4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for significantly improving page speed, with reports of speed scores increasing from the 20s-30s to 70s-80s. It's praised for its ease of use, intuitive interface, and error-checking preview system. The app is particularly beneficial for stores with many images, as it compresses them to enhance load times. Additional features include JS deferrals, page caching, and automatic monitoring for changes. Merchants appreciate the quick and helpful customer support, and some have seen an increase in conversion rates due to faster load times. Safety measures like rollback options and warning messages are also appreciated. Many find it offers good value for money, potentially saving the cost of hiring a developer for speed optimization.

January 30, 2024

Our site had a noticeably faster loading speed after installing the app. Although it caused some issues at the beginning but the support team was really fast and helpful to solve all the issues very promptly.

Aurora Online Store
South Africa
6 days using the app
November 12, 2023

Improved our loading times. The support was very good in resolving few minor conflicts.

Civant
3 months using the app
August 7, 2023

To all Shopify store who are battling with sluggish page speeds, I have one piece of advice... You need this and you needed it yesterday! I honestly cannot imagine operating our store without it.

Perpetual Kid
About 1 year using the app
October 14, 2019

This app was super easy to install and everything worked perfectly for me. Customer service was very responsive in answering emails. The best part is my website loads so fast! This is probably the best app I’ve installed so far. Highly recommend!

Western Soul®
Over 3 years using the app
December 13, 2021

We use this app to speed up our website with great success.
Great support team helped us whenever we needed help with an issue.

ExcellentPhoto
About 3 years using the app
September 5, 2022

An essential part of my tool kit in running a successful e-commerce business at ohs.com.au. The support is amazing everytime I reach out

ohs.com.au
About 3 years using the app
June 14, 2020

Hi there,
at first, I couldn't improve our speed with the app. But Alexander Lam our assistant in Hyperspeed, fixed a couple of things manually and that help.
Thans a lot for assistance and solutions :)

Fabulastic EU
Spain
July 7, 2019

My Shopify store was taking 30-36 seconds to load with 80+% bounce rate. I optimized images, followed all the guidelines with only minor improvements.

I found the Hyperspeed App and while I had my doubts, I was greatly impressed. Within a short period of time pages were loading from 2-3 seconds.

I emailed their customer support for assistance with an image and it was resolved in the same day.

Highly recommend - they delivered and continue to do so.

PerformAIR Nasal Dilators
Edited April 18, 2019

One of the better speed optimizing apps out there in my opinion. I was able to get an increase in site speed and a reduction in my page sizes with this app. Love the preview system, it let me check my store for errors before making the faster theme live. Support is fantastic and does a great job of assisting with any problems! 5 stars all day

Neoma Sanativa Design
July 12, 2021

We see an improvement regarding speed. Also had a small issue with a script that was running. Support was great and they fixed it in the weekend.

Dutch Mud Men