Wishlist @ $2

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

Pebbelles

Support was fast and prompt! Love it! A must have for every store. Highly recommend.

Dollsanddaydreams

I have been a client for over a year - my customers have been adding items to their wishlist all this time for my 1 and only winter sale - they come to use them today and the app is down. Their lists are gone and no way of creating a new one - error message is - "There was an error in the third-party application."

I can not see anything my end other than an error message.

Really concerned as the sale starts in 9 hours ... have contact developers

Andrew's Loft

Simple to install and customize. Excellent customer service. Installation is free and guys are really can go extra mile if needed

theonlinechic

Great app, customizable and very useful! I wanted to change look and feel of Wishlist page. I contacted support. Support people got it done right away. I am Super happy. :)

WHY NOT?

I love the customer services, love the price, love this app so much.

EduGamesKart.com

The wishlist app is a must have for any e-commerce website these days. The app is robust and very cost effective.

Whenever I reached out to the support staff with any request for customizing the app to my website, I received very swift and efficient support.

BANG Couture

The app was easy to set up and the app creators were really helpful in the installation process.

Mums-kidsworld.com

An excellent addition to my shop i think if you don't have one you mush get it now for just $2 is really good.
It's exactly what i wanted, very simple and easy to install great guide to install oh! good customer service.

GINA mums-kidsworld.com

Journey Layne

I already love this app! They installed it for me so quickly and matched it to my theme. It works great and you can't beat the price. Thanks!

H A N E L L E I

Excellent App! Simple, professional design. Customisation was made straight away. Thank you for the great service.