Hyperspeed

Hyperspeed

by Rvere

Blazing fast theme speed optimization and image compression.

Shopender

Not a good app. This app never improved my page speed. I am getting the same score before and after installing this app.

Super Cheap Fabrics

I would give 0 stars if I could. This app quite literally broke my website. Customers on my store wouldn't be able to check-out which really affected my sales.

We are lucky we caught onto it quickly, because if we didn't that's thousands of dollars down the drain because of a poorly built application.

Would give 0 stars if I could. I'm extremely lucky I take daily backups, if I didn't I would be totally screwed as THE REVERT CHANGES OPTION that the APP PROVIDES didn't even rectify the problem that IT caused.

April 19, 2019

Hey there, thanks for your feedback! I'm so sorry you had this experience.

We've looked into it and our server was backed up on launch day which caused the revert changes feature to lag. We've beefed up our server and added an extra emergency backup so this doesn't happen again!

We also looked into making our theme preview system clearer. Our intention was for the preview to allow you to test out your site to make sure nothing was broken before anything gets seen by a customer. It looks like we did a poor job in making that clear in the interface. We're working on additional checklists now to make the process of checking easier.

Again, I'm so sorry you had this experience. I'd love to make it right. I've already emailed you, but if you get in touch at alex@rvere.com, I'll make sure your shop reaches the best speeds possible.