Optim Feed ‑ Facebook Catalog

Optim Feed ‑ Facebook Catalog

by OptimCommerce

Generate a Facebook Product Feed from your Shopify Products

LFM Lingerie

I needed this app because Facebook reject my products because of my images.
I installed this app in order to be able to choose which Picture will be sent to Faceboook for dynamic retargeting.
After a small change made by the Optim Feed team, this is working perfectly !

Thanks !

Broken English Jewelry

I use this app to help me create Facebook catalog feeds for Ads and Instagram shop tagging. We used three other feed apps prior, and each could not handle the number of products because they used RSS feeds. This product uses an XML style feed and handles large inventories in seconds. We also needed customization to the app, and the developer responded and implemented our request app-wide in less than 24-hours. I highly recommend this product.

Orange Sherbet Boutique

Super wrapped with this app. Does what it needs to go. Hovhannes is an absolute legend in regards to customer service. Highly recommend this app to integrate your catalog into Facebook Manager.

The Mosaic Store

I've just installed the app and it is working really well. The support is great, very prompt. The introductory videos are fantastic, a great way to get up and going quickly. Thank you

Kale and Ginger

App works as advertised. Was able to create a feed pretty quickly, how-to video instruction included.

Van Heusen

A solid feed manager with some neat tagging features. If you're an advanced catalog builder, this will push the necessary data you need, including product tags. Because of this, I'd say this is a feed tool good for advanced catalogues. Works with simple catalogues too of course :)

Unique Greek Store

Great app for dynamic slideshows! Most other apps I've tried to use to create that feature have fallen short.

CASEOFY

Great app, does what it is supposed to do and much more Helpful support as well i am a very happy customer