Google Tag Manager

Full Data Layer for complete attribution of your store

From $30/month. 7-day free trial.

Mish

So glad we have this. It was really simple to set up, the support and communication has been great. Now we can manage all of our tracking in one place with easy. Thank you!

Inlight Beauty

Time spent using app Over 4 years

This app has really helped me tie all of my tracking together, there's so many different things to track I got confused before I started using Google Tag Manager. The app is easy to use even from my phone.

ijopower

This app has really helped me with setting up and monitoring our Google and Social media tracking in one place, it's so easy to use and the support and resources are great

LogieTimber

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Great app, very simple to use and does exactly what we need it to do without us having to spend hours learning how to do it ourselves

Wired4Signs USA

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Update: We have resolved internal issues which resulted in the app not loading as expected. Most importantly though, the author has been in touch immediately to resolve this issue. Support is important! Original review: We are using this app to publish our GTIN data to Google Merchant Center and it worked without any issues. Today we were notified by Google that 90% of our products on GMC do not have a GTIN. So we try to check what is happening in GTM, but ... "cannot connect to server" ... is this app dead?

July 19, 2022

We're sorry you have had issues with your store, our app has been working without fault on your store since you installed it in 2017. No other customers seem to be experiencing this problem. Unfortunately the message you are getting is most likely from Google, Shopify or elsewhere but not from our app. We have asked you to share a screenshot of the error so we can help diagnose the issue but haven't heard back from you, please feel free to get back in touch with us and we will be very happy to help you diagnose the problem you are having.

Willow & Stone

Having only recently moved to Shopify, we needed a Google Tag Manager app that did everything for us. This app is so simple to use especially as we didn't know where to even start. The support available and template generator have really saved us lots of time getting everything configured and up and running.

Helen Round

This app is fantastic, it sorted out all my tracking issues and also the dashboard identified a major problem with my store that I am now getting fixed with support from the Google Tag Manager App team, thank you

Garden of Even

Time spent using app About 14 hours

I want to make sure you cancel my free trial. As product tester prespective this is a difficult app.

May 19, 2022

We are sorry that you had problems with our app, we noticed that you installed the app on May 14, 2022 and uninstalled it the same day, although you had the 7-days free trial option which could have given you an appropriate amount of time to test the functionality. We will be very happy to help you with the configuration and provide the support you require to fully test the app and then make the decision whether you want to use it or not.

You successfully cancelled your free trial.

Magenta Flowers

Time spent using app About 2 years

Don't even bother. Not only did they ask me to remove a template which was sort of working, they then didn't want to help to configure the tags in the template to ensure they are working. My Google Analytics is pretty much broken, not reporting any revenue or tag data and their customer service is shockingly terrible. I had initially used Niddocks who this company initially was, he was not only SUPER helpful, he was informative, technically sound and just plain great. The company then got sold to these guys and they have been cowboys ever since. After stressing that their tags were incorrect and infact their predecessor had added custom code to ensure the data layer objects could be ready, they then said I should pay $400 to get this fixed and they can take Paypal payments?! Seriously don't waste your time.

February 8, 2022

We're really sorry that you had a problem with your Google Tag Manager implementation. Our app is working correctly and unfortunately the issues you were experiencing were related to other code that somebody else had added that we did not have sight of and also don't offer free support for. We were very happy to help with configuration of tags in Google Tag Manager as part of our support offering and we also suggested that you carry out a test order and share the results with us so we could help but you did not do this. We do offer paid for support for issues unrelated to our app but this was not taken up by you. Once again I'm sorry this didn't work out for you but we have done what we can to assist with issues relating to our app but we do not offer free support for issues caused by code that has not been added by us.

GotItHere.com

Installed app 11/14. New google tags were installed within a few days of installing app. Google ads started throwing an error the following day: "Make sure you don't miss any conversions by fixing your global site tag issues. Recommended because your global site tag setup may be incorrect or incomplete" I have emailed the devs 3 times, 11/19, 11/23 and 11/29 and have not received a response, let alone a fix. Nothing in junk mail folder either. Not just poor customer service, completely non-existent customer service. Now we have to hire somebody to go in and clean up the code they left behind.

February 10, 2022

Apologies for not being able to respond to your queries on time as we had lost one of the support teams at very short notice, we have a fully functioning support team now and can respond to and deal with all support requests.

Previous 1 3