Hyperspeed ‑ Advanced Speed

Hyperspeed ‑ Advanced Speed

by Rvere

The most advanced speed optimizer and image compressor.

Get Groovy Deals Texas

Great customer service. Immediate results when I published the app on my theme. Quickly resolved any issue. Love the live chat!

ModernTribe

Definitely the best functionality among speed optimization apps I have seen. The only app I have seen with critical CSS inlining. Would have saved me days or weeks if I had found this earlier. Does about everything you can do to speed up a Shopify site.

Fabulastic EU

Hi there,
at first, I couldn't improve our speed with the app. But Alexander Lam our assistant in Hyperspeed, fixed a couple of things manually and that help.
Thans a lot for assistance and solutions :)

WWW.PPEDIRECTONLINE.CO.UK

Great would recommend

Eco-Vegan Co.

Really love the support that I've had since installing this app. Fast response and simple to use app. thank you

Aquaball™

Really good app. It made me win a precious time on my site. Moreover the support team is very reactive and nice. I really recommend

BetterKitchen4U

I used this app and it increased the page speed so much! The support is really helpful and friendly. I can really recommend it. Maybe the pricing is a little bit expensive but there is no app as good as this one.

CarsStarz

The support from these guys is phenomenal. After solving my query, Alex went above and beyond and took time out to help me make the website even faster and even removed some junk files left behind by deleted apps. I've never seen a Shopify app provide this much amount of support. Highly recommend.

My Righteous Apparel

I've been using this app for a long time without the Lazy Load feature turned on and that alone made my site faster. I just turned on the Lazy Load feature and wow, this is much faster. I needed tech support on the Lazy Load only because I had not used the feature and have had the app for over a year. The tech support guy fixed it right away even though it was night time at their end. This app continuously monitors for changes in CSS, js, code changes, photo uploads, etc and optimizes your site automatically depending on what you have selected to be monitored. You do not have to use every feature, but I am and it working great. There is a preview mode so you can check your entire store out before you implement any changes. I highly recommend this app!

Diligence1International

The ONLY minification app that does css html minifier, javscript, and image compression you need, where you have quick and reliable support. I tried the other apps out there this one is the BEST out there (the other optimization apps either only does image compression or just mess up my shopify website coding).

Previous 1 3 4 5