Google Tag Manager App

Google Tag Manager App | Reviews

by Virk Investments I, LLC

Google Tag Manager for your store with full Data Layer support

GotItHere.com

Installed app 11/14. New google tags were installed within a few days of installing app. Google ads started throwing an error the following day: "Make sure you don't miss any conversions by fixing your global site tag issues. Recommended because your global site tag setup may be incorrect or incomplete" I have emailed the devs 3 times, 11/19, 11/23 and 11/29 and have not received a response, let alone a fix. Nothing in junk mail folder either. Not just poor customer service, completely non-existent customer service. Now we have to hire somebody to go in and clean up the code they left behind.

Oktaaf

We tried to install Google Tag Manager App, and after 6 frustrating days we had to uninstall the app to go for an alternative solution. Customer support was poor: hardly responsive, inefficient.

The Velvet Bow

I am new to this app. The devs have done what the app is supposed to do. But the thing I want to highlight is that they are trying to do much more and help troubleshoot customers with other problems. I hope ever app has this customer service in Shopify. Great work guys, hope you the best!!

Wooden Cork

Rob's rapid response and amazing support truly make this one of the best app experiences I have had on Shopify. Rob went above and beyond to resolve GTM setup for us free of charge which was a constant issue for our store.

BottleBuzz

Rob was able to solve our Google issues within minutes. App and support are top notch. I cannot thank him enough for getting our GTM all setup correctly.

Made Terra

Rob helped me one-on-one and fixed every issue on my Shopify! He is so amazing, Best customer support I've seen before!
This app is my highest recommendation for anyone - who is want to setup google tag manager!

Icey-Tek USA LLC

The customer support is the gold in this app. Rob Edlin worked with me one-on-one to correctly set up and fine-tune our various tracking pixels and coding using Google Tag Manager. Epitomy of professionalism and customer service. This app and more importantly the people behind it get my highest recommendation.

K2xLabs Pet Health

I have to echo some of the other reviewers here - Rob bent over backwards to help install the app, helping with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager (installed quite a few tags and triggers), and the Shopify store itself. Great customer service!

Mami Wata - UK DEVELOPMENT

Really great app. Super efficient install and really helpful support. Thoroughly recommend this app.

WELdental

This app stopped reporting the value of the conversions to Google Analytics a few weeks ago. Developer has told us that they would correct it after asking twice to get it fixed. Will be removing app and finding a different approach.

I can echo the other positive reviews. I have had superb customer service from a few of the Apps we using. This is by far one of the best, attentive providers here.

March 3, 2019

Thanks for the review, sorry we couldn't resolve this issue for you, there are a few combinations of config and checkouts that cause issues but sadly we couldn't get to the bottom of this one, I hope you've found a solution to the problem but we'd love to have you back if you haven't and will do our best to find a solution.

Previous 1