4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless integration with Shopify. They value its high customization, including the ability to generate fake stock or sales numbers, which helps boost conversion rates by creating urgency. It's noted for being more affordable than similar apps. The customer support, particularly from a team member named Zel, is praised for its quick and professional responses. The app also offers a live chat feature and is available in multiple languages, broadening its accessibility.

March 13, 2024

Works perfectly and their customer service is extremely fast and helpful. they helped me customize the widget within a few minutes. 100% recommend

Bazaarit
Netherlands
2 months using the app
April 11, 2024

Very helpful customer support, helped me custom code some stuff to allow it to show on my PageFly product pages. Thank you again!

BLU341
8 days using the app
April 28, 2024

Great app that looks great on our store's website. I had a slight issue with set up, however support were super helpful and they were able to get it sorted quickly.

Toys and Tales
3 days using the app
Edited May 7, 2024

I love how responsive and patience - Big shout out to Zel who helps me navigate what i needed for my store! 10/10!

Bliss
6 days using the app
May 11, 2024

Amazing app and amazing support. very professional and also very clear with the explanation, so that everyone can understand it. highly recommended !

Veleno
Germany
About 16 hours using the app
February 20, 2024

Amazing! They were so helpful when I had an issue with this showing up on my product page. Very patient and helpful Zel was, the absolute best!

FrostySmiles
6 days using the app
February 29, 2024

Very simple app to use which also plays a big role in my conversion rates. Thank you to Zel for the great help!

Pet Shack
13 days using the app
April 25, 2024

Very informative and good support! This app is easy to integrate with!

Serene Luminaire
Philippines
13 days using the app
April 30, 2024

nice features, recommend fasho

Chrysi
7 days using the app
December 14, 2023

This is one great App!! They are even quick to reply if a glitch shows up. I find the very trustworthy and well worth the effort.

Crystal Fizzy