Hyperspeed: Extreme Page Speed

Hyperspeed: Extreme Page Speed

by Rvere

Site speed booster & image optimizer: LazyLoad, Minify & Defer

Sitara Collections

Just added this app so the results are not yet visible to me, however, the support has been fantastic and if it works, this is what I have been looking for.
Linda Singh
SitaraCollections.com

Katie J Design and Events

What a Fantastic App! This has done everything we needed and more. Our average Shopify Speed Score has increased from 24 to 38 - which is Amazing! Customer service when messaged was quick to respond and super helpful. Thanks for creating a great app :)

Dutch Mud Men

We see an improvement regarding speed. Also had a small issue with a script that was running. Support was great and they fixed it in the weekend.

Reimbold Eye Group

The name of this company is obviously named after its customer service because they help you with Hyperspeed! My site is much faster and now I can move on to on-page SEO. I hope I can find an APP with customer service that can help me as much as Hyperspeed helped me.

WAR PAINT USA

Alex was amazing in support! Next day help which was really personalised and relevant to our needs, went above and beyond! App itself out performs other apps we have tried.

World of Art Global Limited

Installed this week, added 6 points to Google Store Speed so I'm pleased with that, we needed a boost. Support is top class too, very fast and efficient. Well worth trying if you need to give your store a speed boost. Nothing to lose with a 7 day free trial though when you see the difference you'll probably keep the app. We certainly are!

Quintessential Tips

Hyperspeed has helped a lot, it is expensive but it's worth it if you want to increase speed. support was great. no regrets from using it. I will wait 1 month and see how it goes and the effect it all has on my site but so far so good.

Calendar Club Canada

It is extremely rare to run into such a solid app, that's also backed by such first-class and personalized support. Not only did this app absolutely improve our web site's speed (and customer experience as a result) but Alex goes above any beyond every time.

Merchandize.ca

Excellent app increased speed on both of my stores and I am very happy and would recommend this app for others.

Nashville Metal Art

The support I received from Alexander was fantastic! He went above and beyond to make sure our site was fully optimazed. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10