Exit Intent Tab Animation

Magic Exit Intent Abandoned Cart Recovery Blinking Browser Tab

Free

Vamox Cosmetics

Such an adorable way to draw back customers! Easy to use and I Love it! Would love to see what else they have in store!

sexymi Tea

Wow! this is an amazing app. I've never left a review for an app on shopify but the developers of this app and other apps they have created are truly a genius! Thank you for this <3

LimeAndBean

SUPER EASY!! Can not wait to see what else this company comes out with! Thank you! Highly recommend to anyone looking for that attention grabber to bring customers back.

A Very Viral Christmas

An easy install and a no-brainer - instant attention grabber. Please keep me posted on any new clever apps you guys come up with! 100% satisfied! Thanks!

CBD Health and Beauty UK

Super easy to set up and it provides the functionality I was looking for. No issues found so far. Hopefully my customers will like it!

ouidire.shop

j'ai mis seulement 3 étoiles car le texte est limité à 27 lettres, cette application est très simple à installer et gratuite, tu écrit ton texte et sa fonctionne parfaitement, ont a aussi un regard sur un affichage qui montre le texte et les effets. en prime un ajout d'émoticône au choix; les effets sont de style machine à écrire ou l'autre effet clignote. pas de couleurs le texte est noir. Les émoticônes sont de couleurs avec divers choix comme animaux ou fruit etc... applis vraiment simple, à tester.

November 23, 2020

Hey,
Thank you for your review. We just wish you had contact and ask us, as we would have explained you that the 27 characters limitation exists because this is the maximum number of characters that can be seen inside a Chrome tab without three dots (...) cutting the text.
We wish you the best of luck with your beautiful store and stay safe!

---

Bonjour,
Merci pour votre avis. La limitation de 27 caractères existe car il s'agit du nombre maximum de caractères pouvant être vus dans un onglet Chrome sans trois points (...) coupant le texte.
Nous vous souhaitons la meilleure des chances avec votre belle boutique et restez en sécurité!

MakersFolly®

Who knew something so simple could be so darn cute and effective!? Thanks guys. It brings life to a store that I've put my heart and soul into. I recommend this app for sure.

TAURAE

I love this app! It was very user friendly and I was able to have it set up in less than 5 minutes. Most of my store views come from mobile, however, I thought it would benefit to have an extra feature for desktop users!

Harry and Leo

Does exactly as promised....so easy to set up...great app. Its free so it saved me nearly $30 from another app.

JXMWARDROBE

Super easy to use and set up! Would definitely recommend. I've been looking for something like this for my store and I'm glad i found this app!