Advanced Bundle Products

Advanced Bundle Products

by Mageworx

Get more sales with bundle products & discounts!

Man's Set

10 out of 10. Flawless customer service communication! We have made individual changes to their application for our site! Highly recommend.

Tiff Joias

One of the best apps I've ever used! Sensational support, never seen the same! I recommend it to everyone!

nood food Online Grocery Shop

We used this app to bundle products. It really help us with the customisation we needed for our website. Thanks Dimitry and Angelika!

Maison Margaret

The app works very well but I want to give a special mention to the team as their support has been great and fast. THANKS

Dumpling Daughter

Great app to work with Bundle Products. Easy administration panel, clean and nice UI and 10+ team. I had a small issue and the support together with the development team promptly helped me really fast!

APRICOAT

I suppose like everyone else, I thought finding the right bundle app would be easier... just to find out it is actually a crazy nightmare and none works 100% perfectly! But this one is much closer to being THE ONE especially after Angelika and Dmitry have helped so much to adjust it to our needs. Many thanks and keep up the great work!!

Campus&Co Lyon

A very good app, and a great support team. I had a small problem on my website, and they did fix it in few minutes!

Siberica Swim

Amazing App for my business, for my kind of product is very important track real inventory, this app doesn't create a duplicates like others and everything work good.
Thank you for great customer care, Angelika and Evgeniya help me to solve some questions!

October 14, 2020

Hello,

We are thrilled to have you as part of the MageWorx family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us.

Feel free to address us in case any kind of assistance is ever required.

Have a great day!

My Familie Shirt

this app is great, I can now offer different products on my product page without losing my POD providers. And support is great. thank you

Tu Gente Venezuela

I looked for several apps that allowed me to offer combos to my customers and this was the only one that allowed me to have several different product offerings in one bundle and at the same time the ability to edit the quantity of each one of them. it is very flexible and the customer service team is so nice, they even did a customization for my website that allows my customers to edit the bundles the way they wanted. Very simple, yet powerful app and easy to use.

September 7, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for this review. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5-star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers.

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Have a wonderful day.