STOCK LEVEL inventory quantity

STOCK LEVEL inventory quantity

by Gravity Software

show inventory quantity & Sold Out. Display ONLY LEFT IN STOCK

Prepcor

Great app to add to your collection with excellent customer service! Easy to use and does exactly what it is intended for.

GreenChem

This is a great, easy and at the same time very simple app that show my customers the quantities available in real time as well as incoming products with an ETA, can't beat that!! Everyone should have this app, I have no doubt about it. I had the ETA date showing in the Canadian format and they were able to change the coding on a Sunday so it show in the american format!! Thank you Stock Level for your great service.

Architectural Decor

Should be one of the most popular apps, I've been looking for this solution for a while, support was also amazing, I asked for what I thought would be a major change, but no 'we can do that for you, no problem'.

Generally shopify is great but it struggles on some ecommerce basics, displaying quantity on collection pages is a must if you want to sell multiples of one product.

PC Traders Ltd

This is a great app and something I have wanted for a long time to have the qty of stock visible on the collection pages. It makes it easy for our customers to see how many units we have available and creates urgency for the almost out of stock items too. Plus service is great from the support team. Thanks Adam for your speedy reply and making that adjustment for us it was much appreciated.

Go-Lithium

I really do not understand why this app doesn't have more users. I works 100% and adds a lot of value. I had a slight problem with my theme. The matter was solved immediately. Great app

Escape to Paradise

Amazing app that is very simple to use and install, perfect soilution we needed to help our customers to know how much stock we had left...and if an item is running low it creates urgency to buy so they don't miss out.

profitspreads

Great app and even better friendly staff. The app does exactly what they say and is easy to set up and use. It will help your sales and inform your customers