4.7

Merchants find this app instrumental in enhancing sales and growth, praising its customizable features like affiliate program management, referral programs, and MLM setups. They appreciate its seamless Shopify integration, ease of use, and reliable functionality. The data-driven approach provides valuable insights into affiliate performance, aiding in marketing strategies. The customer support team is noted for their responsiveness and helpfulness. Merchants also consider the app affordable, offering excellent value for money.

June 29, 2021

So far so good! App support was extremely helpful and responsive as I was running into questions or needed clarity during set-up. We are looking forward to seeing how Growth Hero can help us grow our clients stores.

Rëzo Haircare
Edited November 4, 2022

After more than a year and a half using this App I can reassure my experience is perfect: everything works, it is easy to use, and most important is that GrowthHero team is always updating it and willing to help with any doubt or new thing you can imagine. The original review after 4 days of use was the following: This app is so easy! Now I can manage my ambassadors perfectly. In the first 4 days I have increased sales and I think this is only the beginning!!
Simon and team are really diligent and quick and supported me in all the steps. I highly recommend both the App and the Team, much more now that I am having results in such a short period of time!

MiCleo&Co
Spain
July 5, 2020

Outweighs anything else we've tried to use and then some. Custom requests for help are answered quickly and efficiently (thanks Simon), recommended!

GMR Wear
August 24, 2021

very good app and great support that helps quickly :) a lot of our customers are signing up already for the referral program

BerlinGreen
Germany
GrowthHero.io replied September 13, 2021

Thats great!

September 11, 2020

When researching an affiliate app to use with my Shopify store this app stood out to me. I love that the customer service team is quick to respond and take suggestions for development. You won't be disappointed with this app.

Being Creative Designs
June 9, 2022

After using this app for roughly a year, they've decided to add new features that we have 0 interest in using and are forcing us to pay extra for them.

Swift Lifestyles
GrowthHero.io replied June 10, 2022

Hi there, we're really sorry you've come away with a negative impression of GrowthHero, which led to leaving us a negative review. Since you've used our app for quite some time, it sounds like your affiliate programs are actually quite successful! Most of our users don't mind the slight price change, as it guarantees them access to new exciting features and improvements that will help them take their affiliate and referral programs to the next level.
We're a small business that, just like you, is striving to deliver the best experience to the people that use our product. We understand that increase in pricing might be inconvenient, however, it is necessary to keep evolving GrowthHero for users on all plans. Most of the features we've already released and are planning to release in nearby future are available to all users, as we believe in the success of each of our users.

We value all customer feedback, so your suggestions will be reviewed for future product improvements. We wish you success with your future affiliate efforts!
Karolina - Customer Happiness Specialist

Edited April 28, 2021

Growth hero have been wonderful! They have allowed Supakit to build business critical partnerships that have taken us from a start up company, to a globally operating industry leader. The app easily integrates with Shopify, and their first class support team are always on hand to help. Our affiliates are happy and so are we!

Supakit®
Edited January 28, 2021

I have to say, Simon at customer service is on the ball. He has been extremely helpful and responsive. I recommend this app :) Uodated review: I needed more help integrating with PayPal (glitch was on PayPal's side), and Mike helped me out and he was just brilliant. Excellent customer service, and very personable!

ND Renegade
June 9, 2020

In a couple of hours we set up an affiliate partnership program that was professional, automated and exceeded our expectations. Like others who have reviewed I had a support request that was no fault of the App but my own. I was blown away with how fast it was responded to and then resolved. As a web application business owner I appreciate how much goes into this level of support responsiveness. Kudos Simon and team!

Reciprocators
March 8, 2021

Every happy with the app and the customer service is TOP. With the app we are growing a lot and it's helping us to manage our referral. They are working now for an option to track link referrals, hope they can have it soon. Nice app!!

THE INDIAN FACE