you with the configuration and provide the support you require to fully test the app and then make the decision whether you want to use it or not.

You successfully cancelled your free trial.

Magenta Flowers

Don't even bother. Not only did they ask me to remove a template which was sort of working, they then didn't want to help to configure the tags in the template to ensure they are working. My Google Analytics is pretty much broken, not reporting any revenue or tag data and their customer service is shockingly terrible. I had initially used Niddocks who this company initially was, he was not only SUPER helpful, he was informative, technically sound and just plain great. The company then got sold to these guys and they have been cowboys ever since. After stressing that their tags were incorrect and infact their predecessor had added custom code to ensure the data layer objects could be ready, they then said I should pay $400 to get this fixed and they can take Paypal payments?! Seriously don't waste your time.

February 8, 2022

We're really sorry that you had a problem with your Google Tag Manager implementation. Our app is working correctly and unfortunately the issues you were experiencing were related to other code that somebody else had added that we did not have sight of and also don't offer free support for. We were very happy to help with configuration of tags in Google Tag Manager as part of our support offering and we also suggested that you carry out a test order and share the results with us so we could help but you did not do this. We do offer paid for support for issues unrelated to our app but this was not taken up by you. Once again I'm sorry this didn't work out for you but we have done what we can to assist with issues relating to our app but we do not offer free support for issues caused by code that has not been added by us.

GotItHere.com

Installed app 11/14. New google tags were installed within a few days of installing app. Google ads started throwing an error the following day: "Make sure you don't miss any conversions by fixing your global site tag issues. Recommended because your global site tag setup may be incorrect or incomplete" I have emailed the devs 3 times, 11/19, 11/23 and 11/29 and have not received a response, let alone a fix. Nothing in junk mail folder either. Not just poor customer service, completely non-existent customer service. Now we have to hire somebody to go in and clean up the code they left behind.

February 10, 2022

Apologies for not being able to respond to your queries on time as we had lost one of the support teams at very short notice, we have a fully functioning support team now and can respond to and deal with all support requests.

Oktaaf

We tried to install Google Tag Manager App, and after 6 frustrating days we had to uninstall the app to go for an alternative solution. Customer support was poor: hardly responsive, inefficient.

February 10, 2022

The Velvet Bow

I am new to this app. The devs have done what the app is supposed to do. But the thing I want to highlight is that they are trying to do much more and help troubleshoot customers with other problems. I hope ever app has this customer service in Shopify. Great work guys, hope you the best!!

Wooden Cork

Rob's rapid response and amazing support truly make this one of the best app experiences I have had on Shopify. Rob went above and beyond to resolve GTM setup for us free of charge which was a constant issue for our store.

BottleBuzz

Rob was able to solve our Google issues within minutes. App and support are top notch. I cannot thank him enough for getting our GTM all setup correctly.

Made Terra

Rob helped me one-on-one and fixed every issue on my Shopify! He is so amazing, Best customer support I've seen before!
This app is my highest recommendation for anyone - who is want to setup google tag manager!

Icey-Tek USA LLC

The customer support is the gold in this app. Rob Edlin worked with me one-on-one to correctly set up and fine-tune our various tracking pixels and coding using Google Tag Manager. Epitomy of professionalism and customer service. This app and more importantly the people behind it get my highest recommendation.

K2xLabs Pet Health

I have to echo some of the other reviewers here - Rob bent over backwards to help install the app, helping with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager (installed quite a few tags and triggers), and the Shopify store itself. Great customer service!

Previous 1 3