HideOut

Hide PayPal from Cart & Product Page

Baby-Gravur.de

Great app and great support !! This app hides the express buttons from the cart page and the checkout in 1 click. Very good!

www.inkaras.lt

App is not working in mobile. Tried to contact support 2 times, but no answer from their side. Sad.

FoxyLegs

This app is easy to use. For those who want to hide the express Paypal button is perfect. The amazing support team (Kevin D) also helped me to find my issues. Highly recommended!

Sweetie Lemon

Hi I just installed your app in my store, the paypal express button still showed on my phone. I use oppo R15 andriod phone. Thanks

The Merchants of Joy

Brilliant. I look back and shudder at The Facebook analytics as add to carts and abandoned weren't adding up. We were losing a lot of sales. Thanks so much guys.

Menschenskinder

I had a huge problem with this app. I could see it when using Firefox browser in incognito mode. I put sth in my cart and when clicking on the "Checkout" button, the cart was emptied. I finally found out, it was the HideOut App. I tried to dectivate the app, it didn't work, so I first had to deactivate the Hide function for cart and checkout pages, AFTER this I deactivated the complete app, AFTER this I uninstalled, AFTER this I removed the line of code from theme.liquid with "var hpp =" ...
Also, the script looks bad, it's text that is transferred into javascript called eval(), a friend of mine is App developer, only with his help I find the problem. He said this is code you should only use for developer options, never for a public application.

RenderLapse™

- It didn't work in checkout - Support team is not professional nor helpful
- they took forever to reply to our emails and all their replies are useless totally bad experience, we're uninstalling it!

Ancyshop

Awesome work! I read the reviews before I installed the app. Some user wrote the app doesn't work in mobile. It's fake! The app is work well in desktop and also in mobile browser. I tested my shop also from my FB page and it's work well. The PayPal button removed from the first checkout page but the buyers can to choose the PayPal payment option on the second page.

MEGASTORES

Very simple , nothing complicated and the support is fast. Great service and the app is working properly :)

Ultrabold

Doesn't work on mobile at all, I asked for assistance from support, they tell me it's normal. Awesome.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6