Handshake: Buy Wholesale

Handshake: Buy Wholesale

by Shopify

Shop one-of-a-kind US brands at wholesale prices on Handshake.

My Small Store

Great concept with products we are looking for. My issue is that I like to do is dropship for new products then go wholesale for the products that sell. Every time we use wholesale right of the bat we end up with thousand of dollars with unsold products. Yet the concept is terrific.

June 30, 2021

Hey there. 👋 Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! This app does focus on wholesale so you'll need to purchase products upfront. Handshake is still new and we are continuing to build on it and add features. Although we can never say for sure, we hope maybe this can be a possibility in the future. For now we'd suggest using a dropshipping app instead. 🙂 -Rio

HL Collective

I wanted to use this app to find items to sell on my store and thought the app would help me import and sell the items via dropshipping, but it appears to just be an account on a website to buy wholesale items. I'll give the app 3 stars because I like the items available, and the description didn't claim to do what I thought it was going to do.

May 11, 2021

Hi there! 👋 Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback. Handshake is still young, and we love hearing your opinion! It helps us improve and create a marketplace that meets the needs of both suppliers and retailers. I'm sorry that the whole concept seemed unclear when you're getting started. I'll make sure to pass that on to our team for revision.

It sounds you're looking for a dropshipping solution, and I can recommend Oberlo(https://bit.ly/33qWvLw). Oberlo is a platform that makes it easy to find excellent products to dropship in your Shopify store. Also, check the Dropshipping:101 Course (https://bit.ly/2HE4iMU). Not only is it full of resources for you to learn from, but it's also created as a step-by-step guide, so it's easy to follow along. And, it's free! 😊 No matter which platform or app you choose, I wish you all the best with your business! -Iris