GrooveJar

GrooveJar

by GrooveJar

Turn More Visitors Into Customers

Silulo Store

Okay, so before i tried this app there were so many 5 star comments but none of them sated how effective it is in terms of making sales. So i gave it try... tell you what within a day I made $1000 from their apps. It's just the beginning :). Thank you Jim

All Clothes Hawaiian

Add it to your site and schedule your live phone chat. I'm glad I decided to opt into the phone chat. A: it made me feel like my business was appreciated B: he showed me a few features and elaborated on some details that were fuzzy.

Zoobeevega

This app was recommended to me by a few folks in my shopify group on Facebook. I installed it and less than 24 hours later Jim a rep from GrooveJar, called me and shared his screen with me as he walked me through the app and how to set it up. I look forward to working with these guys they seem to be the real deal!

Ralphe And Co

This app is a must have if you want to collect leads and retarget. We more than doubled our conversion rate! The staff members are amazing! Service and support is above and beyond what I expected. Thank you Groovejar!

Soulmatescollection

This is the first app that I have installed and customer service has given me the VIP treatment, and I'm still in the free trial!!! Thanks to Jim's personalized and quick help I have my app up and running. He went above and beyond responding to my emails extremely fast and even made a custom video tutorial to show me how to install other useful features of Groovejar that would improve my shop. The app is great and very user friendly, it's perfect for people like me without any coding knowledge. I wish I could give this app 10 starts since they totally deserve it. Isa Zapata Soulmatescollection.com

Casimara

Really like this app so far and the support is fantastic! Also has tons of other apps built in too which is super cool!

Aeb Gaming

8/10 pretty good but does need some work to get to the best apps on Shopify store

Imperial Blades Direct

Was amazed at how easy the email funnel setup was, and how fast we started seeing results - current opt in rate is 9 percent, and email open-rates are 40% and up! Every month has gotten better results - thanks GrooveJar!

Sylkenpro

I love it! The app boosted our sales literally. My store wasn't doing so good but after I installed this, I made sales! Conversions skyrocketed and I really love it! It is also user-friendly and everybody can learn how to manage it easily.

Casemiro Arts

Works, probably, and nothing more, not for us at least ;] visit casemiroarts.com
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7