Reviews (45)

4.9
May 23, 2024

Working with iBuilder has been a great experience, especially since I'm new to Shopify and more accustomed to Wordpress. The platform is user-friendly and straightforward. When I encountered an issue with integrating an audio player from another app, Sam offered me support on January 1st, even though it was beyond their usual scope of assistance. Thanks a lot!

Citrus Bliss Beverages
28 days using the app
May 23, 2024

Having used iBuilder for just a few days, I can already tell it's a robust app for building pages. It also includes several other features under the hood, making it a great value, even though I haven't explored or tested them yet.

Luxe Tote Trove
28 days using the app
May 24, 2024

As a web developer and eCommerce advertiser for over two decades, I find iBuilder to be one of the best tools available. The quality of service is unmatched. Recently, I had the pleasure of working with Nasim, who was not only efficient but also extremely friendly and helpful.

Bloom&Beauty
27 days using the app
May 25, 2024

iBuilder is an amazing app for creating custom pages. I ran into a problem where it was interfering with my site's original theme, but Nasim from support swiftly came to my rescue with some coding that solved the issue immediately. Their support is top-notch!

Stylish Sheath
April 21, 2024

Love Lock
25 days using the app
May 23, 2024

iBuilder is a fantastic app for designing your website precisely to your liking. The options and features are boundless, allowing for complete customization of the website. Moreover, the staff and customer service are incredible. They've provided assistance with every question encountered during the process. Definitely worth recommending :)

Decore Dynasty Designs
March 29, 2024

I must say this is one of the best apps on shopify. I was blown away by the help and support I am recieving by Nasim. This is the best landing page builder out there. Also collection, featured,product page and homepages. I feel extremely grateful. I can not thank you enough

Beauty Bouqe
3 months using the app
May 17, 2024

iBuilder is fantastic, offering more customization than typical themes. We've been able to craft beautiful custom pages with ease, and any issues are swiftly handled by the responsive live chat support.

Flawless Faces
May 3, 2024

Our experience with iBuilder has been incredibly fluid, allowing for extensive customization and always available support. Additionally, I really appreciated the free page creation offered by the iBuilder support team.

DreamyDesignDepot
24 days using the app
May 17, 2024

The responsiveness of iBuilder's support team is unmatched. I had a productive chat with Edward who resolved issues swiftly and provided clear guidance, along with the free page creation I received from the support team.

Utensil Universe