GH: Affiliate Marketing App

GH: Affiliate Marketing App

by GrowthHero.io

Start partner program with a top-rated affiliate marketing app

Moon + Rock

Simon was incredibly helpful for me + fixed something I was told for a long time (by Shopify) was unfixable. Highly recommend this app!

Luminaire Arts

new app for us. So far so good! Relatively easy to set up it seems. We will have to wait and see how it performs!

Onpointsmoke

Ive used many affiliate apps and this one is super good. Very easy interface and easy to set up. Support is quick to set up and get started. The information is clear

Online Store of Sheelaa M Bajaj

Amazing App. is there a way if I can pay affiliates only for the 1st order they referred. I mean repeat orders from their referrals need not be paid

AfterRetail

GrowthHero is intuitive and smart. We just processed our first payout during the first month of use. Setting up the PayPal API was a bit tedious, but Simon in the support department was fast and responsive and solved my issue. Looking forward to expanding our use of GrowthHero.

24 ever 8

Easy to use app that guides you through the affiliate process. Within the first 12 hours I had 2 affiliates

SKYGEARMASKS

Thank you for making this wonderful app. I cant wait to see my network grow. Keep up the good work. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

GMR Wear

Outweighs anything else we've tried to use and then some. Custom requests for help are answered quickly and efficiently (thanks Simon), recommended!

BohemeForever

This app looks absolutely perfect. The interface similar to that of Shopify makes navigation very convenient. There are a large number of possibilities, everything is very well thought out. I'm almost done setting up and can't wait to use it. Everything looks very reliable. Documentation and tutorials allow you to configure everything on your own, everything is very well explained.
Only downside: the integration of the domain name for emails, which requires outside help despite the different supports (Growthero & Sendgrid). It would take a DNS expert within Growthero support, able to add the elements to the Shopify backoffice.
For the rest, everything is perfect, this application is a marvel and the support is fantastic, always available, open to improvements. A big thank you to the team and especially to Simon for his availability and his professionalism.
This application is recent but is already very advanced technically. Chances are it will become the best for affiliate programs.

SaffPower

App is very helpful in building our team. Looking forward to a long and profitable relationship. Thank you GrowthHero!