Customize your feed
Get additional product information like inventory levels, weight, and product tags into Facebook using Custom Labels. Documentation include
Get automatic updates
Our system makes sure your feed mirrors your Shopify products and settings by routinely doing updates. Updates happen every 24 hours or les
Set up in under 5 minutes
Get your Shopify products into a Facebook Catalog quickly with a few clicks. Step-by-step tutorial included in the app.
About Optim Feed ‑ Facebook Catalog
Filter by collection ID to control the products included in your feed.
Our app allows you to generate a product feed to import product information into a Facebook Catalog. Catalogs can be used for marketing efforts like dynamic product ads, responding to product views, add to carts, and purchases.
Shopify's Facebook pixel integration will allow for 3 key events: ViewContent, AddToCart, and Purchase. Each of these events will pass a product ID, which will be included in your product feed. This will allow you to respond to user events with dynamic product ads that include a product image, title, price, availability, and more.
- Ability to hide individual products from feed
- Available mapping of 5 Facebook Custom Labels
- Product image overrides for custom images in Facebook Catalog
- Automatic Feed Updates
- Multiple images for slideshow ads
Facebook Variables included in feed for each Shopify Variant
- Brand: Brand of Product
- ID: Variant ID
- Availability: In Stock/Sold Out
- Condition: Set to "new"
- Price: Variant Price, unless "Compare At Price" is set and greater than "Price"
- Sale Price: If Variant "Compare At Price" is greater than "Price", set to "Price"
- Link: URL of product/variant
- Item Group ID: Product ID of variant
- Product Type: Type of Product
- MPN: Variant SKU
- Title: Title of Product - Title of Variant (if variant)
- Description: Product Content
- Image Link: URL of product/variant image
- Additional Image Link: 10 product images in addition to main variant image
- Shipping Weight: Weight of Variant
- Custom Labels 0-4: Custom Mapped
Available Mappings for Custom Labels 0-4 (full documentation available in app)
- Product Handle: The URL friendly handle of the product
- Product Tags: Product tags in Shopify admin
- Variant Taxable: Is the product variant set to be taxable?
- Variant Inventory Level: The amount of inventory left for product variant
- Variant Requires Shipping: Is product variant set to require shipping?
- Variant Weight In Grams: The product variant’s set weight in grams
- Variant Weight in Set Unit: The product variant’s set weight in chosen unit of weight
- Developer website
Pricing 14-day free trial
Ability to hide any product with a tag
Data Mapping to 5 Custom Labels in Facebook
Documentation & Use Cases for Facebook Product Sets
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 6 reviews
Most recent reviews
The Mosaic Store
I've just installed the app and it is working really well. The support is great, very prompt. The introductory videos are fantastic, a great way to get up and going quickly. Thank you
They charged me without asking me.I dont recommended!!!! this is not honest.I'm very angry!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for the response! As you requested, we set up 2 free month trials for your stores since you said you could not afford.
It felt like you were aware that these were free trials, since it was explicitly asked for.
In any case, we can approve a full refund - just contact shopify support and we will get it through!
Thank you for trying Optim Feed.
Kale and Ginger
App works as advertised. Was able to create a feed pretty quickly, how-to video instruction included.