Hyperspeed ‑ Advanced Speed

Hyperspeed ‑ Advanced Speed

by Rvere

The most advanced speed optimizer and image compressor.

Cycle Touring Life

This has more than doubled the speed of my store. Quick and efficient service. I highly recommend this app!

Atomic Filters

Just started using this app and have already seen a significant improvement. Support has been excellent. I would recommend the app as site speed is becoming much more important.

Simbly Furniture

This app has been crucial for speeding up our site. I highly recommend it. The customer support team is speedy and responds with a great deal of subject matter expertise. We're thrilled we found Hyperspeed.

Lytec

Excellent app, finally found one that actually does real speed boosts. The support team was really helpful and answered all my questions quickly. Would highly recommend!

Curvy

Great app and excellent support. Thanks. Really appreciate Alex the developer going above and beyond.

Gewdy

Great App! Increased website speed a lot. Great customer service - helped a lot.A+ would recommend!!

Eloura Australia

Alex has really gone out of his way and helped me with something that really was slowing my site down and was related to an old app that refused to help me remove their JS coding that was a mess even before I uninstalled their app.

I've only had this app for a few weeks, but I am proud to say that this app does what it says it will do and I see that my page speeds and loads are improving over time. Don't waste your time testing apps that don't really do what they say. Pay the monthly fee and you will see the return in that investment!

My Dog Flower

Great customer support, even on the lower priced plan. My site speed went up immediately after implementing, and the support team made some changes themselves within 24 hours of my initial email request :) this is exactly what I was looking for - an 'all inclusive' app that would tackle multiple issues when it came to slowing down my site (image compression, apps, caching, link loading, etc) - thank you!!

Whitaker Brothers

Superb application, incredibly well-realized. This goes miles towards solving one of the biggest problems Shopify store owners face with their stores: slow loading times.

It does exactly as promised, it radically improved our scores on GTMetrix and Google Page Speed Insights the second we deployed it. Strongly recommended.

Jahvy

Great customer support. This app is just what was needed to have the site load faster and perform better.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6