Halloween Day Celebration

Halloween Day Celebration

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Make your store Halloween ready with just few clicks!

Get Groovy Deals Texas

Awesome and Easy - Thanks for helping make the website festive. I liked that I could turn on specific items and not others. Loved it!

Learn at Dream Artsy

Unbelievable and 1 star is too much!
App looks nice on the web, walking skeleton is perfect for Halloween day too but BUT the add to cart button stops working ass soon as you install this app!!! I lost a lot of income during the few days this app was running! Customers were not able to purchase during the best sale. Shame. I usually do not leave reviews but this is an exception. Not cool! If you can't develop support something that works please do not create apps at all. Thanks. Recommend to avoid!

UNIQSO

I used this app to create a Halloween feel for my website, it's beautiful! I think you can create more like this, such as black friday, x'mas, new year and etc!

EK2.ca, Inc

Considering its free, this app worked alright on EK2 store!
All settings were responsive, although some main menu buttons seem to disappear from our theme occasionally upon installation of this application.

Dogpups Malaysia

This app not performing well...once you download homepage cannot click any button. very annoying...