4.7

Merchants find this app instrumental in enhancing sales and growth, praising its customizable features like affiliate program management, referral programs, and MLM setups. They appreciate its seamless Shopify integration, ease of use, and reliable functionality. The data-driven approach provides valuable insights into affiliate performance, aiding in marketing strategies. The customer support team is noted for their responsiveness and helpfulness. Merchants also consider the app affordable, offering excellent value for money.

March 12, 2024

The app has great functionality. Customer service is always quick to resolve any questions we have.

Monday Motorbikes
February 12, 2024

App was broken upon my download and took nearly a week to be fixed. Customer service was not as friendly as expected during the process.

We The Believers
About 1 month using the app
GrowthHero.io replied February 13, 2024

Hi there, we're sorry you've come away with a negative impression of GrowthHero.

Our support team was notified about the issue with the installation process only a week after the app was installed in your store, and our developers team released a fix within less than 48 hours of the issue being reported. We were not aware of the issue before it was reported to us.

We understand that not being able to use the app for several days might have been frustrating, and we want to make sure all our users remain happy, so we offered you a trial reset, which you chose not to take up.

We absolutely value all customer feedback though, so your suggestions will be reviewed for future product improvements. We wish you success with your future affiliate efforts!

Karolina - Customer Happiness Specialist

May 5, 2023

It always does a great job with every launch that I do of keeping everything organized. Whenever I have questions about a feature Karolina is always returning my emails with helpful advice.

TheHobbsFarmHomegrown
May 9, 2023

I installed the app and then I didn't use it, I forgot to remove the app from the store until I got charged. I have contacted to ask for a refund of that amount, but was not approved so I am not really satisfied even though the app works quite well.

MargoDream
Vietnam
22 days using the app
October 11, 2022

Hands down the best investment for any new ecommerce store looking to start an affiliate program. Easy to integrate into Shopify. Easilly setup a new affiliate or refer a friend program in minutes. For those time when you're feeling like a newbie the amazing support team are always there to lend a helping hand.

Peacelily Australia
Almost 3 years using the app
GrowthHero.io replied December 1, 2022

We're so glad to hear that! We're always happy to help with your program :)

February 25, 2022

Great app, helps us a lot in everyday life with the processing and organization of affiliate campaigns. The support is superfast and helps with all problems.

PURISH
Germany
About 2 years using the app
GrowthHero.io replied March 3, 2022

Thank you so much! It's wonderful to hear you're enjoying our app :)

February 1, 2022

I used to use UpPromote & found out they were scamming me! So far my experience with GrowthHero has been excellent! I love how their program is set up. Any questions I had were answered within one day.

Brixton.Phoenix
GrowthHero.io replied February 3, 2022

Thank you so much! We're pleased to hear you're enjoying our app :)

Edited March 22, 2022

A great app, I've used it with great success over the years. Nothing but good things to say about the affiliate marketing app, would recommend.

The Press Club
GrowthHero.io replied March 22, 2022

Awesome! Thank you :)

April 19, 2022

I LOVE THE GROWTH HERO APP AND TEAM! THEY ARE SO HELPFUL. EVER HAVE A QUESTION? SET UP A G-CHAT & GET ALL YOUR Q'S ANSWERED!!!! THANK YOU GROWTH HERO

Seven Oak | Premium Handcrafted Eyewear
Over 1 year using the app
GrowthHero.io replied April 21, 2022

We're pleased to hear you're enjoying our app :) Thank you so much!

February 9, 2022

I did an amazing tutorial with Karolina this morning and she walked me through everything that we needed to know. I appreciate their willingness to go the extra mile to make sure we understand the system and answer any questions!

BAD HABIT BOUTIQUE
Over 1 year using the app
GrowthHero.io replied February 10, 2022

We're so glad to hear that! We're always happy to help with your program :)