HideOut

Hide PayPal Express Button

Aza Tech

Working great! I think it encourage people to pay via card instead of paypal and I prefer this way!!

Caravan Cover Shop

So many people out there are hunting for this solution, I am so thankful to finally find it.

Admittedly it didn't work initially and I had to follow the manual instructions and add the code into the Google Analytics section of my Shopify back office, but this DOES WORK! No more customer confusion.

Customer service is also top-notch, with my request for assistance being answered within an hour.

Thanks guys, you rock.

G-Unique

The app does what it promises, fairly priced, and is super easy to install. The support is brilliant!

NiceDealz

It works! Even Google pay disappeared!! *-*
Thanks for the developer!
Also the support response directly. What is very great

NUR Watches

I love this app because it solves the customer confusion, thinking that we have paypal as the only payment option.
I've contacted support because it didn't work with my theme or due to a plugin conflict, and Mark resolved the issue quickly.

Pep.pl | Backpacks, Totes & Accessories f

Simple and easy to use app, and the best part is it costs only 99 cents.
App does a great job in hiding PayPal button without actually removing PayPal payment method.

Roxsta

Super app with super support!
Works well in hiding PayPal from cart and checkout page. Now, PayPal is hidden from the customer information, but they can still use PayPal to make payment.

Punpoo

Worked well in hiding PayPal button from the checkout page.

Mamc Store

Works Great to hide PayPal button on CHECKOUT PAGE.

Illuminateyou

PayPal button is now hidden on the checkout page. It works great.

Previous 1