HideOut

Hide PayPal Express Button 💯 🇼​🇴​🇷​🇰​🇮​🇳​🇬​

Promotions247

100% Working! Great App & Super Support.
App works perfectly in hiding PayPal yellow button from CHECKOUT, Cart and Product Page.
After recent Shopify update, this is the only app that works in hiding paypal on checkout.

Bags247.com.au

Worth Every Penny.
I have tried many apps, none of them worked. This is the only app that worked perfectly to hide PayPal on Checkout and other pages. One time setup process was smooth and quick.
Super responsive support.

Aniball

Scam. App is not working, I've also paid 39 for one time manual removal but they haven't done it, now unresponsive for four days. Stay away.

June 14, 2019

Hi Aniball, Setup process can take upto 3 working days which doesn't include weekends. Weekend is holidays, and that was the reason we were not able to respond. We promptly responded back with fixes on next working day.

Hipster phone case

App didn't fully work at first, but the helpdesk was super accomodating and fixed all my issues within a few days. Cheap and well worth it!

Aza Tech

Working great! I think it encourage people to pay via card instead of paypal and I prefer this way!!

Caravan Cover Shop

So many people out there are hunting for this solution, I am so thankful to finally find it.

Admittedly it didn't work initially and I had to follow the manual instructions and add the code into the Google Analytics section of my Shopify back office, but this DOES WORK! No more customer confusion.

Customer service is also top-notch, with my request for assistance being answered within an hour.

Thanks guys, you rock.

G-Unique

The app does what it promises, fairly priced, and is super easy to install. The support is brilliant!

NiceDealz

It works! Even Google pay disappeared!! *-*
Thanks for the developer!
Also the support response directly. What is very great

NUR Watches

I love this app because it solves the customer confusion, thinking that we have paypal as the only payment option.
I've contacted support because it didn't work with my theme or due to a plugin conflict, and Mark resolved the issue quickly.

Pep.pl | Backpacks, Totes & Accessories f

Simple and easy to use app, and the best part is it costs only 99 cents.
App does a great job in hiding PayPal button without actually removing PayPal payment method.

Previous 1