Hyperspeed: Extreme Page Speed

Hyperspeed: Extreme Page Speed | Reviews

by Rvere

Site speed booster & image optimizer: LazyLoad, Minify & Defer

Marvels Global Ltd

Those guys don't joke, I have installed the App, a notification came up to I needed to open a ticket for some adjustment and in less than 5 minutes my Ticket was already seen and acted upon! they fixed and improved the issue super quickly, not only that, My website now is super fast even got an A on https://gtmetrix.com/ I really recommend this app and the team is just awesome...

Rolling Rocks

Finally! An app that works! I can't believe how easy it was to install, and the results were amazing & instant!

The House of Awareness

App works well with my site being faster. Support is phenomenal, helping me when I have needed help. Highly recommend!

Gokrea.com

Very fast support, and high speed increase of our online shop... what's not to like? :-) I'm looking forward to seeing, what it will bring in turnover.

Prevail Key Co.

The app is amazing, it works extremely well and the results are immediate. Even better is the support! Alex from the support team is awesome, quick to reply and friendly. Cannot recommend Hyperspeed enough!

Audacia Home

Terrific! I had a slight problem with the app when it first installed, in the theme preview (it does not publish automatically), a couple of my pages did not load correctly. I reached out to the theme who fixed it within a couple hours, and my store is now lightning fast! Would highly recommend.

Not So Ape

The app is intuitive to use, results are immediate and super fast, and helpful customer support. Great experience.

Bluecrate

Seems to be working well so far! Obviously would love the premium plan to have a dev's eyes on the site to help speed it up, but it's quite a significant jump in cost. Hope to see more features soon!

Faith Expressions

This app made my score improve significantly! I was a little unsure but glad I tried it out! Support from Alex was absolutely incredible as well. I'm impressed and will continue using!

Freeforms

The excellent support staff on this app helped me tailor the app to my website and even cleaned up code from other apps I'd uninstalled. My site is now much quicker and more efficient. Super quick responses to my emails, too!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13