STOCK LEVEL inventory quantity

show inventory quantity & Sold Out. Display ONLY LEFT IN STOCK

$7.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Stock level inventory quantity badge product and collection page

k-tec-racing

Superb! I needed to show 3 stock statuses on product pages (Good stock/Low Stock/Out of Stock) AND I needed these messages to display even on products that I'm continuing to sell while out of stock (this is not possible with most apps). I asked the app maker if it was possible to make a little custom tweak and they did it for me incredibly quickly. First class service that is above and beyond the call of duty! :)

1Retro

Was a good app until it started effecting another app that I pay for. Said they had fixed the issue but haven't.

August 13, 2022

The issue has been resolved. Please try to clear your browser cache if you continue to see the problem.

Swahili Wholesale

Stock Level is an invaluable addition to our online catalog, adding much-needed transparency for both our customers and our staff. We love being able to quickly see current inventory numbers at the collection or page level. The app development team is fantastic and very responsive if you have any questions. We recommend!

June 20, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review! It's much appreciated.

SCHUTZTECHNIK.COM

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 years

Looks great, works perfect and we had professional support within a couple of hours. BTW: the app is installed within minutes!

March 24, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review! It's much appreciated.

Pía Pottery

Location Costa Rica
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great service provided, fast, accurate and helpful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1Love Health

Really beautiful app! Simple to install and customize. They even did a bit of custom code for me (super quickly!). Can't recommend enough

Gamers Rush

Location Australia
Time spent using app 7 minutes

Amazing app that is installed very simply with a click of a button. Configuration is easy, worked with my custom theme without issues. If you want to show inventory quantity on collection or product pages, this is the app you need! Amazing work!

Stæsj.no

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 2 months

Does what it says, adding stock levels and also labels if you want.
Also adds stock level for variants, which was what i needed.
Also super active support team that responds fast!
Great app:)

Yorkshire AV

Time spent using app About 1 year

I've been using this app for several months.
It works flawlessly and provides additional custom data to my products / my customers. Adam is incredibly helpful - on numerous occasions he's updated code for me quickly which has improved the look/feel of the integration. A 5 star review and well deserved too. Thanks - Yorkshire AV!

MojoMotoSport.com

The support team is very responsive & was quick to add a feature that we had requested. Highly recommend!

September 2, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review! It's much appreciated.

Previous 1 3 4