Hyperspeed

Hyperspeed

by Rvere

Blazing fast theme speed optimization and image compression.

West Brothers

Just tested out this app - incredibly quick to install and what it promises to deliver is spot on. For us however, our store is already very lean so the improvements that we did see were quite minor, however for the uninitiated with shopify/coding this looks to be an app.

GOGOSHOP

This app is really good, my theme has become super smooth and fast, recommend 5 stars, customer support is also very good

BOBO BIRD FRANCE

www.bobobird-france.fr
Application très intéressante, très simple d'utilisation, fait bien le job, c'est à dire améliore vraiment la vitesse sur pagespeed autant sur bureau que sur mobile, le service client est professionnel, réactif et très sympa, je ne peux que recommander. les 29 dollars que coûte cette app seront vite rentabilisés

FIZWAY

My site looks much faster after some help from the team, and great customer service from Alex. Thanks

Western Soul®

This app was super easy to install and everything worked perfectly for me. Customer service was very responsive in answering emails. The best part is my website loads so fast! This is probably the best app I’ve installed so far. Highly recommend!

Scootera | Dualtron UK

I used this app to make my fast theme even faster, with now blazing speed loading times on all kinds of devices and slow internet speeds around europe. There are many tests out there on page speed, but only one can be valid, and that is a rise in time spent on pages, and higher number of pages visited per visit and higher visits and sales without really doing any programming work.

Wheelchair Liberty

It was a little tricky to get it going, but the developers were responsive and I've had a huge improvement on my GTMetrix scores.

Now-grow

This works. Hyperspeed is an appropriate name for it! Great customer service. My website is now loading really fast

Amuzzi

Definitely a great app to have that helped improving our speedscore.
Also great support from Alex!

Wicked Cushions

29$ a month saves me a developer working for hundreds of dollars.
Within 20 minutes my speed test went up from 50 on desktop to 80-85.
Mobile went from 1-5 to 30-35 .
Mobile still has some slow issues, but support is great and is helping me with that! happy customer from wickedcushions.com

Previous 1 3