Hide PayPal in Cart

Hide PayPal in Cart

by InsCoder Limited

Hide PayPal button to improve customer checkout experience

דיל ישיר

the app used to work well until yesterday. the support is not answering my email about the app. i will update

March 17, 2021

We are sorry for the late reply due to overwhelming support these day. Our support team have replied your email. Should have you any follow-up, feel free to contact our support at support@inscoder.com. We are always be with you.

Old Farmhouse Primitives

This app worked for a while, and now is not...I have tried to contact twice, and have not had any contact form them. will delete and stop paying for nothing!!!

EarSystems

Just installed it, i'm using the basic shopify theme but the paypal button hasn't been hidden on my checkout page...

your925silver

3rd time using this app, is a must have for every shop! besides paypal charge more % and refunds issues etc, this encourage use of stripe! super!

Shuul Colours

Terribele app! Didn't work as stated and no support after 2 weeks of trying to contact them. Stay clear.

Leren-Handschoenen.nl

Absolutely horrible support and plugin is not working! After installing it in the correct way, PayPal button is still showing. Emailed support but no response at all. Waste of money this plugin. @Support contact me at info@leren-handschoenen.nl.

October 14, 2019

Reason: We do not work with someone who threatens us in the email.

Boutique Namasté

Cheap, useful and great support ! I recommend this app. Works fine on my website www.boutique-namaste.com

Nazker

This application does NOT work, do not install it!

you are going to waste your time with this app and at the time of contacting me with the support do not give you any solution

Biowarrior Nutrition

Great support and it works as stated. I would recommend this app if your looking for a fast way to remove the paypal button in cart.

Rebel Raw

Works great to get rid of the PayPal button! App support is also quick and responsive to any issues.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16