HideOut ‑ Hide PayPal Button

Hide PayPal from Cart & Product Page

From $0.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Softlens Queen

useless apps, these apps work in the past but now only hide the Paypal button on the cart page not on the shipping information page.

Pacific Packers Coffee

This app somewhat worked in the past but it's no longer needed as Shopify now gives you the same feature for free under Online Store - Themes - Customize - Products - Defaul Products - Product Pages and simply just unclick "Show dynamic checkout button". Once you unclick and save, it will also remove PayPal Express checkout from your store! FYI this app also hides Apple Pay and Google Pay so it unfortunately doesn't only hide PayPal only.

Jaymo Weeb Creations

i downloaded the app. now i cant even find it in my app section so i can delete it from my site.id give zero stars if i could

Baby-Gravur.de

Great app and great support !! This app hides the express buttons from the cart page and the checkout in 1 click. Very good!

www.inkaras.lt

App is not working in mobile. Tried to contact support 2 times, but no answer from their side. Sad.

FoxyLegs

This app is easy to use. For those who want to hide the express Paypal button is perfect. The amazing support team (Kevin D) also helped me to find my issues. Highly recommended!

Sweetie Lemon

Hi I just installed your app in my store, the paypal express button still showed on my phone. I use oppo R15 andriod phone. Thanks

The Merchants of Joy

Brilliant. I look back and shudder at The Facebook analytics as add to carts and abandoned weren't adding up. We were losing a lot of sales. Thanks so much guys.

Menschenskinder

I had a huge problem with this app. I could see it when using Firefox browser in incognito mode. I put sth in my cart and when clicking on the "Checkout" button, the cart was emptied. I finally found out, it was the HideOut App. I tried to dectivate the app, it didn't work, so I first had to deactivate the Hide function for cart and checkout pages, AFTER this I deactivated the complete app, AFTER this I uninstalled, AFTER this I removed the line of code from theme.liquid with "var hpp =" ...
Also, the script looks bad, it's text that is transferred into javascript called eval(), a friend of mine is App developer, only with his help I find the problem. He said this is code you should only use for developer options, never for a public application.

RenderLapse™

- It didn't work in checkout - Support team is not professional nor helpful
- they took forever to reply to our emails and all their replies are useless totally bad experience, we're uninstalling it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6