Alt Text

Alt Text

by LoyaltyHarbour

SEO Image ALT TAGS

Muscat Gems

Well worth paying for! I have over 2,000 images - no way could I find the time to add the alt text. Great app.

Agm Worldwide

Great app. Easy to use, and does the job!
Our website: https://www.agmhomestore.com/

On Trends Avenue

This an awesome app, the app as resized and uniformed our images very nicely.

Opera Au

The quickest and easiest way to update your ALT-Text!

Bombersnhoodies

Didn't work at all. Signed up, and agreed to let it optimize for me, but for 2 days it was stuck on the loading screen. Nothing happened! Save your money and don't buy this app unless it gets fixed.

Sunglassesinn

The only one that actually dose what it says on the box. NOT LIKE OTHER APPS BLA BLA BLA, (this app actually works perfect)
Also the 1.99 a month is a bonus,
Would love to see new apps from this developer.
:-)

C F A Scrubs

great tool for any shop on shopify

Lexi Butler Designs

I love apps like this one that just work automatically to your advantage. That app is just $1.99...... Unbelievable. It's a piece of cake for almost 1450 or more image alt test.
Thank you for just a great app.

Funky Moose Records

This app actually does what it says it does. I tried a couple of other apps like this that were free, but they were either slower than a snail or didn't do anything at all. Yeah, you have to pay a little bit for it, but the traffic you'll get in return will probably make up for the $2/month.

Just Riding New Store 2017

This is the second site I have used the app on I'm very happy, it does what it is supposed to do.