Magical Browser Tab Animations

Magical Browser Tab Animations

by Effective Apps

Abandoned cart recovery: Flashing inactive users' browser tab

Merakai

Excellent!!! and FREE! THANK YOU! This app does exactly what I need it to do and it was super easy to setup.

Candles Cartel

Its free and works as advertised what more do you want? I mean seriously they didn't lie or exaggerate like most.

SKYŃ BY THE DERMA BAR

Great, easy to set up, use, and works perfectly. It actually does what it promises, so it's not a waste of time.

Home of Quirks

This is just an amazing app! It works fast, it has good code and there's no code on my website which means it doesn't slow my website down.

Huggabum

Just installed it so it looks like it works well. Its' easy to set up and I can see it getting the attention of a lot of customers.

Bitspace

Easy & Epic! lol, this is crazy, who would've thought. I love it. very easy to install, does the job nicely.

Aniise

I used the app and it works as it is supposed to. I would recommend it. Waiting to see if it actually brings the customers back.

Keukerei

It works perfectly and the usage is very simple. 10/10 would recommend. Already have alot of compliments received.

Smart Paw io

A free app that was effortless and easy to setup. Will see how it helps in the future, but for now i'm giving it a shot.

ENTERRO

Small but not the least feature to get customers back. Its awesome feature to get customer intension. Thanx

Previous 1 3 4