Alt Text

Alt Text

by LoyaltyHarbour

SEO Image ALT TAGS

Boutique C H I L

Great App! Will save me a lot of time. Set it and forget it. Very happy!

Beads And Dangles

This app works great. Just now I realized I hadn't checked in with updating all the new product images for the past several months. When I checked the app, I was reminded that it updates automatically and so nothing more needs to be done. Thanks for a great app!!

Smart Pattern Making

Great App a must have! We been using it without any problems at all.

The Shoppers Outlet

This app was a major time saver. It handled my needs and I am very happy. Wish I had tried it sooner.

Feetyweety

I like it. Set it and forget it for a fair price. I think they should add a free trial though so people can see if it works for them.

Rainbowvapes

Thats save hours of tedious work and will save more in the future, simple to set up and simple to update all pictures alt texts, thumbs up from Rainbowvapes

Fidgetspinnerstoys

Great,thank u ,have a nice day,.bye

Chateauantiques

Time (and morale!) saving app which works a treat.
Get it before they put the price up.
I must have wasted days of my life copying and pasting text into the alt tabs, but it was worth it to see my images rank well in Google images. My images are still ranking just as well, the app works perfectly...it costs almost nothing per month...let it do the mind-numbing work for you! Plus, I have not had to contact them for help about this app, but when I have needed help from the developer before for one of their other apps (the image size optimiser, also a great app), their customer service was impeccable - after that experience I would buy shares if I could!
100% Recommended.
ChateauAntiques.com

Stylofi

best app for optimizing images of store ....must use app,full marks

Fusion Idol Arts

Does what it says! Gives you control over your alt tags and efficiently bulk edits them for SEO. I'm happy with it.