Halloween Day Celebration

Halloween Day Celebration

by Zestard Technologies

Make your store Halloween ready with just few clicks!

Pretty and Pressed Nails

I was looking to add some umph to my site for the holiday and this was perfect! The set up was super easy and my site looks so cute. I would highly recommend!

Blackbird Kids Clothing

After downloading this app we received many messages from customers to say that they could not add the correct size product to basket. They would select the size bit the smallest size was added. As soon as we removed the app it was back working fine.

All installation instructions were followed and the app worked but there is a clear problem with it.

Todo Fans Chile

Perfect app to use in Halloween. Some bars, animations and no problems detected in my store. I recommend it.

Tie-Fly Clothing & Hair Co.

I so enjoyed this app, easily added Halloween decoration to site with simple code placement. App is customizable & does not slow down the site. I hope you guys make one for every holiday. Tie - Fly Clothing & Hair Co. appreciated & approved!!!

JAKEHARRY

Thank you all for your appli verry good free i get by shopify a best market we are very satisfaction

Eternally Yours Custom Bridals

Makes the holiday fun

Scandea O2O

Once you install the app, there will be problems when customers are shopping on the site. They cannot click the "Add to cart button", ect. Even if the support team responds fast, they cannot totally fix the problem. I like the style of the design but it is not performing well at all. And i am wondering why they develop this not performing well app and give you the so-called efficient and considerate support instead of developing a well performed app in the first place.

October 31, 2019

Hi There,

Since all animations are based on Javascript. Most of all other Shopify apps (store front apps) are based on javascript libraries, there may be a case where we get conflict between multiple libraries (as Shopify does not restrict any developer to use any specific libraries).

We have already reported such issues due to conflict between other apps or theme javascript files and that's how we have shown warning to all app users to check it once after installation of application.

As you mentioned, we are also available for support to assist and resolve this issue. There is no other alternative for us to support it for conflict resolution as we can't make it working with all libraries.

I hope this makes sense :)

Looking forward for your review update with 5stars for App & our support.

ashimaryhair

They response fast when I got problems and solve it pretty quick for me.
Love the decoration!! CUTE

Intuita Design Store

I love this! I have been looking for animations like this one for years! And it's awesome that it is free! Many thanks to the developers!

TRIPLE AAA Fashion Collection

I absolutely love this app it works great on our store and very easy to set up! Wonderful guys on the development team that created this app and most importantly it's free! I would give it 5 stars review if they add more features of seasonal decorations like Black Friday, Christmas, etc.

October 31, 2019

Hi There,

We have Christmas App separate to this:

Adding more things in single app also increase extra load on website which we don't want to do.

Awaiting for your installation for our Christmas App for your website.

Previous 1