GrowthHero Affiliate Marketing

3-in-1 : Affiliate, Influencer & Referral Marketing.

From $49/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SuperStar Affiliates

Swift Lifestyles

After using this app for roughly a year, they've decided to add new features that we have 0 interest in using and are forcing us to pay extra for them.

June 10, 2022

Hi there, we're really sorry you've come away with a negative impression of GrowthHero, which led to leaving us a negative review. Since you've used our app for quite some time, it sounds like your affiliate programs are actually quite successful! Most of our users don't mind the slight price change, as it guarantees them access to new exciting features and improvements that will help them take their affiliate and referral programs to the next level.
We're a small business that, just like you, is striving to deliver the best experience to the people that use our product. We understand that increase in pricing might be inconvenient, however, it is necessary to keep evolving GrowthHero for users on all plans. Most of the features we've already released and are planning to release in nearby future are available to all users, as we believe in the success of each of our users.

We value all customer feedback, so your suggestions will be reviewed for future product improvements. We wish you success with your future affiliate efforts!
Karolina - Customer Happiness Specialist

Seven Oak | Premium Handcrafted Eyewear

I LOVE THE GROWTH HERO APP AND TEAM! THEY ARE SO HELPFUL. EVER HAVE A QUESTION? SET UP A G-CHAT & GET ALL YOUR Q'S ANSWERED!!!! THANK YOU GROWTH HERO

April 21, 2022

We're pleased to hear you're enjoying our app :) Thank you so much!

FrostFitCollection

Setting up was very seamless, big thanks to karoline . She was awesome and very patient with me . Thank you.

March 28, 2022

Thank you! That's great to hear :)

The Press Club

A great app, I've used it with great success over the years. Nothing but good things to say about the affiliate marketing app, would recommend.

March 22, 2022

Awesome! Thank you :)

Turbion Carrera

Definitely worth the money, I can run a full affiliate program and referral program with ease and support is super responsive!

March 18, 2022

Thank you so much! It's wonderful to hear you're enjoying GrowthHero :)

ATTIC Teas

Really excellent app, does exactly what I wanted it to. Great customer service too. Highly recommended. A+++

March 3, 2022

Wonderful! We're so pleased you are enjoying GrowthHero :)

PURISH

Location Germany

Great app, helps us a lot in everyday life with the processing and organization of affiliate campaigns. The support is superfast and helps with all problems.

March 3, 2022

Thank you so much! It's wonderful to hear you're enjoying our app :)

Ultimate Cloth LLC

I couldn't ask for a better experience than it has been getting on board with GrowthHero! Karolina is absolutely fantastic - they are patient and very knowledgeable about guiding someone through each step of the process if needed. I recommend this program and those that are part of the GrowthHero Team!

February 22, 2022

We're pleased to hear you're enjoying our app :) Thank you so much!

BAD HABIT BOUTIQUE

I did an amazing tutorial with Karolina this morning and she walked me through everything that we needed to know. I appreciate their willingness to go the extra mile to make sure we understand the system and answer any questions!

February 10, 2022

We're so glad to hear that! We're always happy to help with your program :)

Pro Blo Group

I have used this app for some time and it has always been a great app to manage affiliates through our website. Recently had an issue and reached out to the team who resolved it within 24 hours, it turns out the issues actually caused by us however the team showed us the error we had made and insured that we were happy with the results plus taught us how to fix it in future if we make the same mistake again. 10/10

February 3, 2022

It's wonderful to hear you're enjoying our app. Always happy to help with your program setup! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16