Hyperspeed: Extreme Page Speed

Page Speed Booster & Image Optimizer: LazyLoad, Minify & Defer

$39/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Southern Self Storage

We were able to optimize our landing pages efficiently using this tool! No heavy progamming and code needed!

LilLambsCreation

Location Australia

Alex did sooo good! In a few minutes he took my desktop speed from 0 to 87! Mobile speed Amazing im in my competition range and above and fixed coding:D you need this get it. Yes recommend

jovianstands

Time spent using app 17 minutes

Absolute MUST for any Shopify merchant, especially now that Google is so stringent and strict with their reviews.

rodot-store

Time spent using app 23 minutes

We have been dealing with slow speed page for a very long time, until we found this app! Ourpage speed is now improving a lot!

Build 'Em Pets

Location Netherlands

Fantastic app! Provides loads of options to help your website speed up and the support is really great. Does everything you ask (and even extra's that they find along the way) to make the most use of the app without your website suffering.

ohs.com.au

Time spent using app About 2 years

An essential part of my tool kit in running a successful e-commerce business at ohs.com.au. The support is amazing everytime I reach out

RugsPlus Australia

Location Australia

I have been using this app for a while now and I have found it to be doing a great job. I am also very impressed by the support they are always happy to help and really know there stuff.
Cheers Trevor
Rugsplusonline Australia.

Vapeyou.com.au

Time spent using app About 12 hours

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN APP THAT OUTPERFORMS ALL OTHERS- THIS IS IT! The store was flatlining on GT Metrix 12hrs ago on a score of E with honestly embarrassing figures & vitals all in the red. I downloaded this app this morning, and it is now 6.00 pm- I have just retested it in the last 10 minutes, and the results speak for themselves... GT Metrix Grade of- A Performance- 95%
Structure- 95% ALL web vitals are now well into the green! I am honestly blown away... Don't waste your money on the other apps- they just don't work; this is the one you want. I'm sold and will never remove this app from my store! Thank you guys so much! I am really pleased with my store, which hasn't occurred very often since migrating here a year ago.

BananaShoes

Time spent using app 2 minutes

This app is really useful, the support has been so helpful as well I had an issue with the app for deferring scripts and they quickly went in and resolved it. I use it on all my client's websites.

ChantalLauraHandley

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I've only just downloaded this app and the support has been incredible! My website is faster and everything is running beautifully!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18