Advanced Bundle Products

Advanced Bundle Products | Reviews

by Mageworx

Get more sales with bundle products & discounts!

Prism Kites

The support team is great - very responsive and willing to go out of their way to make customizations to better fit your site and desired user experience. Special thank you to Dmitry and Angelika for their quick service and support!

Cervecería de Lagos

After a long search and multiple bundle apps tried, we ran into ABP, and it had exactly what we were looking for. We needed some customization for it to work perfectly in our store, and the support was GREAT, they answered pretty quickly, were totally helpful and did the customization we needed without extra fees! I recommend this product a lot :)

machlibazaar

The best customer service I have seen in a Shopify app to date. The team helped us with our custom requirements and was very quick to respond to our queries. Would definitely recommend

Merch Central

This app is the only one that we've found that can do what we need it to and the support is great! Thanks!

Skip The Distance

Very easy to use! Friendly customer service that was able to solve my problem very quickly. I prefer the overall layout far better than other apps I've used.

Block Bros. at Home

Our store sells products that can be purchased ala carte as separate components or by bundling all the products together to make a full kit. This is the only app on the app store that has given me the ability to do that in Shopify. We had a few small issues in getting started but the support team was happy to help get things set straight by adjusting liquid files and snippets accordingly. If you want to be able to sell individual components as a full product kit, I would recommend this.

Room to Bloom

This is a really smart app and definitely deserving of 5 stars. The customer service is also amazing - super reliable and accommodating. Thanks Mageworx Team!

Man's Set

10 out of 10. Flawless customer service communication! We have made individual changes to their application for our site! Highly recommend.

Tiff Joias

One of the best apps I've ever used! Sensational support, never seen the same! I recommend it to everyone!

nood food Online Grocery Shop

We used this app to bundle products. It really help us with the customisation we needed for our website. Thanks Dimitry and Angelika!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7