Magical Browser Tab Animations

1) Super easy to Install
2) Super Customizable
3) Serves the purpose to the T
4) Is absolutely free of spam & promotions
5) Super supportive team.

Senkels

Do not install. This app is requesting a stores "cart.js" every 100ms. Very sketchy and can't recommend to install that!

December 14, 2021

Thank you for your review. Reviews like yours help us improve the app for the benefit of all Shopify users.

The app is using Shopify's standard Ajax Cart API and checks the number of items that are in the cart in order to allow the Tab Animations to appear only if the cart is not empty.
I've sent you a detailed programmatic explanation via private email but got no response. I'll be happy to answer any other question you have.

Best Regards

Fleeky Friday

BRILLIANT! Hope to see many more like this in the future! This is really cool and different and will help you stand out as a brand

Sacred Geometrical

What a great little free app. And when I thought I had a problem with it, (my bad), their support was excellent and quick. Thanks Effective Apps :-)

Mini Meanie

I love the app! I don't know if this is the reason, but my customers kept buying on my store when I started to install it.

Sacred Mayan Gods

I love this app. I was able to add that attention my website needed when customers forgot items in their cart. It reminded my customers to return and pay for items left behind.

Pilates Reformers Plus

Great app. work exactly how it should and already generated some sales. thank you. Very useful for eCommerce stores.

Clever Sound Productions

I believe I installed this app about two or three days ago. Since then it has recovered over 160 customers and brought in a nice chunk of revenue. Installation is easy, no fees, and its awesome. I like to extend a big thank you to the developer and for allowing this app to be available at no cost. Owner And Operator
Clever Sound Productions

Merakai

Excellent!!! and FREE! THANK YOU! This app does exactly what I need it to do and it was super easy to setup.

Candles Cartel

Its free and works as advertised what more do you want? I mean seriously they didn't lie or exaggerate like most.