GH: Affiliate Marketing App

GH: Affiliate Marketing App

by GrowthHero.io

Start partner program with a top-rated affiliate marketing app

Llama Naturals

This app is affordable and has good functionality. Also, the support is very responsive and helpful. I hope they continue to improve features, but I am happy right now.

Being Creative Designs

When researching an affiliate app to use with my Shopify store this app stood out to me. I love that the customer service team is quick to respond and take suggestions for development. You won't be disappointed with this app.

SOUNDFOOD

Simon and Dagmara have proven to be very patient and helpful with my probably redundant questions. I am neither a digital native nor an English native but I am looking forward to get the app running.

OMG Babe Fash

So far so good! Just installed the app and set up is smooth. Only thing is, I don't understand some things, so it gets a bit difficult but that may be my fault. Still learning how the Ambassador world works! Luckily cs has already responded quickly to multiple questions that I have. Thank You!

Styleheir

So far so good. Easy to customize. I'm hopeful this will be a great app! More updates to come....

BergaMet North America

perfect affiliate app - reasonably priced and fantastic live chat support, very helpful and simple to use. I would recommend!

Mitra Digital Zoya

Customer Support is fast response and very helpful.
Since this apps have many feature, I need the CS can help and assist us immediately and give the solution.

DNS Creations

I used this app to help me track my affiliates. So far it is good. It would be better if it had more of a step by step for set up.

equinoxoutlet

so far so good, easy enough to set up, although I've only just installed the app so time will tell.

Motool Inc

So far the app works as described and support has been very helpful setting up a new smart link for a partner:)