Optim Feed ‑ Facebook Catalog

Optim Feed ‑ Facebook Catalog

by OptimCommerce

Generate a Facebook Product Feed from your Shopify Products

Frank Darling

Great app, solved a major pain point we were having without having to get our dev team involved to fix a structural website issue. They went above and beyond to customize a solution unique to our product and were extremely responsive and flexible. I had previously contacted / tried similar apps with more reviews in the app store and found them clunky, slow, and inflexible. This a quick out out of the box solution that just works! Highly recommended.

June 18, 2020

Thank you so much! Glad we can help :)

SohoGirl.com

Great APP and amazing customer service!!! Replies right away with any questions! Love APPs like this!

June 18, 2020

Thank you for the feedback!

Charlotte Madeline

As someone brand new to Shopify and facebook adds, this app greatly assisted me in cataloging my products (and all variants), when other apps failed. The customer service is also excellent!

MadamSew

This is the perfect facebook catalog app. It allows me to customize my dpa ads completely the way I want it to be, with slideshow of all product images and much more. It also comes with video tutorials on how to set everything up, eventhough it is all very easy to set up in the first place, it makes things a lot faster to set up. It is the third facebook feed app I try and this one is by fart the best.

LFM Lingerie

I needed this app because Facebook reject my products because of my images.
I installed this app in order to be able to choose which Picture will be sent to Faceboook for dynamic retargeting.
After a small change made by the Optim Feed team, this is working perfectly !

Thanks !

Broken English Jewelry

I use this app to help me create Facebook catalog feeds for Ads and Instagram shop tagging. We used three other feed apps prior, and each could not handle the number of products because they used RSS feeds. This product uses an XML style feed and handles large inventories in seconds. We also needed customization to the app, and the developer responded and implemented our request app-wide in less than 24-hours. I highly recommend this product.

Orange Sherbet Boutique

Super wrapped with this app. Does what it needs to go. Hovhannes is an absolute legend in regards to customer service. Highly recommend this app to integrate your catalog into Facebook Manager.

The Mosaic Store

I've just installed the app and it is working really well. The support is great, very prompt. The introductory videos are fantastic, a great way to get up and going quickly. Thank you

Kale and Ginger

App works as advertised. Was able to create a feed pretty quickly, how-to video instruction included.

Van Heusen

A solid feed manager with some neat tagging features. If you're an advanced catalog builder, this will push the necessary data you need, including product tags. Because of this, I'd say this is a feed tool good for advanced catalogues. Works with simple catalogues too of course :)

Previous 1