GrooveJar ‑ Conversion Tools

GrooveJar ‑ Conversion Tools

by GrooveJar

Convert Visitors Into Customers With Email Popups and More

My Healthy Body Shop

I installed the App with their customer service support which was outstanding and fast. Now I will wait for the results. I recommend this App.

Stella & Nash

Just started using this app and am mad I didnt start sooner! It is great and offers many unique features! And the customer service/guidance is top notch! Highly recommend!

Rage Supply

It’s been working great for me thus far. Pretty easy to set up and has been collecting 2k+ emails me since installed so I’m happy with it! It could use additional customization options, but I believe I actually told Jim a suggestion and soon after the requested feature was added... so the customer service + product team is on point there too!

TruLuv Shopping Experience

GrooveJar gets the first 4 stars⭐️ Just on the customer service during our initial setup. JIM was tremendously helpful as soon as the app was installed. within 15 minutes our store was updated and live with one of the best ranked tools GrooveJar has available.

We look forward to leaving another review after we see the effectiveness of the Apps performance.

D.Truth ~ TruLuv Shopping Experience

www.puresourceextracts.com

We started using this app to help us build our email list and to help our CRO. I like what this adds to our website and I also have to say the customer service is top of the line. The help I received today was definitely above and beyond.

Silulo Store

Okay, so before i tried this app there were so many 5 star comments but none of them sated how effective it is in terms of making sales.

So i gave it try... tell you what within a day I made $1000 from their apps.

It's just the beginning :).

All Clothes Hawaiian

Add it to your site and schedule your live phone chat. I'm glad I decided to opt into the phone chat. A: it made me feel like my business was appreciated B: he showed me a few features and elaborated on some details that were fuzzy.

Zoobeevega

This app was recommended to me by a few folks in my shopify group on Facebook. I installed it and less than 24 hours later Jim a rep from GrooveJar, called me and shared his screen with me as he walked me through the app and how to set it up. I look forward to working with these guys they seem to be the real deal!

Ralphe And Co

This app is a must have if you want to collect leads and retarget. We more than doubled our conversion rate! The staff members are amazing! Service and support is above and beyond what I expected. Thank you Groovejar!

Soulmatescollection

This is the first app that I have installed and customer service has given me the VIP treatment, and I'm still in the free trial!!! Thanks to Jim's personalized and quick help I have my app up and running. He went above and beyond responding to my emails extremely fast and even made a custom video tutorial to show me how to install other useful features of Groovejar that would improve my shop.
The app is great and very user friendly, it's perfect for people like me without any coding knowledge. I wish I could give this app 10 starts since they totally deserve it. Isa Zapata Soulmatescollection.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8