Halloween Day Celebration

Halloween Day Celebration

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Make your store Halloween ready with just few clicks!

Todo Fans Chile

Perfect app to use in Halloween. Some bars, animations and no problems detected in my store. I recommend it.

Tie-Fly Clothing & Hair Co.

I so enjoyed this app, easily added Halloween decoration to site with simple code placement. App is customizable & does not slow down the site. I hope you guys make one for every holiday. Tie - Fly Clothing & Hair Co. appreciated & approved!!!

JAKEHARRY

Thank you all for your appli verry good free i get by shopify a best market we are very satisfaction

Eternally Yours Custom Bridals

Makes the holiday fun

Scandea O2O

Once you install the app, there will be problems when customers are shopping on the site. They cannot click the "Add to cart button", ect. Even if the support team responds fast, they cannot totally fix the problem. I like the style of the design but it is not performing well at all. And i am wondering why they develop this not performing well app and give you the so-called efficient and considerate support instead of developing a well performed app in the first place.

Hi There,

Since all animations are based on Javascript. Most of all other Shopify apps (store front apps) are based on javascript libraries, there may be a case where we get conflict between multiple libraries (as Shopify does not restrict any developer to use any specific libraries).

We have already reported such issues due to conflict between other apps or theme javascript files and that's how we have shown warning to all app users to check it once after installation of application.

As you mentioned, we are also available for support to assist and resolve this issue. There is no other alternative for us to support it for conflict resolution as we can't make it working with all libraries.

I hope this makes sense :)

Looking forward for your review update with 5stars for App & our support.

ashimaryhair

They response fast when I got problems and solve it pretty quick for me.
Love the decoration!! CUTE

Intuita Design Store

I love this! I have been looking for animations like this one for years! And it's awesome that it is free! Many thanks to the developers!

TRIPLE AAA Fashion Collection

I absolutely love this app it works great on our store and very easy to set up! Wonderful guys on the development team that created this app and most importantly it's free! I would give it 5 stars review if they add more features of seasonal decorations like Black Friday, Christmas, etc.

We have Christmas App separate to this:

Adding more things in single app also increase extra load on website which we don't want to do.

Awaiting for your installation for our Christmas App for your website.

Get Groovy Deals Texas

Awesome and Easy - Thanks for helping make the website festive. I liked that I could turn on specific items and not others. Loved it!

Learn at Dream Artsy

Unbelievable and 1 star is too much!
App looks nice on the web, walking skeleton is perfect for Halloween day too but BUT the add to cart button stops working ass soon as you install this app!!! I lost a lot of income during the few days this app was running! Customers were not able to purchase during the best sale. Shame. I usually do not leave reviews but this is an exception. Not cool! If you can't develop support something that works please do not create apps at all. Thanks. Recommend to avoid!

October 31, 2019

(Shopify was not allowing "Review Reply" during 2018 so I am answering it Today)

Hi There,

I hope this makes sense :)

Previous 1