GH: Affiliate Marketing App

GH: Affiliate Marketing App

by GrowthHero.io

Start partner program with a top-rated affiliate marketing app

Korendy TR

Tested all the affiliate apps and benchmarked. This is the best one in terms of - Branding (We could embed on our website, customised everything for our brand from logins, panels to emails)
- Full translation (We could translate almost everything to our local language with easy translation interface)
- Design (I think the design wise it is the best one compared all other platforms, i.e. admin and partner panels are very easy to use and more fashionable)
- Onboarding (step by step redirects you to - Level of functionality (there are amazing functions. The team considered all the details on affiliate marketing, you can even provide multi-level marketing where your partners can invite others to earn commission from their earnings)
- Pricing (very reasonable comparing the service provided) - Support (Of course, they are very responsive, they do their best to solve the issue as early as possible) Thanks a lot

ROBORICO

So complete! You can do anything you want with this app, customize texts etc. Really mind blowing! Recommend!

Rebel Beauty

Not the right app for what I was looking for but amazing customer services and a great app all the same

Shop Dami Charf

We are searching for an app to provide affiliate functionality for our partners. This app is supported very well and we are looking forward to work with GrowthHero in the future! Kudos to the whole team!

Nicole Rosario Cosmetica

Best for MLM Programs. It`s so good. I only recommend the option of editing it to your liking and having your store name everywhere instead of the app name.

Sun Chaser

Awesome customer service, thanks Dagmara! Easy to navigate UI and really seamless integration. Worth the price.

Modephone

** Update** Going on a few months of using them. We have used support a few times and Mike and team have been AMAZING! ***I have dealt with many shopify apps over the years. GrowthHero, and more specifically Dagmara, is outstanding! Set up a challenging requirement of ours almost immediately. I would not look at another Affiliate Marketing Platform.

Life's an RPG

Wow, I can't say enough great things about this app! It was so easy to set up, and Simon answered so many questions I had quickly, providing so many amazing resources. I also LOVE the fact that you can make it on brand so easily. So many apps have tiered gateways for every little feature, but this one doesn't. So excited to see GrowthHero grow my brand :)

PineTales®

Holy Moses! This app is the holy grail of Affiliate Marketing Apps. It does EVERYTHING you need to set up any sort of referral program. The features and customizability combined with the super affordable prize of this app are beyond anything we've seen and what you sometimes don't even get with 500USD/per month and upwards affiliate platforms. Support(Thank you Simon) is also super fast and the help pages are super easy to read and understandable. Keep up the great work and this app please. It's a life saver for small businesses :)

MIND CHILL

So far so good and Simon has been a great help with some of my newbie questions! Customer Service is really important for me & I'm happy to have such a personal service.