Wishlist

Wishlist

$2/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
4.6
November 4, 2014

The app was easy to set up and the app creators were really helpful in the installation process.

BANG Couture
Time spent using app: 6 days
October 27, 2014

An excellent addition to my shop i think if you don't have one you mush get it now for just $2 is really good.
It's exactly what i wanted, very simple and easy to install great guide to install oh! good customer service.

GINA mums-kidsworld.com

Mums-kidsworld.com
Time spent using app: 24 days
October 23, 2014

I already love this app! They installed it for me so quickly and matched it to my theme. It works great and you can't beat the price. Thanks!

Journey Layne
Time spent using app: 6 days
October 18, 2014

Excellent App! Simple, professional design. Customisation was made straight away. Thank you for the great service.

H A N E L L E I
Time spent using app: 12 months
October 7, 2014

A brilliant addition to any Shopify store. We were provided with fast and friendly service. For only $2, this is a bargain.

Oh My Bag
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 12 months
September 4, 2014

Wonderful app! Had a little trouble implementing in our store, however support responded very quickly and installed it for us. Was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the support and the app works perfectly. A definite must have for every store.

Hickory Ridge Soaps
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 3, 2014

Great app. I requested the free setup and they matched my theme, including mobile version perfectly. You can't go wrong for $2. Highly recommended.

Farmyard Hens
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 22, 2014

This is a great pp with exceptional service. The app is functional really well. Special thanks to Kundan who help us to customize the look and feel to match our theme. Highly recommend this app to others.

Superink.ca
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 12, 2014

Extremely pleased with this app and service. The price couldn't be better for this important functionality and, after trying four other apps (some free and some that would charge), the fact that they installed it for me, my requests for improvements were made within 24 hours, the wishlist stays on my site, and the feature uses my native look and feel, makes it an easy choice.

David Lozeau