GrowthHero Affiliate Marketing

GrowthHero Affiliate Marketing

by GrowthHero.io

All-In-One Affiliate Marketing, Referral, Influencer & MLM App

Leyonore.se

For small affiliate/mlm setups this app is great. That is a lot because of the great support. We needed to import all customers from a different setup into the Affiliate setup of GrowthHero, and they helped us out in no time. I have used the app for really simple affiliate setups, and simple MLM setups. I would recommend trying it out!

Dorsal Bracelets

We love using this app to build our affiliate program for TikTok! We had a slight issue connecting paypal to be able to issue payouts and the support team helped us quickly and we got it all worked out. Great price, awesome features, highly recommend if working with influencers on any platform.

ND Renegade

I have to say, Simon at customer service is on the ball. He has been extremely helpful and responsive. I recommend this app :)

Radical Robotics

This app was super easy to use and very powerful with professional level functionality.
First, stop wasting time looking. I’ve tried most of the others and GrowthHero wins hands down. It is clean and easy to use and setup. If you run into an issue or need to ask a question support is onto it right away. So save yourself from looking for a cheaper alternative because it won’t do or have the quality of what GrowthHero does.

commons

The team has been really helpful as we set up our store and our configurations. They even went above and beyond to make a feature improvement that we requested on the same day! Highly recommend.

Korendy TR

Tested all the affiliate apps and benchmarked. This is the best one in terms of - Branding (We could embed on our website, customised everything for our brand from logins, panels to emails)
- Full translation (We could translate almost everything to our local language with easy translation interface)
- Design (I think the design wise it is the best one compared all other platforms, i.e. admin and partner panels are very easy to use and more fashionable)
- Onboarding (step by step redirects you to - Level of functionality (there are amazing functions. The team considered all the details on affiliate marketing, you can even provide multi-level marketing where your partners can invite others to earn commission from their earnings)
- Pricing (very reasonable comparing the service provided) - Support (Of course, they are very responsive, they do their best to solve the issue as early as possible) Thanks a lot

ROBORICO

So complete! You can do anything you want with this app, customize texts etc. Really mind blowing! Recommend!

Rebel Beauty

Not the right app for what I was looking for but amazing customer services and a great app all the same

Shop Dami Charf

We are searching for an app to provide affiliate functionality for our partners. This app is supported very well and we are looking forward to work with GrowthHero in the future! Kudos to the whole team!

Nicole Rosario Cosmetica

Best for MLM Programs. It`s so good. I only recommend the option of editing it to your liking and having your store name everywhere instead of the app name.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11