4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless integration with Shopify. They value its high customization, including the ability to generate fake stock or sales numbers, which helps boost conversion rates by creating urgency. It's noted for being more affordable than similar apps. The customer support, particularly from a team member named Zel, is praised for its quick and professional responses. The app also offers a live chat feature and is available in multiple languages, broadening its accessibility.

April 10, 2023

Great app & even better customer service. Super quick to reply and answer any questions or problems you may have

WTSN
3 months using the app
March 10, 2023

Hello! Since I don't know how else to contact you, I'll write my request in this review.
I installed the app today and was able to set everything except the languages without much knowledge. It is very clear and easy to use except for one small thing. But it can also be because I don't have much to do with technology in life. It's pretty easy to use, I'm currently testing the support. Now to my question, how can I add the stock translation?

Benjis
Portugal
2 months using the app
Minimate Apps replied March 10, 2023

Greetings! I am glad to hear that you were able to easily set up the app. Your question has been addressed through email. You can always reach out to us via email at info@heymerch.net or through the live chat feature within the app.

Best Regards,
Zel

February 25, 2023

Great customer support, very helpful. Thank you so much for your help................................

Huppier.de
Czechia
About 2 months using the app
April 3, 2022

Great App! Easy to use with no issues. Must try if you are looking to show how many you have left in-stock.

The Poke Depot
About 2 months using the app
Minimate Apps replied April 3, 2022

Hi there!

Thank you very much for your comments! Hope our app can help you to generate more sales in your store 🚀

Best wishes,
Zel, co-founder of HeyMerch

February 1, 2023

The one who helped me was Zel.
She came with a quick response and helped me very good.
Definitely a recommended app to use.

Layla Luxuries
Netherlands
October 27, 2022

Efficient and helpful customer service. They replied to my email quickly and helped me solve a problem almost instantly

Futura Health and Beauty
June 20, 2022

Great app and excellent support. A massive thanks to Zel for all your help in getting this set up :)

Christmas Jumpers NZ/AU
New Zealand
November 12, 2022

Good App - Easy to install.
Easy to change the labels - in my case I needed the labels to show in French and differently as proposed. Good Customer Service !

editions-emotion.com
September 17, 2022

Excellent app, easy and fast to install and the chat support is wonderful, I really recommend you to use this app

Myrelaxbody
Switzerland
May 26, 2022

kaliteli ve uygun fiyatli bir uygulama. Sitenizin dönüsüm oranlarini arttirmak istiyorsaniz incelemenizi tavsiye ederim!

Woodstone