Advanced Bundle Products

Advanced Bundle Products

by Mageworx

Get more sales with bundle products & discounts!

esn.com

Great with Shopify Plus!

We've installed the app twice. At the first time we found that it's fine with respect to creating sets of products but the discounting features haven't met our requirements.

After a very disappointing attempt with Bold Bundles we've looked at Mageworx Bundles again - now choosing another approach: Creating the sets with the help of MageWorx and doing the discounting with the help of Shopify Scripts.
To be able to do so, we had to build some Javascript workarounds, which have been somewhat tricky. But it's possible - after some days it has been running, and now the discounting is working great with the help of Shopify Scripts.

Some feature suggestions, which would make that still easier:
- Provide a public JS function making it possible to add custom line item properties
- Make sure, that an event is triggerd in every case the addition of products to the cart has finnished. Especially in the case that a variant is sold out or other error situations
- The app sets the Add-To-Cart button to diabled but removes that attribute too early. Would be fine if that coud be fixed

Besides of those small weaknesses it's a very fine app for a really affordable price. Great!

July 6, 2020

It's great to hear you made it work for you in the end. Also, your feature suggestions are highly appreciated!

Cinzia & Catia Filati

Easy to use, uncomplicated options. Customer support is fenomenal, I asked for some design changes and within an hour they were on it!

July 3, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words! We're always happy to help.

Pili Ferrer

We have been testing various options of "Product Bundles". The fourth time we find this one.
It was very easy to configure and we found the pleasant surprise that allowed us to promote the pack within the individual product thanks to its popup.
We had some things that did not fit perfectly with our will and ANGELIKA and DIMITRY took care of making it happen and very quickly. BRILLIANT!!!!
Thank you both very much !!
P.S. As a possible improvement I would like that in addition to applying the discount you could put the final price and that the pluggin alone calculate the discount applied as a price difference.

June 11, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with MageWorx. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind clients like you make our job a pleasure.

Emma Fassio

Easy to use and very helpfull. It's easy to create bundle of products and help when you create packs of different items.

June 8, 2020

Hello,

We are thrilled to have you as part of the MageWorx family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!

Neat®

I’m soo grateful I downloaded this amazing app, can’t be compared to any other app of its kind, if you’re looking for an excellent bundle app, without any hesitation I advise you to download it NOW. I can’t thank Dmitry and Angelika for the quick and amazing support I got in no time, you guys ROCK... very supportive, friendly, and amazing team.
Don’t waste your time searching around...I promise you won’t regret it....

June 8, 2020

Hello,

Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Dmitry. You’re right, he is always going above and beyond. We’ll be sure to share your praises with him!

Always feel free to address us.

NUX

We used the App to group products from the same collection so the customer can choose the quantities of each variant by themselves and add to cart together as a set.
We were looking for a solution for a while and tried different apps. We are so happy we found Advanced Bundle Products and love the functionality, it works perfectly for our use case.

We experienced some problems in the set-up but got great and super quick support from Angelika and Dmitry: 5 stars from us! :)

May 27, 2020

Hello,

We are glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Beauty Kitchen

Amazing service from Dmitry - responds quickly to queries and installed the app quickly. Resolved a minor issue in no time. Great app, does exactly what we need it to and very simple to use.

May 14, 2020

Hello,

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate it!

Feel free to drop us a line if you need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Have a great day.

Tenkara USA

Very responsive developers, open to working with us on changes. Getting used to the app and starting to enjoy its simplicity. Highly recommend.

May 12, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for this great feedback! We’ve really enjoyed working with you :)

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Corner Nook

Works great! Support responds quickly when I found a few errors when adding the products with variants to cart and they fixed it right away.

May 6, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions or need our assistance. We will be happy to help you.

Lifeline Pet Supplies

We used this app to help configure our bundle products that had multiple options and need customization done as well. After install I had a few issues that were answered promptly and professionally. The team went out of their way to make sure the app was working as it should and as I expected. They even helped me get it to load faster and were always quick to respond! I would give them 10 stars if I could =)

May 6, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for this great feedback! We’ve really enjoyed working with you :)

Previous 1 3 4 5