Guidelines Product Finders

Guidelines Product Finders

by Eloquent Commerce

Drive sales and discovery with product finders and gift guides

KOFF

This app is great, easy to use and truly improve the customer experience when they visit my website. I've received great feedback from customers that the product finder helped them narrowed their choices. Mariano is very helpful and responsive, which makes the overall experience an enjoyable and successful one. Would recommend to all websites.

Marina Miracle

The app started showing wrong prices(??) and I wrote again and again to support with no response. They have now later on shown me a copy of an email that they had sent to me but my 365 Microsoft solution didn't pass it on to me so thats that.
Anyways, I ended up having a coder write me a new product guide that works great and it beats the 40USD per month.

Pure MD

The product finder is not working as expected. It's completely broken too many design issues. All the steps share one common background image.

Designing is really a pain and it doesn't worth for money. Need fix ASAP.

Kokoa Eco Beauty

Broken App - Doesn't Work or open up.
Looks good from the pictures though I hope that they fix it!

March 30, 2019

Hi there! We're very sorry that you had issues installing Guidelines. Although we never received an email from you asking for support, we'd certainly love to help you get it set up and running properly and earn a better review from you. Please feel free to reach out to us at guidelines(at)eloquentcommerce.com - we hope to hear from you soon.

Bioeffect 2

It works, although I feel that the lack of customization (CSS) makes the user experience quite dull on both sides. I wish they would add an option for experienced front-end developers.

Microcosmousse

Good app that does it's job ! The support team is very helpful. They helped me with installation problems and answered to my questions really fast. The app is simple to use and efficient.
Thanks Mike !

Kyboot

Use this app if you get questions from your customers such as:
- which product is best for me?
- what should I choose?
- Does it come in black?
- etc...
Guidelines will let you quickly build a tag-based product flow where you ask visitors questions in steps then offer a product selection based on their replies.
Sending visitors to your catalog page or collections page is not enough if you have many products and variants.
For us, Guidelines works well by helping visitors find the best therapeutic shoe for them, based on their specific needs and our offering.
Also, the support is excellent!
So, click "Get" and give it a try :)

Demo Florent

Excellent support team, very fast and helpful. They resolved my problem in a few hours. The plugin in itself is also great.

686store

Support has been very prompt and helpful. It's an easy-to-use solution with plenty of ways to customize to fit your site's experience.

Theclinic

This app has been so beneficial to our customer's experience in finding the skin care products that are right for them. Mike is awesome and always delivers swift and efficient service.

Previous 1