Magical Browser Tab Animations

Exit Intent, Exit Popup Blinking Browser Tab Favicon Animation

Price: Free

The Silver Stork Company

Found out about this app on TikTok and it's exactly what I was looking for to grab customers' attention. What I like the most is how easy it is to set up. No coding reuired!

The Lingo Dojo

This app is fantastic! It's so easy to set up and really effective. You can personalise an emoji out of a huge range and it really makes the website stand out if people have clicked away. It's really easy to track how effective it is and I'd recommend it to anyone. :)

Shendrah's Creations

The app is fantastic. It's excellent and simple to use. I will strongly advise other Shopify users to use it. they also have a very good customer support team.

be.loved fashion & beauty

I use this app for my website. It's brilliant and brings people back to your website if they stray off it. Love it.

Psycho Sloth

Quick and easy app to use! Love that it makes my site more fun!! Customer support is always there to help if need be!

Doodle Dog Town

Great app! Works like a charm. Such a great idea to keep eyes on our site. I appreciate it. Thank you!

The Peach Plum

This app adds a personalized message to the tab of your website, so that when a customer moves to a different tab, your special message shows up on the tab. I absolutely love this small touch. Its almost as if someone is calling you back to the website when you forget you have it open. Love it!

GoMove

Absolutely love this app. It already brought us in an extra $500 on our first day of using it! 5 stars from us!

Grayesque

I had seen the flashing browser on other websites and thought it was really effective. I found this app, loaded it and set it up. Really happy with it

ALUNTE Protein

I find the app very easy to use, and it's a great thing that it's free, it really helps a small business just starting out.

Previous 1 3 4 5