Hreflang Manager

Hreflang Manager

by GenovaWebArt

Multi-store solution guiding customers to their localized shop

Wattbike International

Amazing application! This is essential if you are setting up international stores in the default subdomain method.

Urban Kit Supply

It was very, very easy to start implementing, and it worked the way I wanted on the front end. I had some minor fixes I needed in the backend - the support of Kate, and her team was super fast, and they listened! Thank you!

May 24, 2021

Hi, Kate from the Hreflang Manager team here.

Thank you so much for your 5-star review!
We are happy our app is not only useful but easy to work with.

Please do not hesitate to contact us when needed.

Wish you all the best!

Rouge

I run 3 stores for 3 different countries, and I was concerned about Google serving the wrong content to users and worried aboout potential duplicate content issues. I knew about the hreflang meta tag but it's not easy to manage manually, this app is a breeze to install and works exactly as advertised. Great product and excellent support.

April 16, 2021

Hi, Kate from the Hreflang Manager team here.

Thank you so much for leaving us a 5-star review!

We are glad our solution for stores for multiple countries helped you.
If there is anything we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Wish you all the best!

Big Potato Games

Seems fantastic so far. It's saved us a lot of time! Easy to customise and link between the two stores and speedy customer service.

March 18, 2021

Hi, Kate from the Hreflang Manager team here!

Thank you so much for this great review.

The main goal of creating this app was to save the store owners' time, so we are glad to be of help to you.

Don’t hesitate to get in touch again in the future if you need to.