Alt Text

Alt Text

by LoyaltyHarbour

SEO Image ALT TAGS

Cloud 9 Zone

Another 5 star app. Saves time on image atl text by automatically adding it to all your images. AND IT'S FREE!!

Virgo Starlight

TERRIBLE! Attached the name of one of my products to all product image's alt text!

Csexpress

Outstanding program and definite value!!! Thank Guys...

Paperchase Uk

Saved me tons of work and time.

Queen Bee Deszinz By Deborah

Great app. Set it and forget it. Image Alt Text Optimizer has saved me hours of work. I highly recommend it.

Sergio 33

Nice app. Thanks. https://fimterra.com/

Yourturnkeystore 243

The app says it works great and updates the site daily. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Secondteeparty

This is awesome for every product I list that has an image I have add alt text to them and If I 7 or 9 variant of a product I normally go in and add alt text to all of them for SEO but this saves me time and eliminate a process that i dislike and save me time.

Bluestreak Crystals

Very pleased - it just chugs away in the background and has added Alt Text to all of my images which is great. thank you

Starke Florida

This app takes all the hard work out of adding alt text to my images. Alt text is automatically added to all images. Saves time