Halloween

Halloween | Reviews

by Incubate

Premium Halloween! Make your store the scariest place to shop!

FP Ideenfabrik

Nice and "spooky" theme for customers.
Looking forward to other themes for other seasons like Christmas etc.

November 7, 2021

Wow, thanks for these kind comments. This motivates us to keep up the good work and serve you better.😍 We actually offer two more festive apps that you might find helpful. Feel free to give them a try:
-Christmas Theme: https://apps.shopify.com/white-christmas
-Valentine Theme: https://apps.shopify.com/valentines-day

If some assistance is needed, let us know. We're at your service. :)

All the best,

Zebra Vegan Shop

L'application est très simple à installer, et à personnaliser, elle a bien fonctionné. Super effet pour Halloween !

November 1, 2021

Thanks for such a great review!😊 We want to provide the best experience with apps that are both useful and easy to use. So, we're happy to ready these comments.

All the best,

SkullTroops

So quick to install and it updated instantly. The features are ideal to upscale! The store looks 'spook-tacular', thank you team!

October 13, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review. It has made our day! We wish you spooktacular sales this season.🎃 If something comes up, let us know. We’re at your service 24/7.

Cheers,

Pretty and Pressed Nails

The easiest app to use! So cut, just wish there were more customizable options. Music option doesn't work mostly.

October 8, 2021

Thank you so much for choosing us and for your feedback! We highly appreciate it🎉

As to the Music option, we've taken a look, and it's working smoothly. The thing here is that the play icon is placed by default at the bottom left corner of your store, where you currently have another button; so, our icon is being hidden. However, we can quickly get that sorted for sure. We've sent you an email with the details. :)

P.S. We're open to more customization option ideas, so we'd love to hear yours.

Cheers,

Movie Buffs Forever

I love this app! It decorates my website perfectly (and tastefully), and it is so easy to use. I hope that the developers will consider similar apps for other popular holidays - I'd definitely like to use it for other occasions. Thanks!

Your Everything Supplier (Y.E.S Ltd.)

This app worked amazing for halloween. I do however wish that they could have had the full range of seasons because we paid just about $10 for 2 days.

The Mermaid Unicorn Whisperer Gift Party Supplies Shop

OMG, This is amazing... what a top idea. I’ve been looking for something like this for ages. Totally recommend.
Good job xx

Cocobeamfashion

Very easy to install! Love it :) Thank you

24k Gold Ch

Personally I recommend this app, very easy to install, beautiful theme and what else I love it ! And they don’t pay me to tell this, I’ve paid them amazing

Lpgoh

Perfect App! I installed it kinda late at night and didn't want to mess with it at the time. Woke up in the morning and it was installed by The Code Black Belt team. Great job guys! Wonder if these guys can get other Apps to work correctly? Thanks!

Previous 1 3