Advanced Bundle Products

Advanced Bundle Products

by Mageworx

Get more sales with bundle products & discounts!

Merch Central

This app is the only one that we've found that can do what we need it to and the support is great! Thanks!

Skip The Distance

Very easy to use! Friendly customer service that was able to solve my problem very quickly. I prefer the overall layout far better than other apps I've used.

Block Bros. at Home

Our store sells products that can be purchased ala carte as separate components or by bundling all the products together to make a full kit. This is the only app on the app store that has given me the ability to do that in Shopify. We had a few small issues in getting started but the support team was happy to help get things set straight by adjusting liquid files and snippets accordingly. If you want to be able to sell individual components as a full product kit, I would recommend this.

Room to Bloom

This is a really smart app and definitely deserving of 5 stars. The customer service is also amazing - super reliable and accommodating. Thanks Mageworx Team!

Man's Set

10 out of 10. Flawless customer service communication! We have made individual changes to their application for our site! Highly recommend.

Tiff Joias

One of the best apps I've ever used! Sensational support, never seen the same! I recommend it to everyone!

nood food Online Grocery Shop

We used this app to bundle products. It really help us with the customisation we needed for our website. Thanks Dimitry and Angelika!

Maison Margaret

The app works very well but I want to give a special mention to the team as their support has been great and fast. THANKS

Dumpling Daughter

Great app to work with Bundle Products. Easy administration panel, clean and nice UI and 10+ team. I had a small issue and the support together with the development team promptly helped me really fast!

APRICOAT

I suppose like everyone else, I thought finding the right bundle app would be easier... just to find out it is actually a crazy nightmare and none works 100% perfectly! But this one is much closer to being THE ONE especially after Angelika and Dmitry have helped so much to adjust it to our needs. Many thanks and keep up the great work!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6