Customize your feed
Get additional product information like inventory levels, weight, and product tags into Facebook using Custom Labels. Documentation include
Get automatic updates
Our system makes sure your feed mirrors your Shopify products and settings by routinely doing updates. Updates happen every 24 hours or les
Set up in under 5 minutes
Get your Shopify products into a Facebook Catalog quickly with a few clicks. Step-by-step tutorial included in the app.
About Optim Feed ‑ Facebook Catalog
- Include Product Vendor Names in Titles.
- Filter by collection ID to control the products included in your feed.
"We used three other feed apps prior, and each could not handle the number of products because they used RSS feeds. This product uses an XML style feed and handles large inventories in seconds." - Broken English Jewelry
Optim Feed vs. The Rest
- Support for huge catalogs with 50k variants
- Reliable XML feeds that don't time out
- Title customizations with Product Vendors
- Title customizations with Variant Titles
- Simple featured image overrides
- Ability to hide individual products from feed
- Custom Label mapping from Product Data
- Automatic feed updates
- Multiple images for slideshow ads
- In-depth tutorials and 5 minute on-boarding
Our app allows you to generate a product feed to import product information into a Facebook Catalog. Catalogs can be used for marketing efforts like dynamic product ads, responding to product views, add to carts, and purchases.
Shopify's Facebook pixel integration will allow for 3 key events: ViewContent, AddToCart, and Purchase. Each of these events will pass a product ID, which will be included in your product feed. This will allow you to respond to user events with dynamic product ads that include a product image, title, price, availability, and more.
Facebook Variables included in feed for each Shopify Variant
- Brand: Brand of Product
- ID: Variant ID
- Availability: In Stock/Sold Out
- Condition: Set to "new"
- Price: Variant Price, unless "Compare At Price" is set and greater than "Price"
- Sale Price: If Variant "Compare At Price" is greater than "Price", set to "Price"
- Link: URL of product/variant
- Item Group ID: Product ID of variant
- Product Type: Type of Product
- MPN: Variant SKU
- Title: Title of Product - Title of Variant (if variant)
- Description: Product Content
- Image Link: URL of product/variant image
- Additional Image Link: 10 product images in addition to main variant image
- Shipping Weight: Weight of Variant
- Custom Labels 0-4: Custom Mapped
- Size: Mapped to Product Option Names with "Size"
Available Mappings for Custom Labels 0-4 (full documentation available in app)
- Product Handle: The URL friendly handle of the product
- Product Tags: Product tags in Shopify admin
- Variant Taxable: Is the product variant set to be taxable?
- Variant Inventory Level: The amount of inventory left for product variant
- Variant Requires Shipping: Is product variant set to require shipping?
- Variant Weight In Grams: The product variant’s set weight in grams
- Variant Weight in Set Unit: The product variant’s set weight in chosen unit of weight
Pricing 14-day free trial
Ability to hide any product with a tag
Data Mapping to 5 Custom Labels in Facebook
Documentation & Use Cases for Facebook Product Sets
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Really easy set up, has tutorials within the app to walk you through. Got all my products into Facebook in 10 minutes. Has some cool customization options like adding vendor name to the product title, mapping custom fields like inventory number and weight, and replacing product images with custom ones.
Great quality for the price if you are working with big SKU quantities like us. Customer care was fast and efficient so I was able to change my feed in no time to the Optim one. Find it useful mostly for the multiple images per product that we use for dynamic slideshow ads and the sync of Product type. Both are absent in the Shopify default product feed.
Thank you for the feedback! Glad we could help!
Blue Steel Jewelry
We replaced an aging, broken custom app with this feed app. Trouble-free install and setup process. Very responsive developer. Great / reasonable feed option. A+++
Was great working with you, glad we got your feed set up!