4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy installation, user-friendly interface, and seamless integration. It's praised for efficiently collecting Google Customer Reviews, boosting store credibility. Its one-time charge is seen as cost-effective compared to subscription-based apps. Support is often highlighted for their prompt and expert assistance, with team members like Milan and Saad receiving special mentions. Merchants recommend it for its time-saving capabilities and positive impact on e-commerce operations.

January 28, 2021

Milan was really helpful, did follow up and gave us lots of content and advice on resolving our issue. Many thanks!

Beauty Store Online
6 months using the app
July 6, 2021

Thank you to Mr. Milan and everyone from the Simprosys team. 5 stars always help with my issued and fixed them very quickly. I would recommend this Apps to everyone:)

iFrenchy
6 months using the app
October 26, 2019

Milan is fast and friendly. Very courteous, very prompt with replies and things to be done. All you could ask for.

Your Vintage Department Store
Edited September 24, 2019

Great customer service, they are very quick to answer questions and resolve problems with the integration. The application works very well. Highly recommended!!

Mirefaccion.com.mx
Mexico
September 14, 2021

The customer service team responded to my request for set-up help within 1 day (I am located in Mountain Time Zone). Shortly thereafter, they helped me complete the set-up and verify the app is working properly. It is too early to comment on how many reviews this app may help to generate. However, I thought I would post an early review because it may be helpful to know the app developer does a very good job helping with set-up.

Smoking Airplanes
June 23, 2021

We use almost all apps from Simprosys and its just an awesome team besides the helpful apps. Kevin helped us a lot whenever we had requests concerning their software. This app is a must-have if you want substantial growth.

NAIPO.de
Germany
July 24, 2019

Outstanding service from these guys, I have had two issues (my settings) and they have responded within a few minutes and fixed each time, model for excellent customer service.

Flowers.ie
Ireland
Edited March 24, 2016

Pretty good. Works as advertised. Support is nearly perfect, not quite 100% perfect, but much better than 95% of most technical support. Instructions on how to implement were very clear and took less time than I thought it would. We initially were denied our Google Trusted Store due to not meeting the required volume, but were given a 30 day extension from Google and were awarded our Google Trusted Store badge shortly after the 30 day extension.

Wiperpacks
December 10, 2019

Great app, the support team is very fast , hope i will get good reviews after and make my buneses grow

Maître du Thé
Edited May 15, 2020

These guys have been consistent in just getting in there and fixing whatever doesn't work. I have no idea how they do it. But it's done overnight, fixed. Bing Bang, Boom. Done. Highly recommended.

sanitizewear