Hyperspeed ‑ Advanced Speed

Hyperspeed ‑ Advanced Speed

by Rvere

The most advanced speed optimizer and image compressor.

Unbelts

Customer service is extremely quick in replying and helpful with getting issues fixed quickly. We have just started with this app but have already seen great improvement with our speed performance.

fetch! Dog Treats

The app works as advertised and the support is incredible. Alex was very quick to answer my questions and address a minor issue related to the theme I am running.

Woof & Wild

This app seems to be working well for our shop! I contacted support for help with a page glitch and Alex was on it the same day to get the issue resolved.

ShootingTargets7

I wish I had found Hyperspeed sooner! I've been to other 'speed experts' who told me I would need to remove apps to further improve speed. These were important apps I need, like Chat, Klaviyo, Facebook Pixel? No way... I was bummed until I learned of Hyperspeed in a random internet post while researching Shopify optimization. My site did not start out raw, it had already been run through by a respected speed expert. Images were already compressed, the low hanging fruit had been picked. I was not expecting anything remotely impressive. Well, I was WRONG. I would give this app 10 stars if I could. It cut my loading time by more than HALF and I did not have to remove ANY apps to get there. GtMetrix score and even Google page speed are now MUCH higher. I can already see my conversion rates on the climb. I expect SERP improvement as well, my site was embarrassingly slooooooow. The app is very intuitive. I installed it in the evening and there were some issues that needed to be ironed out. It's very safe because all changes live in a review that can be tested before publishing. At no point did I feel I was putting my site at risk during the process. Alex from hyperspeed was quick to respond to my questions and was able to get things working perfectly. This took a few back and forth reviews/edits but he stayed with me until after MIDNIGHT. Some of the best support I've received as a certified app/extension junky and I've been at this for nearly a decade. This app is a total no brainer and will more than pay for itself month after month. OUTSTANDING!

Sand Dollar Dubai

After going through several iterations with Shopify experts and independent developers - no one could deliver the type of improvements to our speed and our core web vitals that Google prioritizes - LCP, CLS, etc., Alex & Hyperspeed did what no one else could. Their essentials plan works well itself but we wanted a more hands on approach so opted for their enterprise package and could not be happier with the results. Our store speed literally increased by 50% without having to remove critical apps or design changes. Worth every penny.

Biddle and Bop

Great app, very easy with one of the best support teams I've run into in 6+ years. Well worth the price to keep things running as quickly and avoid any sluggishness.

ISS Automotive Solutions

Very fast response in looking out our new JS updates. Very helpful. Helped reduce my speed on site over night. Took a bit of testing, but the tool has lots of options for testing. Would recommend.

VPA Australia

Brilliant app. Briliiant developers. These guys really know their stuff. Thank you so much for helping us with speed improvements.

Hello Fido

Great app , fantastic customer service, really quick to respond to any issues . Cant recommended them enough!

Cycle Touring Life

This has more than doubled the speed of my store. Quick and efficient service. I highly recommend this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7