Guidelines Product Finders

Guidelines Product Finders

by 3 Revolutions

Drive sales with product finders, quizzes and gift guides

LXFIT

The customer support is amazing and the app has a lot of value. It keeps on improving as well. For the purpose of guiding unsure customers and for the price it is nearly impossible to find something better.

Omvormers Direct

Definitely recommend
Excellent direct personal service
Perfect working app

big shout out 2 Mariano

Molecule

The app has been a great addition to our site in terms of guiding consumers to product selection and purchase. The customer service provided was excellent - with the team always going above and beyond to help.

KOMFUEL

The app is really good and the support provided is top notch. It has achieved the goal we aimed to achieve. We also needed some custom code to be injected into the results page and the CEO has helped me massively and still is helping to help us try and achieve this. Very good! Cannot fault.

JollyWagger

This is the best app for creating product selection wizards. It's easy to use, feature rich and hassle-free. Worked perfectly with our theme without any need for customization. And their team goes to great lengths to help you when you need support.

KOFF

This app is great, easy to use and truly improve the customer experience when they visit my website. I've received great feedback from customers that the product finder helped them narrowed their choices. Mariano is very helpful and responsive, which makes the overall experience an enjoyable and successful one. Would recommend to all websites.

Marina Miracle

The app started showing wrong prices(??) and I wrote again and again to support with no response. They have now later on shown me a copy of an email that they had sent to me but my 365 Microsoft solution didn't pass it on to me so thats that.
Anyways, I ended up having a coder write me a new product guide that works great and it beats the 40USD per month.

March 11, 2020

Thank you for your review and your feedback. We were sorry to learn that you had trouble with the performance of our app and that our communications were not received. We addressed the bug that was affecting your prices right away and have switched email providers so that our emails won't be lost again.

Thank you again for bringing your concerns to our attention. We have used this feedback to create better processes and app experience for all of our customers.

Pure MD

The product finder is not working as expected. It's completely broken too many design issues. All the steps share one common background image.

Designing is really a pain and it doesn't worth for money. Need fix ASAP.

March 11, 2020

Thank you for your review and feedback. We were very sorry to hear that the app was not working as expected. After posting of your review, we reached out to you directly to identify the issue and fixed the bug right away. All steps are capable of having unique background images and colors.

We work extremely hard to ensure we are providing our customers the best experience possible. Thank you very much for bringing your concerns to our attention and feedback like this make us work even harder to improve our app. Recently (Feb 2020), we redesigned the entire admin experience to improve performance, reliability and speed and we hope you have a much better experience using our app. Thanks again for your feedback.

Kokoa Eco Beauty

Broken App - Doesn't Work or open up.
Looks good from the pictures though I hope that they fix it!

March 30, 2019

Hi there! We're very sorry that you had issues installing Guidelines. Although we never received an email from you asking for support, we'd certainly love to help you get it set up and running properly and earn your trust. Please feel free to reach out to us at guidelines(at)eloquentcommerce.com - we hope to hear from you soon.

Note: We did a full redesign and upgrade of our login process (Feb 2020) to ensure better performance and reliability. We truly want our customers like yourself to have the best experience possible so you can focus on what is most important... provide a great shopping experience for YOUR customers. We are here for you and want to make you succeed.

Bioeffect 2

It works, although I feel that the lack of customization (CSS) makes the user experience quite dull on both sides. I wish they would add an option for experienced front-end developers.

March 11, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! This is a communication and marketing miss on our part and we are sorry you had trouble customizing our app and we never gave you the proper support that you needed.

We actually spent a lot of time strategically and intentionally building our app so experienced front-end developers like yourself could have full design control and extend the entire look and feel by overriding CSS. We have many customers who have amazing looking product finders and quizzes who have fully customized the app to match their brand aesthetic.

For the old schoolers, think CSS Zen Garden. We built the application so that you can easily target and override global CSS elements for each step. We recommend front-end developers to inspect the CSS elements that they want to customize and then include custom CSS within the page where the product finder resides to override the default settings.

If you have any questions at all on how to customize your CSS, please feel free to reach out to us at guidelines(at)eloquentcommerce.com - we hope to hear from you soon!

Previous 1 3