Graphpath ‑ AI Product Bundles

Graphpath ‑ AI Product Bundles

by GraphPath

Sell more to customers with smart product bundles and upsells

Rhonda World

Was really excited to try this but got error messages every time I tried to go through the activation instructions. Used the chat support in the app to file a ticket and never heard back so I'm deleting and going with a different app for this function.

February 23, 2021

Hello Rhonda! We respond to every chat message but in your case we received no response. We are always available to schedule a call / book a time to walk you through the process of installation and better understand your needs. You can schedule a call with us here: https://www.graphpath.ai/go/book-a-demo-session/

LUISA POSTRES

Graphpath is a great bundling app!! Best of all, is their support, they are attentive to any request and have even added features that we have recommended! Keep up the great work

SUPRABAKE

GraphPath is great! It worked perfectly for my needs. Bundling product in an intelligent manner and data driven without me having to do it manually (YAY!!!)