Reviews (239)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to provide exclusive discounts to military personnel, first responders, and teachers. They praise its easy integration, identity verification feature, and its role in boosting sales and visibility. The app is also recognized for automating the discount process, saving businesses time and effort. Merchants commend the responsive customer support and note the app's contribution to expanding their customer base and community engagement.

November 10, 2020

GovX ID was easy to download and it's easy to use. We've had a number of orders come in with the GovX ID discount. I feel better about it because I know that those orders are verified and no one is abusing the discount, and we also have the consistent ability to reward government and military with a discount they deserve. I've had zero issues with this app - it's only added value to our site!

A3 Performance
January 2, 2023

A great way to expand your marketing and sales channels while supporting first responders and the military!

QUIETKAT USA
April 11, 2023

We have had zero issues with this app and received zero complaints from our customers. We're happy to have it installed in our store.

Pangea Reptile LLC
June 16, 2022

This app was super easy to install. We are so happy it allows us to provide a discount to our customers who are first responders and in the military.

RIND Snacks, Inc
January 19, 2022

Easy to set up, customizable to match any brand. I love the fact that it's free because you shouldn't have to pay to give discounts. Also, I appreciate that they don't leave teachers out as many businesses often do. Thanks GovX ID!

Tipsy Hues
June 29, 2023

Super helpful support. I needed help figuring out why my logo wouldn’t load after years of using. Also needed to stop discount items from allowing an additional code- the instructions were so clear and accurate, I fixed the issue in minutes from sending a help request. Thank you to the rep (Jessica)!

Papers by Jessica Ann
September 1, 2022

We had been one of the first to offer military and first responder discounts in our category of products and it was always extra work for us to set everyone up properly and keep it exclusive (not leaked on the web). GovX made it easy, our customer base was used to this and it has saved us a ton of time and energy while providing a seamless experience for our customers. Big fan of this app. Thank you GovX.

MANIMAL
April 15, 2022

Works great and is a seamless integration at the cart level of our store. Pretty much set and forget. I'd recommend it for streamlining military/first responder discounts.

Western Rise
November 2, 2022

They have been great to deal with and the added discounts have really saved our egotactical.com customers a lot of money over the years!

EGO Tactical
November 9, 2022

Customer service was wonderful and incredibly helpful! Being a Veteran myself, I really appreciate an easy to use app that can get my customer's awesome discounts!

R&R Cozy