4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and simplified GST invoice generation, making it ideal for Indian businesses. They praise its reliable performance, customizable invoices, detailed reports, and offline billing capabilities. The support team is commended for their quick and effective help. Regular updates based on merchant feedback enhance functionality and user experience. It's recommended for managing GST compliance billing, proving to be a valuable tool for Shopify store owners in India.

May 10, 2023

Great app, super useful, easy to use UI and customise invoice templates. Have been using this app now for over a year and extremely happy with the support and the features.

Goodwave Adventures
Over 2 years using the app
September 20, 2023

Amazing product and service ! The app is perfect for branded GST invoicing as well detailed reporting. The support team is very prompt to resolve any issue from the back end. Overall very satisfied with WebPlanex.

Craftyle
3 months using the app
April 27, 2023

Great support! Team (Jyoti) is always helpful and very quick to provide solutions. Solved my problem within a matter of minutes.

The Skin Store
Over 2 years using the app
July 17, 2023

Amazing App. Works super smooth. Took me literally 10 mins without any tech knowledge to start downloading my invoices in the GST format. Their support team is super prompt and helpful.

Jewllery Design
10 months using the app
July 28, 2023

very good service and simple we can easily provide invoice copy for our buyers.tks for your support

Dealsforshops
Over 1 year using the app
October 19, 2023

I'm not satisfy with your services.
There is not customization available to edit the template as per our requirement and even in the paid plan also your team is not supporting us to allow us to create or develop custom template.

Please disable our subscription for paid plan.

Innergy Store
3 days using the app
July 3, 2023

The app support is great and it is easy to use. I have a D2C online shopping website and invoicing to customers has become hassle free with all the GST complications.

Trekmonk
Almost 2 years using the app
May 18, 2023

Had a great experience! Neha was very helpful with my queries since I am a first time user. She has helped me and given me a discount as well.

RisingAmong
About 1 month using the app
April 19, 2024

Hassle free experience with the team. Prompt support. accurate invoices. Thanks team :)

Desi Closet
May 18, 2023

Really love the customisation that is provided in this app. All the necessary fields are on the templates. Can't wait to fully dive into all the services provided by them
The support team is very prompt!

Precision Model Works