Advanced Bundle Products

Advanced Bundle Products

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
Mageworx
4.5
April 25, 2022

Great support. The app works fine. Requested support was provided on fixing zero pricing on product page and customizing bundle page.

EcoQuality Store
Time spent using app: 7 days
April 15, 2022

This app offers exactly what we needed to list our bundles and also allow our clients to vary the quantities of each individual item. We only had one issue with the way it displayed on mobile devices but their support team was quick to adjust it for us. Their customer support is the best I've seen from any Shopify app. Same day replies and very clear communication. Highly recommended if you're looking for a "product bundle" app for your store.

Majado Gourmet Shop
Spain
Time spent using app: 10 days
March 31, 2022

This app is integral to our website and business. Recently I asked if something could be changed, and they did it quickly for me. Wonderful customer service! I wish other apps were as good as this one.

Tiny and Snail
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 15, 2022

Very pleased! Coming from Magento, we use "grouped products" for a number of items and Shopify just does not offer this in the core. This app is as close as I was able to replicate this functionality. We needed some help and support was great. Despite a negative review here that claims this app will not work with AJAX carts, I was able to share the AJAX codes from my theme with Dmitry and he was able to easily add the code needed to get our cart working great with this app!! Yeah! They also customized their design to work with our dark theme. PERFECT. Very pleased. I hope in the future they will add the ability to make suggestions for the quantities that customers can use, or modify to meet their needs. This would allow us to make qty suggestions to our customers and they have the freedom to reduce or grow the quantity based on their particular needs. This is very handy when suggesting additional items that go with the main product.

Aloft Hobbies
Time spent using app: 13 days
February 22, 2022

Love the easy of use, highly recommend. I set up everything in a matter of minutes. I'll be adding to all my stores

Dirty Goods