GST Invoice India by WebPlanex

Free plan available
Rating (5)
Developer
February 6, 2019

It is really very helpful app for GST invoices. It has worked without any issue for last one year. I needed a small change and they did it right away for free. Great support team.

MakeMyPuja
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 31, 2019

The customer service is really great. The interface is easy to use. The best part is being able to update the GST rates of entire collections together.

EthniCache
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 27, 2018

I don't normally review apps, but this one is a definite 5 star. What I like best about them is their customer service. I reported 2-3 bugs via email and asked for customisations and they resolved it under 24-48 hours.

Uneek
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 19, 2018

I don't normally review apps, but this one is a definite 5 star. Elegant and simple to use. Saves us a lot of time every day to use this instead of making manual invoices. What I like best about them is their customer service. I reported 2-3 bugs via email and they resolved it under a few hours. Kudos!

Country Bean
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 12, 2018

The support is very response. I would highly recommend this app for India Webstores to be GST compliant

Krita & Penna
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited September 20, 2018

Awesome app to get GST ready invoices and filing GST returns in India.
Great Support Team for queries.

Moonlight Jackpot
Time spent using app: 4 days
August 20, 2018

This app is an absolute must if your shop is for B2B customers in India. Makes GST invoice creation a breeze.

When we needed an enhancement, team understood our needs and made the changes in short time frame. They are very supportive in terms of clarifying our queries. Would highly recommend this team.

Claystation
Time spent using app: 17 days
August 9, 2018

Very helpful app to file GSTR-3B and GSTR-1 Returns.

Wepdemo10
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 20, 2018

When we launched https://www.mcart.in/ we were looking for a good GST invoice solution. This app works perfectly well, support is fast and responsive. I will definitely recommend

Mcartindia
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 18, 2018

Very useful application for GSTR and Invoices..!

Kharakapas