Wishlist @ $2

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

BANG Couture

The app was easy to set up and the app creators were really helpful in the installation process.

Mums-kidsworld.com

An excellent addition to my shop i think if you don't have one you mush get it now for just $2 is really good.
It's exactly what i wanted, very simple and easy to install great guide to install oh! good customer service.

GINA mums-kidsworld.com

Journey Layne

I already love this app! They installed it for me so quickly and matched it to my theme. It works great and you can't beat the price. Thanks!

H A N E L L E I

Excellent App! Simple, professional design. Customisation was made straight away. Thank you for the great service.

Oh My Bag

A brilliant addition to any Shopify store. We were provided with fast and friendly service. For only $2, this is a bargain.

Hickory Ridge Soaps

Wonderful app! Had a little trouble implementing in our store, however support responded very quickly and installed it for us. Was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the support and the app works perfectly. A definite must have for every store.

Farmyard Hens

Great app. I requested the free setup and they matched my theme, including mobile version perfectly. You can't go wrong for $2. Highly recommended.

Superink.ca

This is a great pp with exceptional service. The app is functional really well. Special thanks to Kundan who help us to customize the look and feel to match our theme. Highly recommend this app to others.

David Lozeau

Extremely pleased with this app and service. The price couldn't be better for this important functionality and, after trying four other apps (some free and some that would charge), the fact that they installed it for me, my requests for improvements were made within 24 hours, the wishlist stays on my site, and the feature uses my native look and feel, makes it an easy choice.

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next