GrowthHero Affiliate Marketing

GrowthHero Affiliate Marketing

From $49/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 12, 2023

Has been a great experience working with Growth Hero, any issues or queries are easily and quickly tended too, app is easy to use and very straightforward. Excellent support from the team. Highly recommend.

Cleo Harper
Time spent using app: 7 months
December 8, 2022

I've had very good success with the app. No installation or setup issues. I use it on a fairly limited basis, for a small scale affiliate program only, and it's worked very well for this purpose. I recently had a question/concern regarding an order that wasn't credited to an affiliate. Support was very quick to respond and was very helpful in resolving the issue. Turns out the order wasn't credited for good reason so the app was working properly.

BASIS PET
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 11, 2022

Hands down the best investment for any new ecommerce store looking to start an affiliate program. Easy to integrate into Shopify. Easilly setup a new affiliate or refer a friend program in minutes. For those time when you're feeling like a newbie the amazing support team are always there to lend a helping hand.

Peacelily Australia
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
GrowthHero.io replied December 1, 2022

We're so glad to hear that! We're always happy to help with your program :)

August 17, 2022

Amazing App - 10/10 would recommend Very affordable, great customer service. Exactly what we needed to get a VIP & Referral program off the ground. Karolina and Simon are extremely helpful and responsive.

SZ BLOCKPRINTS
Time spent using app: 7 months
GrowthHero.io replied December 1, 2022

We're pleased to hear you're enjoying our app :) Thank you so much!

August 3, 2022

Growthhero is a great app, Karolina provides great support, setup is fairly intuitive and it runs perfectly once completely set up. Thanks

Sparrow and Fox
Time spent using app: About 1 month
GrowthHero.io replied December 1, 2022

Thank you so much for the review! We're happy to hear everything runs smoothly :)

July 6, 2022

I *LOVE* Growth Hero. I've been using them for a while now. So many features, a modern interface for my partners, and SO much better priced than the competitors. Any affiliate, ambassador, MLM, or other random tiered reward system you can think of you can manage with Growth Hero. Everything consistently works as expected and their support team is always super helpful.

My Little Mascara Club
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
GrowthHero.io replied July 19, 2022

Thank you so much for the review! So happy to hear so many positive things :)

June 28, 2022

After extensive searching for an affiliate marketing program, I decided to go with Growth Hero. GH is very user friendly and they have very attentive customer service. They also have a Youtube channel with training videos that are very helpful. They are always sending emails with tips on set up and how to improve your partner programs. I am very happy with my experience so far! Shout out to Karolina for being so helpful!

Original Sherman Cookers
Time spent using app: 6 days
GrowthHero.io replied June 28, 2022

That's wonderful to hear! We're always happy to help :)

June 9, 2022

After using this app for roughly a year, they've decided to add new features that we have 0 interest in using and are forcing us to pay extra for them.

Swift Lifestyles
Time spent using app: About 1 year
GrowthHero.io replied June 10, 2022

Hi there, we're really sorry you've come away with a negative impression of GrowthHero, which led to leaving us a negative review. Since you've used our app for quite some time, it sounds like your affiliate programs are actually quite successful! Most of our users don't mind the slight price change, as it guarantees them access to new exciting features and improvements that will help them take their affiliate and referral programs to the next level.
We're a small business that, just like you, is striving to deliver the best experience to the people that use our product. We understand that increase in pricing might be inconvenient, however, it is necessary to keep evolving GrowthHero for users on all plans. Most of the features we've already released and are planning to release in nearby future are available to all users, as we believe in the success of each of our users.

We value all customer feedback, so your suggestions will be reviewed for future product improvements. We wish you success with your future affiliate efforts!
Karolina - Customer Happiness Specialist

April 19, 2022

I LOVE THE GROWTH HERO APP AND TEAM! THEY ARE SO HELPFUL. EVER HAVE A QUESTION? SET UP A G-CHAT & GET ALL YOUR Q'S ANSWERED!!!! THANK YOU GROWTH HERO

Seven Oak | Premium Handcrafted Eyewear
Time spent using app: 6 months
GrowthHero.io replied April 21, 2022

We're pleased to hear you're enjoying our app :) Thank you so much!

March 23, 2022

Setting up was very seamless, big thanks to karoline . She was awesome and very patient with me . Thank you.

FrostFitCollection
Time spent using app: 5 months
GrowthHero.io replied March 28, 2022

Thank you! That's great to hear :)