Alt Text

$1.99/month
Rating (4.8)
4.8
April 6, 2019

I slowly started adding Alt-Text to over 1000 products in my store. I did 4 products and figured there had to be a faster way. I found this app and it updated all the alt-text for all my products in a matter of minutes. That would have taken me days to do manually. Thank you for saving my sanity. Great app, highly recommended.

OddGifts.com
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
February 19, 2019

Wonderful app, it increases my traffic every time I optimize my images by at less 300 percent. I like the fact it a stand alone app.

The Art Gallery Shop NYC
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 10, 2019

This app is great for saving time by adding alt text to all my images in a matter of minutes. Important to SEO

Florida Tees & Accessories
Time spent using app: 6 days
February 2, 2019

AWESOME app! Save ALOT of time! i have over 10,000 items with multiple pics for each item and varient. About 50.000 pics ALL optimized for me!

MaryJanes Hemp
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 29, 2019

Fantastic service from Vitalii - very fast response, helpful and honest advice. Just installed the App and fixed image alt tags for 600 products in about 10 minutes. Will save me precious time uploading new products in future. Thank you.

Staunton and Henry
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 31 minutes
January 16, 2019

I just downloaded this app, so I haven't had a chance to see how it works yet, but it was so easy to install. I don't understand code at all, and this was literally just click install and it was installed! Can't wait to see how it works. So I give it 5 stars for now. I will come back after I see how it works.

Swanky Danes
Time spent using app: 20 days
Edited December 11, 2018

Very easy to use. It does what it says for low price. Very useful, I can recommend it. Winfried (www.blanda-beauty.com)

Blanda Beauty
Germany
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
December 10, 2018

This app is a given for anyone running a Shopify shop. It's straight-forward, and if you have already-optimized titles, categories, and variants, then it takes less than 30 seconds to implement (and then forget about).

Cambridge Atelier
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 5, 2018

I've used this app on both www.louisekool.com and www.bridges-canada.com and in both cases Alt Text performed with no problems whatsoever. Great little app.

louisekool
Time spent using app: About 14 hours
November 29, 2018

This is a must have app for any store. Extreme value for the price. HIghly recommended. If I could give it more than 5 stars I would.