GH: Affiliate Marketing App

GH: Affiliate Marketing App

by GrowthHero.io

Start partner program with a top-rated affiliate marketing app

Barbell Brigade

Simon assisted me extremely well with my issue. Contacted them & received a response within 20 minutes. Continued our interaction via email, but didn't have to wait more than 10 minutes to get assistance from Simon. Really happy with their support team!

Mad Viking

I had a few design changes that needed done and Simon helped out quick. I like the the app so far and how everything can be embedded into the website. This will be so much better than Refersion.

UpCircle

The customer care team made a coding fix for us that enabled our affiliate programme to run much smoother. Thanks so much guys! Can't wait to see the long term results.

superzero

We are new to growth hero and are loving it!! I can't wait to see what success our program brings. The customer service is amazing – extremely responsive and great help! Simon has been such an amazing support for our very small team!

Clean Haven Naturals

So far I love the app! Simon & Caroline have been incredibly helpful answering any questions I have and are very quick to be responsive.

THE INDIAN FACE

Every happy with the app and the customer service is TOP. With the app we are growing a lot and it's helping us to manage our referral. They are working now for an option to track link referrals, hope they can have it soon. Nice app!!

Petdesign.fr

Mike and his team have been great to integrate all needed datas. It's been a little bit long and complicated for both of us. But finaly all has been managed very well, and this app is a pleasure to use.
Thanks again.

MiCleo&Co

This app is so easy! Now I can manage my ambassadors perfectly. In the first 4 days I have increased sales and I think this is only the beginning!!
Simon and team are really diligent and quick and supported me in all the steps. I highly recommend both the App and the Team, much more now that I am having results in such a short period of time!

Vochlea Music

We have an unusual situation where we have a custom front-end and Shopify back-end, and GH has helped us get an affiliate scheme up and running (after months of trying to figure out a way to do this with various other options!). Wasn't all smooth sailing, and we had some manual work to do, but the support team helped us get up and running.

PEScience

Great app! Very cost effective, customizable, and user friendly. We migrated over from another app with no problem. High recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13