Alt Text

$1.99/month
Rating (4.8)
4.8
December 15, 2020

FANTASTIC APP. Worked so well and we checked it after it said done and it had done it's job. Only question is - it says it periodically updates - how often is "periodically"?

It's Juliet
Time spent using app: 2 days
November 11, 2020

This app saved me so much time! I just set up a quick template and hit optimize and the app did the rest. Hoping to see a boost in image SEO soon.

First Source Wireless
Time spent using app: 21 days
June 5, 2020

Very easy to use. Simply enter the product name in brackets, and you're up and running in minutes. I haven't had time to see if it actually works, so I hope it does what it says it will do! We'll see...

LED Smart Pods
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 14, 2020

Looking forward to the benefits Alt text brings to my products. Hopefully lots of traffic from the Alt Images.

Trivoshop
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 29, 2020

This alt text app is great for image text and is a time saver. I use it to let Google know what the image is so it can get to the top of the search engine. It is also good information when the image isn't visible to people

Freebird Apparel
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 6, 2020

It works perfectly. Nice and fast!
Thanks for people who made this app.
If you use shopify in states, you should install this app.

ZUNGLE
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 25, 2020

I have just installed it. Worked like a charm:) Trust it will continue to update without any flaw in the future too.

Curated Tree
India
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited December 20, 2019

UPDATE: Learned that the alt tags are updated daily, checked and it works perfectly. Great app, saves me a lot of time!

I have hopes but it is not working as I hoped. Waiting to hear from support.
It fixed all images but appears to not do anything to new photos/listings?
I add all the time, I need something that updates them as they are added.
Will update my review if this issue is resolved.

Energy Peace Shop
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 1, 2019

Quick and easy - My Image alt tags were updated within minutes. It would have taken me at least an hour, if not more. Great app!

Bohemian Life
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited November 14, 2019

I've been using this Alt Text App for nearly 6 months now. This is a great app that has saved us an extraordinary amount of time. Alt Text is extremely important for various reasons and we have more than 10,000 items in our store. Writing Alt Text manually and maintaining the Alt Txt with newly added items would be a full time job and very expensive.

This app has been invaluable and so easy to use that literally a 7 year old child can setup the template and automate the work. I highly recommend this app. I also ask one question on how to check the Alt Text - I got a response back very quickly so the support / help was also excellent. Thank you.

KaleaBoutique