Reviews (220)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing store loading speeds, leading to improved search rankings and conversions. It's praised for its user-friendly features like JS deferrals, caching, and image compression, and its ability to automatically optimize sites for any changes. The support team is noted for their quick responses and expertise, often providing custom solutions. Many have seen significant improvements in their Google PageSpeed and GTMetrix scores, and believe the cost is well justified by the benefits.

April 4, 2024

This is one of those apps that I wouldn't run a shopify store without. Alex is always available to help ensure you've configured the settings correctly. Using Hyperspeed has resulted in increased conversions, faster load speed, and better search rankings. If you're hesitant, I'd try it for the trial period and watch your load speeds and conversions increase over the week.

Daily Dose
Over 1 year using the app
April 1, 2024

Our company has only been using Hyperspeed for about a month; through this app, we have been able to correct errors on our site in less than 24 hours. The customer service is fast, reliable, and extremely helpful. Orlando not only adjusted aspects of our site to optimize it properly after updates but also helped to increase our site speed and offered solutions to maintain it. Our team would highly recommend this company.

Skeie's Jewelers
About 1 month using the app
May 24, 2024

Alex was great, I highly recommend the app. Alex and the team are always on it, responding super quick and willing to help! Thx

SwagglyLife Home & Fashion
Over 1 year using the app
May 28, 2024

Great app with a great, prompt support team. Site speed has definitely improved.

Earjobs
Over 2 years using the app
Edited May 23, 2024

Good app for page speed.
Developers supported when there were problems.
Thanks, good job

Apostila Nacional
Brazil
4 months using the app
May 23, 2024

After installing Hyperspeed, our site’s pagespeed noticeably improved. Save yourself the hassle of trying other apps - Hyperspeed is the real deal. We can't imagine running our store without it now. Highly recommended

Designed Merch
About 1 month using the app
April 28, 2024

I don't normally write reviews but these guys are hands down the absolute best! Don't waste your time trying other apps and being disappointed or having to start from scratch. The support team is outstanding and responsive. Shout out to Alex Thanks again so much for your help. I could not be more thrilled with how my site is preforming now.

Kaspers Tees
1 day using the app
May 30, 2024

plug and play - the team are sooooo soo helpful and pretty much did everything for me.
we have a lot of custom code that was previously failing to load but all such issues have now gone and page load speed has increased significantly. Special thanks to Alex for his support with the set up.

Revival
1 day using the app
April 15, 2024

It really made this investment worthwhile.
We are very pleased with the plugin and the manual work by a great customer service agent. Our Score is now better than ever and I can strongly recommend this. Very, very impressed.

I checked with webcoders, they would charge at approx 3000 USD to solve our problems. I'm happy to say that this plugin solved it for us, without the need of expensive consultants. Faisal that helped us with the last bit's really nailed it. World Class!

ISOVOX
Sweden
2 days using the app
May 26, 2024

Very useful app and the support is responsive, definitely recommended

Casa by Josephine Jenno