Hide Price & Add to Cart

Hide Price & Add to Cart

From $4.99/month. 5-day free trial.
Rating (3.2)
Developer
Extendons
3.2
April 8, 2022

The team is responsive and professional, quickly solving issues we have experienced. The app works well.

Chali-Rosso Art Gallery
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 10, 2022

Just started using the addon.
Really fast support and feedback, already a fan.
Would recommend this to anyone to use on there shop(s).

Altijdlekkerzitten
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 10, 2022

Great app, great assistance. Works like a charm hiding prices and setting up quotes. Just does its job.

Classical Pearls EU
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 7, 2021

We have this app on two of our stores and it is fantastic. The support team are wonderful and quick to help. Would definitely recommend.

Invacare Online NZ
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 30, 2021

This app does exactly what I was looking for. It allows us to hide the prices and add to cart buttons from the product pages of products only from a specific collection. It also let us add a new button in place of the Add to Cart which links to a contact form where customers can directly submit an inquiry about the product they're looking at. When I first installed the app, it worked perfectly after going through the basic setup steps. However, I just switched my store to a new theme and a few things weren't quite showing up how we wanted in the new theme. I reached out to the app developer for support and they quickly updated the code for us and ensured that it was now working the way we wanted. Great, fast service and a great app!

SINGLE STONE