Image Slider ‑ Image On Hover

Product Image Hover Effect - second image on collection pages

$4.99/month. 10-day free trial.

Manifestie

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Review is long overdue. Customer service is consistently excellent. The app works as it should, on all devices. Highly recommend!

Boutique Baltique

Location Latvia

This is a great app, highly recommend it to anyone, who sells products with various photos and need to show them.

POP Beauty - Staging

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app and great support as well. We have 3 sites that they helped make changes on and were very quick to respond. The app functions really well and elevates our site!

Darling & Domain

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 years

Works great with the Venture theme - developer even went the extra to fix a fault from another app that we trialed but messed up the site - 5+stars!!

Twojeys

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great app and great support! They are really fast and effective solving any issue. I really recommend it

grif-bros

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Had a small issue with the app, logged a support call and was resolved within 24 hours.

Great support :-)

DREAM DIAMONDS LTD.

I was having minor troubles but I reached out to the developers and they fixed it very quickly. Love the app

With Love Designs Co

I love this app and it is very easy to use. The support team is also very helpful and quick to resolve any issues you may have. Thank you!

Best Gadget Hunters

Location Argentina

Excellent App! Simple consistent and gets the job very well done.
I've also tried it out with different Themes and it works well with any of them.
Also, in case any problem comes up you'll have an excellent support team at your disposal.
Thanks!!

Infantly Cute

I installed this app on our store and it worked better than expected. It looks good and doesn't slow down my site, I would highly recommend!

Previous 1