GrowthHero Affiliate Marketing

GrowthHero Affiliate Marketing

by GrowthHero.io

One App For Referrals, Influencers, MLM and Affiliate Programs

Rëzo Haircare

So far so good! App support was extremely helpful and responsive as I was running into questions or needed clarity during set-up. We are looking forward to seeing how Growth Hero can help us grow our clients stores.

GenoPalate Inc

We use Growth Hero to run our affiliate, referral, and brand ambassador programs. We really enjoy all of the features it provides and whenever there is a feature that we'd like to be added, the Growth Hero team documents it for us. We're hoping to see some of those wanted features on the platform in the near future! We're also very happy with the quick customer service whenever we have a question.

The Land Of Can

Incredibly receptive customer service! We are just getting started adding affiliates to our site. We had a few questions, and Simon was quick to respond and to provide authentic customer service on several occasions, even offering to create an explainer video. Eager to see all that the GH Affiliate app can do for us.

Nutrition Store Online

Great app. Does exactly what we're after...but the most awesome thing is the great customer service. Simon and team are responsive and fast!

Cheer and Dance On Demand

Firstly, I must say that I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Growth Hero for your affiliate program! The functionality is fantastic and does everything I wanted and more. The customer service is OUTSTANDING as I had lots of questions and they responded promptly and were eager to help me. I am so excited about my affiliate program on Growth Hero as it is SO EASY for my affiliates to find all of their information, get bonuses, go through training and more!

Xialla

We are setting up GH for affiliate marketing. The setup is flawless and easy. I'm impressed. Customer service and support is great. I highly recommend this app for affiliate marketing.

Stick Mobility

We have recently switched over from woo commerce and chose Growth Hero as our affiliate marketing app. The customer service has been during the transition. We are now up and running:). Lots of cool and intuitive features.

Infigo Print

I have research and tested the top apps in the store and this EXCEEDS them all. I have not found another app with such a complete list of benefits and features. In addition to being the app that meets all my functional needs, its user interface is sleek, modern, and very easy to use. As if that was not enough, they have an excellent support team. I spoke with Caroline who was easy to reach and responds quickly to all my queries.

Kimochii Thailand - 1st Premium Adult Sex Life Powering

The best affiliate program on Shopify app store.
You must be try, the feature is absolutely provided an excellent experience for both affiliate user and store owner.

Barbell Brigade

Simon assisted me extremely well with my issue. Contacted them & received a response within 20 minutes. Continued our interaction via email, but didn't have to wait more than 10 minutes to get assistance from Simon. Really happy with their support team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14