Advanced Bundle Products

Get more sales with bundle products & discounts!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

EcoQuality Store

Great support. The app works fine. Requested support was provided on fixing zero pricing on product page and customizing bundle page.

Majado Gourmet Shop

This app offers exactly what we needed to list our bundles and also allow our clients to vary the quantities of each individual item. We only had one issue with the way it displayed on mobile devices but their support team was quick to adjust it for us. Their customer support is the best I've seen from any Shopify app. Same day replies and very clear communication. Highly recommended if you're looking for a "product bundle" app for your store.

Tiny and Snail

This app is integral to our website and business. Recently I asked if something could be changed, and they did it quickly for me. Wonderful customer service! I wish other apps were as good as this one.

Aloft Hobbies

Very pleased! Coming from Magento, we use "grouped products" for a number of items and Shopify just does not offer this in the core. This app is as close as I was able to replicate this functionality. We needed some help and support was great. Despite a negative review here that claims this app will not work with AJAX carts, I was able to share the AJAX codes from my theme with Dmitry and he was able to easily add the code needed to get our cart working great with this app!! Yeah! They also customized their design to work with our dark theme. PERFECT. Very pleased. I hope in the future they will add the ability to make suggestions for the quantities that customers can use, or modify to meet their needs. This would allow us to make qty suggestions to our customers and they have the freedom to reduce or grow the quantity based on their particular needs. This is very handy when suggesting additional items that go with the main product.

Dirty Goods

Love the easy of use, highly recommend. I set up everything in a matter of minutes. I'll be adding to all my stores

Lancaster Archery Supply

Highly recommend the ABP app! The support has been top notch; super quick responses and very willing to assist with customizations needed to achieve desired behavior.

TWOOBS

Awesome customer service! The app was easy to use and set up, and the team was on hand to help customise the app to be exactly what we needed. So happy to have found them!

Prism Kites

The support team is great - very responsive and willing to go out of their way to make customizations to better fit your site and desired user experience. Special thank you to Dmitry and Angelika for their quick service and support!

Cervecería de Lagos

After a long search and multiple bundle apps tried, we ran into ABP, and it had exactly what we were looking for. We needed some customization for it to work perfectly in our store, and the support was GREAT, they answered pretty quickly, were totally helpful and did the customization we needed without extra fees! I recommend this product a lot :)

machlibazaar

The best customer service I have seen in a Shopify app to date. The team helped us with our custom requirements and was very quick to respond to our queries. Would definitely recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7